Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Never Woke up profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:40 pm
And Everything Went Silent

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name►Telo Arizad

Age►68

Sexuality►straight

Personality►Distant and defensive. Telo has been scarred by his "father" and thus has grown to keep personal feelings hidden so as not to be hurt anymore. He does his father's work in order to gain some recognition or acceptance of his father's love. When he senses others trying to get close, both physically or emotionally, he becomes defensive and won't back down until the enemy is desroyed or has fled.

He is a loner by choice, but he hopes to be accepted by his father so that they can stand by eachother as father and son instead of master and servant.

And that's all you need to know!

Things I will never forget

Bio■Telo was only a small cub when he was discovered by who he believed to be his father. His "father' taught him how to hunt and inspire fear. But no matter how hard he tries to do what his father asked of him, his father found flaws that Telo could never understand. He never left his father's side, even when in his father's rages and rejection left him with painful scars and broken dreams. The man who had taught him all his life was the only family that Telo knew. To leave, means admitting defeat and losing the only place in the world that he knows and understands.

My biggest fear■
Being touched
Failing my Father
Taken away from my home

Things I love■
Praise
Solitude
Completing tasks

Theme■Heaven Forbid by the Fray

The End has finally come

Role■The Black Wolf

Username■Dragonrider258  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:44 pm

User Image

Name►Christopher Dessen

Age►17

Sexuality►Uhm, I'm a guy and I like women.

Personality► Chris has never been a shy guy. He is very upbeat and will do just about anything that doesn't involve him or others being harmed in any shape or form. He is very optimistic and looks on the bright side of most things. He can be angered very easily though and is not a force to screw with. He is also very intelligent, which is quite shocking to most people. They don't expect a guy who has the looks Chris has to be smart whatsoever. But he can easily show them up, mentally and physically.

Bio■ Chris had an older sister named Amanda. He learned everything from her, including skills of the sword, which he has attached at his hip, literally. One night though, Amanda was raped and murdered in the alley right behing their house. Chris was only 15 when it happened. He was devastated and it tore his family apart. A year later, his parents got divorced and his father moved far away. Chris was lost on what to do and on who to trust. He started hanging out with the pot smokers and crack snorters from his school, but never did anything that could kill him. One night, he got really tired and decided to take a nap before driving home. When he woke up, he was strapped into one of the kitchen chairs with duct tape and rope. A dirty needle was being pushed through his skin and only took minutes to rush through his veins, giving him his first high. He knew it wasn't himself who did it, but he never felt the same after that. He felt absolutely disgusting.

My biggest fear■
Arachnophobia
Death
Butterflies

Things I love■
Hugs
Naps
Poems

Theme■ Oh Glory - Panic! At The Disco

The End has finally come

Role■ Boy 1

Username■iiMorgann[  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:47 pm

User Image

Name►The Soul Eater but was known as Samuel Edwards once before

Age► 136

Sexuality►none until girl 2

Personality►He is empathetic and quite demonic. He likes no one. Although he will listen to his master he takes all other fate for himself into his own hands. He is cocky and conniving. He is deceptive and can be very persuasive. Although thanks to his newly forming emotions he has become protective over his turf and anything he cares for.

Bio■Samuel had been human once but was sucked into this world thanks to his lust and obsession. He would always take what he wanted and didn’t care. Once he fell asleep and never woke up he found himself lusting for power and soon he lusted for flesh. He didn’t know why he did but feeling the blood run down his chin and hearing the way his teeth ripped through flesh made him began to crave this new power. His lust began to consume him and he was finally over taken by it. Once he was taken over he had lost all sanity which led him to his new master. He is like a pet to his master now and doesn’t have any human qualities until one day his human emotions begin to return to him. He was use to the small human emotions that would start to rise when new humans entered their lands but this time it was different this time they were fighting back.

My biggest fear■
emotions
people getting close to him that don’t fear him or haven’t had their souls eaten yet
flowers

Things I love■
blood
flesh
my master

Theme■Crwaling by Linkin Park

The End has finally come

Role■The Soul Eater

Username■FoxgirlSaika  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff