Submit

yoshehiro
Captain

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:31 pm
If you were wondering where the elusive Yoshehiro, native to the northern hemisphere, specifically that cold wet place with the bears, vanished to...
"There she was, minding her own business, when suddenly... BAM! a nasty virus hit her! Eating away the oprt.system of her computer!
So shocked by this, she cried for days, unable to borrow more time on her brothers laptop and go: "Please forgive me! crying " to all her wonderful role-play buddies! She could only pray they wouldn't hate her when she returned...."

Yep, that sums it up...
Sorry guys! Please forgive me!

Its fixed now, thank the gods, and I can attempt to shake off the rust and clear my brain of dust. (Hehehehehe)

Alas, its the 4th of July weekend...
SOOOO!
I'll see you all next week! Promise! biggrin
This Yoshi is going to go find a nice drink and watch the pretty fireworks...

Hope you all have lots of fun this weekend.

Ta!
Yoshehiro.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:36 pm
sfgsdhalgvbjhsdalugfbhdl!!!!!! I missed you!!!!!!! gonk

*glomps and hugs you tight* Oh deary, I've missed you so so so so much!~ Dear lord things have been quiet dead with out you around! But I'm glad your computer is fixed now. That sucks about the virus....  

HoneyTeaTree

Crew

Anxious Goat

yoshehiro
Captain

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:40 pm
Snickersgal99

*glomps and hugs you tight* Oh deary, I've missed you so so so so much!~ Dear lord things have been quiet dead with out you around! But I'm glad your computer is fixed now. That sucks about the virus....

*hugs tightly and bursts into tears* crying
I've missed you more! I feel awful for being gone so long! Its like, a part of me died and started rotting right on me.... *sighs*
Thank you! Meeee too!
I'm leaving tomorrow, though... I'll be back asap! ^.^ Then, everything should be installed and I can stop xing out the "Additional plug-ins are required" boxes. LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:52 pm
yoshehiro
Snickersgal99

*hugs tightly and bursts into tears* crying
I've missed you more! I feel awful for being gone so long! Its like, a part of me died and started rotting right on me.... *sighs*
Thank you! Meeee too!
I'm leaving tomorrow, though... I'll be back asap! ^.^ Then, everything should be installed and I can stop xing out the "Additional plug-ins are required" boxes. LOL

Oh how I hate those boxes.... they annoy me very very much. Have fun while your gone!~ don't do anything... crazy. Yes, for lack of a better word, crazy. But I hope that part of you that was rotting has been removed and burned in some incinerator... rotting things are never pretty nor good.  

HoneyTeaTree

Crew

Anxious Goat

~~Crazy~~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas