Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SingSong Karaoke! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Welcome to SingSong Karaoke!
Invite your friends for a time of fun,food,drinks, and of course Singing!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:58 pm
Mae entered the karaoke room she had rented for the night.
She dropped her bags and food onto the brown leather couch,grabbing the tablet remote.
"What to sing.."  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:55 am
Nero
User Image

Back to normal, or being Njord's younger self, Nero decided to pay Mae a little visit. Hopefully she was still here... Aha! The young god silently began to sneak up on her then put peeked over her shoulder. "Ooooooh, let's sing a duet, toots." he snickered.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

Amy Dawn Xel walked into a small room, which she had paid for. She skimmed through a book that was on a table, that said which songs she could sing, then again, the small tv also said that once she turned it on. She shrugged, closing the book and taking the remote off the table, turning the small tv on. She chose a song she knew, and grabbed the microphone. She began singing, barely even looking at the words on the screen. Once the song finished, she started looking for another song, and sat down on the leather couch. She sighed, resting her chin on her fist. They had told her, she should at least sing five times a week. Or else for not speaking so long she would lose her voice. She sighed, remembering when she could barely speak. She was the silent type, one that didn't like to talk much either. She liked to sing, but alone, not around anyone.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 pm
Amy walked out of the place called "SingSong Karaoke" an hour later, which she didn't notice what its name was. She frowned, wondering where she should go. Somewhere quiet, and where she could be alone, perhaps?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:20 am
Awesome nerd
Nero
User Image

Back to normal, or being Njord's younger self, Nero decided to pay Mae a little visit. Hopefully she was still here... Aha! The young god silently began to sneak up on her then put peeked over her shoulder. "Ooooooh, let's sing a duet, toots." he snickered.

(I haven't been on for FOREVER! I'm so sorry. Lot's of things have been happening.. I apologize..)

Mae squealed and turned around.
"Nero!" She said,giving him a light slap on the arm.
"You scared me!" She blushed a bit, surprised that he would be here. Mae-Ri prepared herself to spend the rest of her time today alone.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:45 am
((Tis fine 3nodding ))

"Hello to you, too." Nero muttered and rubbed his arm. "So what song are we singin', toots?" he smirked while getting out yet another lollipop.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:45 pm
Mae looked down at the tablet,her blonde hair hiding her blush, and scrolled down and up the menu as she searched the song selections.
"I-I was going to sing " Don't Stop Believin' " By Journey, but.. I-I'm sure I can find another song. " She said.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:26 pm
Nero stared at her for a while, remembering when that song first came out. Too many people kept whistling it and the wind always carried it to him. Oi, did he get headaches! At least it wasn't played as nearly as much as Bohemian Rhapsody. I see a little silhouette of a ma - D'oh! He blinked a little then smirked at Mae. "You totally knew I was coming, toots, admit it." he chuckled and grabbed a microphone. "Attempting to sing an old duet song by yourself, please." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:21 pm
(I love that song by Queen! haha))

Mae rolled her eyes,scoffing.
"Of course,I didn't know! Especially after that whole sore throat thing earlier, I expected to be alone for the night." She said grabbing the other Mic.
But I'm glad you came anyway..
The intro of the song began,Mae signaled with her eyes so he could start first.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:01 pm
((Who doesn't? xD))

"Yeah, ok." Nero smirked, obviously not believing her. He just stood there for a while, not really paying attention to what was going on, when he saw Mae. He blinked a few times and made a face when he realized what he had to do. After a minute of clearing his throat, he took a deep breath and looked at the screen for words.

"Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:14 pm
Mae knew the next lines by heart, not missing a beat when she open her mouth. Her eyes was closed and her left hand in a fist as she sung her heart out.
"Just a city boyyyy, born and raised in South Detriotttt! He took the midnight train,going anywheree!"  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:32 pm
Nero chuckled and put an arm around Mae lazily, wobbling a little to act like a drunk guy. What fun is karaoke without drunks?

"A singer in a smokey room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on"

he sang, making his voice crack like crazy to emphasize Mae's good voice... and to be funny.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:07 am
They song several classic songs together,sounding good and bad. Mae was having a good time, glad that he came after all.
After a while Mae plopped onto the leather brown couch and sipped her Sprite.
"All this singing is making me tired!" She said,brushing hair from her face.
She looked at him and smiled, " How about we each sing a solo then call it a night?"  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items