Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Masquerade Ball

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:17 pm
Go To The Roleplay!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:17 pm
User ImageDestiny Elizabeth Snyder

¦¦Before you get to know me, consider these facts¦¦
I prefer being called Des
Age is just a number, but if you must to know Seventeen
It's not the people I know, but the grade I'm in 12th
Under my mask I hide a Aura Reader

¦¦Don't judge me becuase of my personals¦¦
No one asked me how I felt about the new kids, so I'm excited to be accepted into the school and to make new friends.
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Des is an easy/out-going girl. She's loyal, kind, and compassionate to all her friends. She loves to smile and hear people laugh.
A deeper insight to my life Des was born on New Years. The first baby of the New Year. Though her parents weren't given any publicity, or money, or free stuff. Because as soon as the news people realized she was blind, they awarded the New Years baby to someone else. It never really affected her parents, because they knew she was special. Des's parents rearranged their whole lives to fit Des's special needs. She grew up just like every other kid, but with everyone's pitty. "Oh the blind girl!" "Help her before she hurts herself!" Though she never really cared that she was blind, or that people tended to care a lot about her. She more cared about everyone else.

When she was about eleven years old, she almost thought she was getting her sight back. Because she could see colors moving around, PEOPLE! But when she told her parents, they said they weren't wearing the colors she said they were wearing. They took her to the doctor, and he saw no signs of her sight ever coming back. Over time, she used the colors to figure out where to walk without hitting objects. But she knew these colors ment something. Over time she began to realize the colors change as the person's feelings change. So she began to color code each emotion.

When Des told her parents of her special ability, they didn't believe her. At least until she proved it to them, her doctor, and a few scientists. They ran many tests on her, to figure out how a once blind girl could see more than anyone else. After the continued tests, her parents realized this wasn't the life their teenaged girl deserved. They sent her to a special school said to be for special teens. Of course they didn't realize that the school was for monsters. But how could Des tell the difference? She can't see them, just their aura.

¦¦These dirty little secrets of mine¦¦
Ink that stains my skin My feet, my side, and behind my ear
Needles that peirce my body Ears and cartalige
Gender that peeks my interest both

¦¦Since you can't keep your eyes off of me¦¦
These pretty gems of mine blue
It's as natural as the earth blue
I stand with elegance 5'5"

¦¦My Masquerade Disguise¦¦
The outfit I wear X
The mask I hide behind X
The music I dance to Someone's Watching Over Me - Hilary Duff

¦¦Things that will blow your mind¦¦
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Blue
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by bloodylilrose  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Greyson Oliver Lazar

I prefer being called Greyson
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 18
Under my mask I hide a Lycan

No one asked me how I felt about the new kids, so Greyson doesn't mind the new kids, as long as they don't mess with him. He's a bit wary of them, because he isn't sure what they're capable of.
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Greyson is sarcastic and witty, and will always snap back... if you can get him talking. He prefers to stay quiet and to himself, and can be shy at times, especially when first meeting someone. He tends to stick around people he's already met, to avoid talking in large amounts. He doesn't hesitate to say it like it is, though. It's a pet peeve of his when people aren't straightforward, and tends to speak out if he's ticked.
A deeper insight to my life Greyson grew up in a family pure of lycans. His parents taught him obedience and put him through many days of training when he was little as precaution, so he wouldn't kill people when he got older. Greyson doesn't find being a werewolf difficult. The only hard times he has are during the full moons, when it's hard to hold his cravings back. He and his family can live off of wild animals, so it's safe to say that most creatures are away from harm.

Greyson lived with both of his parents, and his younger sister. His younger sister, unlike Greyson, proved to be a bit more of a challenge than he was, and after an incident in which a man was killed, he and his family had to move fairly often, and the two kids were put through more vigorous training by their parents to prevent another accident like that from happening.

The family placed roots in the area because of East Point High, since schools for monsters aren't exactly common. Greyson doesn't mind it, but he prefers a larger area, so he can run and hunt in a wider range.

Ink that stains my skin On his left shoulder blade
Needles that peirce my body None
Gender that peeks my interest Girls

These pretty gems of mine Brown
It's as natural as the earth Black
I stand with elegance 5'9

The outfit I wear X
The mask I hide behind X
The music I dance to Enjoy the Silence - Anberlin

The one color of the rainbow that I just love Steel
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by ravensluckyshadow  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:07 am
User ImageDannaven Warnner Thomson

I prefer being called Donny or Don
Under my mask I hide a Telekinesis

¦¦Don't judge me because of my personals¦¦
No one asked me how I felt about the new kids, so Both curious but frightened. Not severely frightened. Only slightly disturbed by what I was raised to believe were dangerous and vicious monsters but, at the same time I wonder if they are more than what they seem.
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Mosy of the time Donny is calm, quiet, and Cool-headed. But if you get to know him he is caring, strong willed, and some times over protective of the ones he calls his friends.
A deeper insight to my life Donny was born four days before Christmas. His mother liked to say that he was an early present from Santa. Donny was the middle child in a house of three boys and his mother was a single parent. No his father did not abandon them or die early in his life. In fact he was very much alive and loved his sons very much. He loved Donny especially because he was the only child that was his by blood. His reasons for not being around or marrying his mother was the fact that they both knew that his choice on how to live his life was not good for the children. You see, he was a drug addict and did not want to have that influence around his kids. But he would still visit them and take them out whenever he was clean.

So Donny grew up with his two brothers like any middle child would. Always in the middle of every thing. Donny felt very much alone in his early childhood due to his lack of courage and social skill. That was until the third grade when a girl in his class started to show interest in him. It was nothing more than a elementary crush but, it got Donny to open up to others. It was only a year later that Donny and his family had to move and was no longer able to see her again. Donny began to return to his state of solitude until, on the way home from school some 5th grade bullies came to pick on Donny and his older brother. His brother got very defensive and it escalated in to fight. The two 5th graders simply pushed his brother away but, they did not pay attention as to where they had pushed him. His brother fell head first onto the pavement of the busy street. What happened next went by so fast that Donny could not believe he did it for a week.

With a great outburst of energy a invisible force pushed to two 5th graders five feet back. Next Donny saw the car coming, fast. To fast to be able to stop in time to avoid hitting his brother. Donny tried to run and get him out of the street but, he was to far. Again his emotions burst forth and the same force caused the car to swerve away.

Every one made it out safely and once Donny found out just what he did and spent the next six years learning how to control it. In that time he started opening up and making friends. But he kept his gift a secret from his mother and his brothers until he turned sixteen. He told his mother about it. Instead of rejecting him she accepted him and continued to love him just the same.

Though Donny fit in just fine in school, he felt wrong there for having to hide this part of himself from his friends and looked into schools for the gifted and came across East Point High School. That summer he applied for entrance into the school and was accepted. Little did he know that this school was not quite what he expected. Once he found out about what it really was he started to doubt his choice but, he soon got over it and knew that he had to do all he could to fit in here.

Ink that stains my skin N/A
Needles that pierce my body N/A
Gender that peeks my interest girls

These pretty gems of mine brown
It's as natural as the earth Brown with sun bleached streaks
I stand with elegance 5'11"

The outfit I wear X
The mask I hide behind X
The music I dance to Standing Outside the Fire- Garth Brooks

The one color of the rainbow that I just love blue
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by donie120  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:36 am
User ImageAudrey Rosette Riddle

I prefer being called Audrey
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 17
Under my mask I hide a Invisibility

No one asked me how I felt about the new kids, so She feels very honored to have been enrolled into the school, but then again, being one of three sore thumbs, it does have its disadvantages. You'd have thought that she'd be welcomed, accepted, and equal, but instead she is treated like she doesn't even exist by the other students.
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Shy, kind, and very soft spoken, but Audrey does have a short temper that is easily lost.
A deeper insight to my life Audrey grew up in a middle sized family consisting of four children and her parents. They lived in the middle of the city in a small house that was very close to the school, so close that they could walk to the school every day, and even pass by East Point if they went the long way around. She was the second eldest and was taught to take responsibility and charge whenever her parents were away and her elder brother off at college.

Because of this respoisbility, Audrey managed to find the reasons why she knew that she was different from other children. Around the age of eleven, she and her two younger twin brothers were walking to the drug store several blocks away from their little house, and they'd never experienced any trouble before this trip. Along the way, her brothers ran off ahead of her and into an alley after catching sight of a tiny, mechanical bird. Rushing after them, she watched in horror as several men jumped her brothers, putting them in sacks, and started to head into a shack at the end of the alley. Following them as silently as a cat, she managed to sneak in and listen to them talk about what they would do with the little rascals.

She hid behind several trash cans until they had decided to go out to eat and celebrate their decision of holding the boys hostage and perhaps getting some cash and fame out of the whole scam. Just as they passed the trash cans, one caught sight of her out of the side of his eye and turned, but in her mind, some odd knowledge ignited and she willed herself to become completely invisible, clothes and all. The moment that they left, having believed that he was hallucinating, she became visible again and rescued her brothers, made sure that the criminals were caught and put in jail, and that her powers were finally discovered by her family and few friends.

After everyone realized what she could do and had no scientific explaination, they considered her a freak. Even by her family she was labeled the outcast. When she was accepted into the East Point school, she felt hope of being accepted and treated like she was human (or somewhat, anyway), but those dreams were crushed when she was considered an outsider there, too. But she won't give up until she has made her mark on the inhuman academy.

Ink that stains my skin Angel wings on her shoulders.
Needles that peirce my body Just the ears.
Gender that peeks my interest Male

These pretty gems of mine Electric blue
It's as natural as the earth Red-brown (Auburn)
I stand with elegance 5 ft. 8 in.

The outfit I wear X
The mask I hide behind X
The music I dance to I'm With You - Avril Lavigne

The one color of the rainbow that I just love Crimson
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Seraphim_Lie  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:39 am
User ImageLauren Elizabeth Schmidt

I prefer being called Lizzie
It's not the people I know, but the grade I'm in 11th
Under my mask I hide a Vampire

No one asked me how I felt about the new kids, so 'ey, they're new kids, and no one's perfect, I say cut 'em some slack. I mean, you're not going to see me stickin' my snout in things that don't concern me. A person's a person, granted, some are often more "special" than others, however, the point's still there. I don't care, leave me alone, I'll leave them alot. Case closed.
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique I'm what we call Grade A sarcastic, and often times seriousness escapes my fate... I can be optimistic, though, I prefer to keep it to myself, don't want people under the impression that I THINK! Wouldn't want that... I can be self-centered, but, I'm a bleeding heart for someone in need... However, if you're ACTUALLY bleeding... Not so handy... Anyways... As you see, I act ADD, I swear I have it... I know I have it... Give me a pill... Let's see... I'm lazy, laid back, and about the most mild tempered Vampire you'll meet, though when I blow... I blow. That's 'bout it. Discover the rest of my traits yourself...
A deeper insight to my life What can I say? I'm a b*****d Vampire. Yes, in both ways. Mother got herself knocked up, raised me on my own, she died when I was like... 12? By running into a pole or something, honestly? I didn't care that much... She never did anything with me, I was simply set my a laptop to rot... (Not saying it wasn't awesome, because, hands down, it rocked!) Then, I somehow, found my father and WA-LA! "We Are Family~!" Not a happy reunion, he made me sleep in a box... Or, coffin thing... But, 'ey box is more dramatic, wouldn't of caught your attention otherwise... So, dad was actually pretty cool, did things with me, although business trips were a pain... Now, here I am in school... In a class room... "Learning". As if...

Ink that stains my skin My Back
Needles that peirce my body Ear, 3 up and down aligning. Then, belly button ring.
Gender that peeks my interest Boys.

These pretty gems of mine Sea Green.
It's as natural as the earth Pure Brunette, or simply brown.
I stand with elegance 5'4

The outfit I wear X
The mask I hide behind X
The music I dance to Total Eclipse Of The Heart-Bonnie Tyler

The one color of the rainbow that I just love PaleVioletRed
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by OwnKindOfParadise_92  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:45 pm
User ImageSelene Reina Clarke

I prefer being called Sel, or Selene
Age is just a number, but if you must to know I look about seventeen
Under my mask I hide a Mermaid

No one asked me how I felt about the new kids, so I'm sure they're not bad. It's weird, though. They're so... interesting. Intriguing, too. I'm definitely curious. I wouldn't even mind befriending them! Though, I'm not entirely sure what they can do. I don't want to mess with them if their capabilities can possibly destroy me...
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique I have a very bubbly personality (see what I just did there?). I'm quite curious about many things, and I tend to be kind to most. Unless, of course, they are trying to hurt me. Then, I'm not sure that I'm the nicest... I love animals! They all deserve to be treated like every other creature in this universe. And if you don't believe that, well then, you've just made yourself a new enemy. When I'm scared, I flee. I'm not one to usually fight my fears. I will only do that if someone or something that I care about is in danger. So yes, I'm loyal. I love making friends, so if you're intimidated, please don't be! I swear I don't bite! And if you think I'm a slut because I tend to lure guys in with my singing, trust me, I'm not trying to seem like a slut. I was born this way...
A deeper insight to my life I'm from the Atlantic Ocean, if you want to know. That's where I was born to a mermaid and merman, obviously. But they were on the run. For what? Well, my parents never told me. Some crime that had to be highly illegal. Why else would they flee their... kingdom, I guess? I had to live on the run with them as a young mermaid, but eventually, after maybe fifteen years of my life (a very short time, for all you humans out there), we were caught. My parents were tried and executed. They were reduced to sea foam, and I was given up to the government. Yep, an orphan. I lived as a lone orphan until I was old enough to take care of myself, maybe sixty years after my parents were turned to sea foam. I learned about my abilities, for I would experiment with the humans that were at the surface. I didn't mean them any harm. At all. But I noticed that when I sang, I was like the Sirens. I could draw men in with my voice. I didn't want to admit it at the time, but I had killed a few human men that way. I made them lovesick, and that made them crash their ships into rocks nearby. I would cry each time it happened because I didn't want them dead. From then on, I decided not to test my powers on the innocent. As I continued my life under the water, I fell in love. Countless times, actually. Not with a human. Goodness, no. I couldn't bring myself to even look at humans after killing so many. I fell in love with mermen around my age. And each time, they would overlook me. Some gave me the time of day, but then they all left me in the dust for other mermaids. It broke my heart, and so I taught myself to be a heartbreaker. It was a dangerous war that I went through, each time the battle of the heartbreakers getting worse. Then, I was sick of mermen. Merpeople in general. I left for land, and I noticed that I had legs. It took some getting used to, but I learned to utilize them well. People think me a mystery since I had no money, no place to go, and no family, which is why I had to go to East Point. They shelter me. On land, I have many abilities, but I still need to be careful with water. I can't expose myself here...

Ink that stains my skin None
Needles that peirce my body Two piercings in each ear
Gender that peeks my interest Boys

These pretty gems of mine Blue-green, with a hint of gray
It's as natural as the earth Golden Blond
I stand with elegance 5'8"

The outfit I wear X
The mask I hide behind X
The music I dance to Heartbreak Warfare - John Mayer

The one color of the rainbow that I just love Darkturquoise and Mediumaquamarine
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Eva-Aisha-Luv  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:22 am
User ImageKyoya Sora Hibari

I prefer being called Kyoya
Under my mask I hide a Mind-reader

No one asked me how I felt about the new kids, so Indifferent because I really just don't care about where I am or who I'm with; it's always the same thing...
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Kyo is a person who's almost never completely true to his feelings. He always acts the opposite to what he's feeling if he's not close to them. Even though there are some times he may loosen up and open up to someone, he won't repeat cheesy, or caring, lines twice, no matter how much you plead or ask. He's very independent and puts up a 'tough-guy' attitude to hide the fact that he is sometimes, but not always, emotionally unstable. He doesn't like to talk much and sometimes his cold outward actions can hurt; but he doesn't mean for it to. He's just afraid of getting close to someone.
A deeper insight to my life Kyoya was an unexpected surprise to his mother's family. Of course, anyone would be surprised when your daughter suddenly comes up and tells you, "Hey, mom, dad? I'm pregnant and I don't know who the father is : D" Okay; so maybe it wasn't that straight-forward, but the reaction was close enough. However, Kyoya's grandparents were cool with it; much more than any other parents would be. They didn't blame Kyoya's mother, and they were there for her when she gave birth to him. "His name will be Kyoya..." And that was the first, and last, thing she would ever say to her newborn baby. Kyoya's mother died of childbirth on his very first birthday; the day she brought him to life. She was too weak to make it. But Kyoya's grandparents took him in and raised him with love, care, and kindness; as much as they could to make up for him losing his only parent.

But then, when he was twelve, he met his father for the first time. His father was the owner of a famous corporation; and even though his parents never married, Kyoya was his only heir. There was an argument in Kyoya's house that day; between his real father and his grandparents. His father was there to take him away, and his grandparents wouldn't allow that. "Where were you for the last twelve years of his life?" They said. "Where were you when his mother died?" However, Kyoya's father would not give up, and for five years, he would always come back to persuade Kyoya's grandparents to give him up. Kyoya began to pull away from society, not wanting anyone to know about his inner conflict. During that time, Kyoya's grandfather got sick, and he fell so ill, he was practically already half-dead. Knowing that if Kyoya stayed, he'd only be dragged down, his grandmother finally gave in to Kyoya's father, and Kyoya was shipped off to live with the parent he never knew.

Of course; that was only the begining of Kyoya's troubles. When he reached his father's home, he began to hear...things. Voices. Voices that belonged to each family member of his father's house. They rejected him; saying that an illegitimate son was nothing. He thought he was going insane; but then again, his father's family didn't like him all that much anyways. He thought he was imagining it. But then he heard a voice; saying that they were going to poison his father, make him fall ill and take everything away from him. Kyoya warned his father about it, and it so happened that his father's medicine had been exchanged for a rather poisonous substance instead. Kyoya's father began to wonder how his son knew, and for a time, things were tense in the house, until Kyoya told his father, albeit hesitantly, about how he could hear...well...thoughts. His father didn't push him away, but strove to bring them closer even more; he didn't want his son feeling alone, so he started searching for schools for the gifted. He came across East Point High School, and Kyoya was uncertain about this school...he felt uneasy about it. But he had already been enrolled and it was a little too late to back out now. He feels uneasy at the school; mostly because he can hear everyone's voices and he knows none of the others, save a few, were human. But he puts up with it because, hell, he thinks he's hardly human himself. He tries not to let the fact that even the others who weren't human avoided him hurt his confidence in himself. Not much, anyways.

Ink that stains my skin Chained wings on my back
Needles that peirce my body Right ear
Gender that peeks my interest Both

These pretty gems of mine Chocolate brown; turns blood red when I'm using my powers
It's as natural as the earth Raven black, with some white highlights
I stand with elegance 6'0"

The outfit I wear X [Not this mask though]
The mask I hide behind X
The music I dance to Loveless x x x - Valshe X Dasoku X Clear

The one color of the rainbow that I just love Indigo
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Hunter Crawl  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
Zack Damion Blaire

I prefer being called Blaire
It's not the people I know, but the grade I'm in 11th
Under my mask I hide a Dragon

No one asked me how I felt about the new kids, so I've never felt sorry for anyone else in my entier life, ending up at this school of all places..but seriously humans? humans really? I hope they know what their getting thereselves into... .
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Laidback, lazy as sin,sarcastic, at times I can be optimistic but only if I’ve had a real good day, I’m perverted as any obnoxious pig can be and sometimes people can describe me as oblivious. Somewhere down deep I guess I have a heart but really I haven’t cried since the death of my old lady (and yes I did cry don’t rub it in my face). I can be a butthead at times mostly because I try to pick a fight almost everywhere I go, so you can guess I’m pretty much tempermental or I’m just really bored. Even though I hate to admit it sometimes I even feel a little bit lonely even if I’m in a crowded room, though really no one could notice a thing.
A deeper insight to my life I wouldn’t call my life a total mess but at the same time it wasn’t what you’d call “perfect”. Apparently…I was told when I was a baby I was abandoned and left on porch steps, which now seems to make a lot of sense trust me if you know me you’d agree. The person who raised me was a drunk party lady named Josaline who wasn’t even home half of the time…lucky me heh…but somehow their was something that made me wonder , every time I saw her she always had a smile on her face, always remained optimistic no matter what we went through she seemed like she was in a world of her own, I guess you could say she rubbed off on me a little bit (mostly her bad habits…)Which surprised me when I was told she was dead. Still to this day I don’t even know the cause of her death.. Mabye that’s why I started drinking…who knows (Now and then I get a little drunk but not as much as I use to guess you can say I’m a “recovering alchoholic”)? Starting in my early teen years I’ve been known to cause of a few heartbreaks, I’m still not sorry ( they were flat chested b*tches anyways…) most of them were just mindless ,good looking and hot but hey that suits me just fine... Some people give me sympathy and say I act this way because of my past…nah I just act this way because that’s the a*****e I am and really I’m not gonna change. Oh and the dragon thing I had my first transformation when I was like around 11 years old? Just like the next guy it scared the crud out of me when I first morphed, just the fact that I had another thing to add to my “far from ordinary life”. But after awhile I adjusted ( even though it took me a few short trips to the nuthouse)..and yeah so I pretty much ended up at this school..great..

Ink that stains my skin a tattoo of a purple heart on the back of my neck (shamefully yes I do have a tattoo of a girly heart but got it when Josaline died out of respect I guess…), an eagle on my rear end ( Short story: I got drunk one night)
Needles that peirce my body Lip, and a stub on my ear
Gender that peeks my interest Girls all the way

These pretty gems of mine hazel/dark brown
It's as natural as the earth Coal Black
I stand with elegance 5’6

The outfit I wearX
The mask I hide behind X
The music I dance to Leave out all the rest-Linkin Park

The one color of the rainbow that I just love Red and green