Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzy Machine Guns

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:04 pm
OK so basically I have plans for a Yaoi RP, where, basically, I play as my typical character (Profile below), who was falsely accused of a rape, and found guilty because his demonic appearance caused prejudice against him.
Depending on who his cell mate is (your character), Damian could either fall in love with, go along with for protection, or gets "taken advantage of", your character.

But before you volunteer, make sure you're gonna stick with it?
for instance, if you're gonna stop, don't simply NOT message me back, just tell me you're gonna stop??

User Image

Damian is 17 years old, and about 5'7" (i generally like the Seme to be a good amount taller ^^"). He is very shy and timid.
He has two soft, tan-coloured horns out the sides of his head, and two smaller black horns protruding from his forehead, and a demonic looking tail. He is often judged or labeled for his demonic appearance, despite his shyness. he has reddish-purple hair, and light purple eyes. his hair often covers his right eye.

(need a seme :'o )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 pm
*raises hand hopefully*

I mostly do long term rps and if I get stuck or can't get to a computer for a time, I'm pretty good at leaving notice, so no worries about disappearing.

I'm in the process of designing a character for this. I put a lot of effort into my characters and their profile though so it might take me awhile before I have anything to present. Here's my other profiles if you need to see what I mean.

I did have a couple questions, like would this prison be like normal prisons or is there anything special about it since your sending something not quite human there? Should the cell mate be human or can they be nonhuman too? Personally I'm a sucker for romances, there really doesn't seem much point otherwise, so I'd love the fall in love with plot line but considering that that's not likely to happen right away and first impressions in an ugly place can be ugly (and characters with a nasty streak are more fun), I'm all ears on how you'd prefer for this relationship to start out, if I make the cut.  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Fuzzy Machine Guns

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:54 pm
Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin
*raises hand hopefully*

I mostly do long term rps and if I get stuck or can't get to a computer for a time, I'm pretty good at leaving notice, so no worries about disappearing.

I'm in the process of designing a character for this. I put a lot of effort into my characters and their profile though so it might take me awhile before I have anything to present. Here's my other profiles if you need to see what I mean.

I did have a couple questions, like would this prison be like normal prisons or is there anything special about it since your sending something not quite human there? Should the cell mate be human or can they be nonhuman too? Personally I'm a sucker for romances, there really doesn't seem much point otherwise, so I'd love the fall in love with plot line but considering that that's not likely to happen right away and first impressions in an ugly place can be ugly (and characters with a nasty streak are more fun), I'm all ears on how you'd prefer for this relationship to start out, if I make the cut.

well with Damian, although he's not quite human, the only way i let that interfere with the story, is that he is judged for his demonic appearance. other than that, he's pretty much just a normal kid O3o.

for the prison, i dont have any really special idea about it. if you wanna throw something in about the prison, i'm open to suggestions ^^

also, i'm going on vacation to Maine tomorrow for about a week. i'm not sure if i'll have wifi, but even if i do, it might be kinda hard to do an rp sweatdrop . so it's ok if you find something else in the meantime 3nodding i can get back to you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:17 pm
Fuzzy Machine Guns
Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin
*raises hand hopefully*

well with Damian, although he's not quite human, the only way i let that interfere with the story, is that he is judged for his demonic appearance. other than that, he's pretty much just a normal kid O3o.

for the prison, i dont have any really special idea about it. if you wanna throw something in about the prison, i'm open to suggestions ^^

also, i'm going on vacation to Maine tomorrow for about a week. i'm not sure if i'll have wifi, but even if i do, it might be kinda hard to do an rp sweatdrop . so it's ok if you find something else in the meantime 3nodding i can get back to you?

No worries. I'm going to be gone and without internet for the weekend so that kind of works out and it gives me time to really develop this character before I post it. Have fun! PM me when you get back.  

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

Fuzzy Machine Guns

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm
Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin
Fuzzy Machine Guns
Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin
*raises hand hopefully*

No worries. I'm going to be gone and without internet for the weekend so that kind of works out and it gives me time to really develop this character before I post it. Have fun! PM me when you get back.

of course ^o^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:25 pm
Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

i am back.
are you? o:  

Fuzzy Machine Guns

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:39 pm
No. I ended up moving at the last second and didn't have time to post as much online. I'm only suppose to be here until the 11th of August but the people I'm staying with are saying they'd like me to stay till Christmas. Right now I don't know what's going to happen, I have to get it okayed with my folks. On that note, I also don't know how often I'll be able to get online. This is the first time I've been able to since I left -- it all depends on if I can get a ride to the library or not. If you're still interested I'll see if I can't work something out, otherwise feel free to cross me off the list. I'm sorry things worked out like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:08 pm
Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin
No. I ended up moving at the last second and didn't have time to post as much online. I'm only suppose to be here until the 11th of August but the people I'm staying with are saying they'd like me to stay till Christmas. Right now I don't know what's going to happen, I have to get it okayed with my folks. On that note, I also don't know how often I'll be able to get online. This is the first time I've been able to since I left -- it all depends on if I can get a ride to the library or not. If you're still interested I'll see if I can't work something out, otherwise feel free to cross me off the list. I'm sorry things worked out like this.

Aww it's ok.
And tbh I may have gotten a virus from RPing. So I'm kind of avoiding it for now xP  

Fuzzy Machine Guns

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:53 pm
I'm back! If you're missing rping, I'm in the habit of doing mine on Google Docs now instead of here. Much more secure.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:31 pm
Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin
I'm back! If you're missing rping, I'm in the habit of doing mine on Google Docs now instead of here. Much more secure.
Google Docs? What is that?  

Fuzzy Machine Guns

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:05 pm
Fuzzy Machine Guns
Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

If you have a gmail account then you already have a google docs automatically, all you have to do is sign in. If you don't have a gmail, I would recommend it, even if you're only going to use it for google docs. It's pretty great. You can share files with people by granting them access, you can work with whoever you've given access in real time, and you can access your documents from anywhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:15 pm
Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin
Fuzzy Machine Guns
Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

If you have a gmail account then you already have a google docs automatically, all you have to do is sign in. If you don't have a gmail, I would recommend it, even if you're only going to use it for google docs. It's pretty great. You can share files with people by granting them access, you can work with whoever you've given access in real time, and you can access your documents from anywhere.

Sounds cool! biggrin

Unfortunately, I'm not really into RPing anymore :/ school starting up, and I don't really have any time to commit. Sorry sweatdrop  

Fuzzy Machine Guns

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:19 pm
Lol. No worries. Good luck with school!  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash