Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SingSong Karaoke! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:58 pm
Awesome nerd

C A E S A R| THE |D E M O N

User Image

always shadowed

Caesar blushed deeply before punching Adler lightly in the arm, ignoring the others that watched them leave. "D-Don't tease me! Y-Your the one that told me go on the stage in the first place."

Thoughts: I wonder...
Feeling a little bit: Relieved
My Theme: Dont go - Bring me the Horizon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:12 am
tiny14xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɗr. Ϝields

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Ein vasn't teasing." the doctor said with a light smile on his face. "Ein like your voice, und ein vant it all to meinself before they ask for und encore." he said. Although he gave the demon a gentle look, his expression immediately turned cold and hateful when he turned to glare at a few people that wanted to see Caesar off. The few staggered in their step and stopped moving altogether, terrified and confused about what would happen if they got closer to the angry old man.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

always shadowed

Caesar raised an eyebrow at Adler's statement, his cheeks brightening in embarrassment uncontrollably. It wasn't like Fields to be so greedy with him...or was he always that way and the demon just didn't notice? Now that he thought about it, the man did become kind of hostile when the architect began hitting on Caesar. The demon didn't want to get too happy about it and decided to dismiss the idea until he saw Adler's expression of pure hatred at someone. He had half expected to see Decius or Kiyaka in his line of vision, but instead he just saw several people together staring at them with a little fear in their expression. He looked between the two a moment before chuckling softly and waving. It was strange not to be the one that was feared and to actually be the one they want to approach for a change. Poking Adler's forehead with a bright smile, Caesar chuckled softly. "Stop making such a cold face Adler. You look as If you believe they are going to steal me away." After dropping his hand from his head, he wrapped his arms around his neck and reached up for a kiss. After he claimed the man's lips for a quick kiss, he pulled away and smiled. "See? Now they know I am yours so c-a-l-m d-o-w-n okay?"

Thoughts: I like that he is Jealous~
Feeling a little bit: Happy/Amused

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:56 am
tiny14xx
Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Do a Valentine's pic for Fields and Caesar emotion_kirakira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɗr. Ϝields

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Dr. Fields only looked down when he felt arms around his neck. His eyes widened a fraction when their lips could connect, but before he could kiss back Caesar had pulled away. He looked down at him then back at the other crowd, some surprised that two complete opposites did that, a few finding it cute, and a couple disappointed to see Caesar off the market. The doctor looked back at the demon and nodded slowly at him. "Fine. But ein vant you to remind me ungain vhen ve get back home." he said and started half-dragging the boy to the car.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:12 am
Awesome nerd
Yeah, I will try something. I am struggling on Rieux right now anyways so it will give me a break from drawing him so when I am done with the two I should be able to finally finish him.

User Image

always shadowed

With his attention completely on the man, he chuckled softly with a blush. As he walked out he waved to the watchers and received waves of his own before he did his best to keep up with the man that was practically dragging him to the car. "I would be glad to remind you dear, just don't tear my arm off before we get there okay?"

Thoughts: I like that he is Jealous~
Feeling a little bit: Happy/Amused

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:25 pm

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ
xxx Ceasar's Company: Adler Roth

"Save me from the ones that haunt me in the night.
I can't live with myself, so stay with me tonight."

When Caesar stepped into the bar, a few people that had recognized him from the night before began walking towards him while waving. He recognized them to be the ones that Fields had glared down on their way out. He followed them to a table and ordered a peach flavored drink. It was not long before more people joined them and they all were convincing Caesar to go on stage again to show their friends. Even with all the distractions, he was still upset about Fields and the fact that the man still would not be honest with him. Was he still chasing after Decius over a girl? Was Caesar just a way to pass the time? He had so many questions that made his heart darken even more. Giving in to their pleas, Caesar stood from the table and walked towards the stage just as the man began to search for another victim to embarrass themselves on stage.

He stood in front of the mike and the crowd began to cheer him on for support as if hey assumed that he was going to suck. The music began and the demon grabbed the mike before he began to sing along with the cheery tune, hitting every note flawlessly as if the song was originally his.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:40 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

When the song was over and the applause died down, Caesar would find his table filled with twice the amount of people from earlier, each one severely impressed by his voice. Even the ones that expected him to be awful were there to apologize and gush about how great he was.
Amidst the chaos of it all, one of the waitresses pushed her way past the crowd to set down a peach drink on the table - although she had to find room past the other delivered drinks. "This is from the young man at the table in the back!" she yelled over the others and pointed to the table Caesar and Dr. Fields sat at last time. Sitting in that table now was a man dressed in a black long-sleeved shirt and baggy black jeans, all completed with a black beanie. He could've passed for a robber, yet there was something in his expression, in those electric blue eyes of his, that said otherwise.
The man watched Caesar's table carefully, or more precisely Caesar himself. When their eyes met, the man smiled solemnly and nodded in acknowledgement. He had an air about him that yelled that he was distant, and the expression on his face showed that he wasn't afraid to be cruel when needed. All in all, he could've passed for a younger version of Dr. Fields.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:57 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ

People crowd around him, laughing and talking while praising him for his voice. Even without Fields being present, Caesar was actually enjoying himself, laughing and joking with the others even. His mood was certainly beginning to lighten up when the drink arrived to the table and his violet eyes met with a pair of electric blues. Something in Caesar's gut told him the guy was bad news all over, even if the shadows found him to be appealing because he reminded Cesar of Adler. With his defenses up, he stuck with the crowds of people at all time, making sure he was far from alone. Something about the man gave him a queasy feeling in his stomach that told him to prepare for something.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

The hours passed and eventually the crowd of people swarming Caesar died down to little to now. About fifteen minutes remained until the bar closed and the only people left were the staff, Caesar, and the mysterious man. The man hadn't moved at all, save a few times he got up to most likely go to the restroom or order another drink. Otherwise he stayed at his table, watching Caesar with those cold, calculating eyes.
When it got to the point where they were left, the man finally stood from his table, a smile of sorts on his face. Digging his hands into his pockets casually, he walked towards Caesar's table and stopped just at the edge of it. "Hi there." he greeted in a quiet yet kind tone.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:33 pm
Awesome nerd
Hmm...how are we going to go about this one? Are you planning to bring in Fields or do I bring in Haides to be the jokester he is and interfere?

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ

Caesar lightly jumped, having grown used to the silence for some time now. His violet eyes moved to the man as area around them darkened. Caesar could not kick the urge to run or kill the man where he stood. His instincts never failed him before so he was sure he shouldn't toss them aside now. With his hand beneath the table, the smoky shadows began to swirl around his hand just as it did when he first met Fields. He was preparing for anything as he gave the man the best smile his jumbling nerves would let him. "Oh hello, thank you for the drink by the way. It was very refreshing."

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:38 am
tiny14xx

User Image

"No need to thank me. I should be the one thanking you for that nice song." the man responded with a light smile on his face. As if sensing the tension, the man pulled out the seat across from Caesar and sat down, leaning forward until his forearms rested on the table. "No need to be so tense. I'm not here to stalk you or anything. I just wanted to chat with you a little, but it was impossible to do that earlier with so many people around you." he explained, his smile gone and his eyes glimmering dangerously. But just like that it was gone and replaced with the warm smile again. He extended one arm for a handshake. "My name's Gale."

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:43 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ
xxx Ceasar's Company: Gale

Caesar looks at the man's hand cautiously, making no move to shake it. "Caesar." He needed to focus, to concentrate and to not let down his guard...so then why did he feel so unfocused. Did he drink too much? His vision was slowly starting to get fuzzy and his heart was fluttering as his cheeks slowly warmed. Maybe he had drank too much and it was just hitting him perhaps that is what was making him so suspicious. "Forgive me if I am coming off as rude...I just think I drank a little bit too much..."

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:46 am
tiny14xx

User Image

Gale smiled again at Caesar, completely unfazed by the front the demon put up earlier. "Don't worry about it. I'm more surprised you haven't passed out yet from how many drinks people got you." he chuckled lightly, his hand slowly going back to his side. "The bar's closing in a few minutes." he noted while looking at the owner that was standing near the exit. Gale looked at him for a moment before his blue eyes traveled back to the singer. "Are you waiting on a ride or would you like me to help you to your place?" he offered.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:35 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

xxx ⓐⓔⓢⓐⓡ
xxx Ceasar's Company: Gale

Caesar normally but he accepted the man to offer but his body felt numb and his mind unclear. "I suppose that would be alright, I would prefer walking if you don't mind." Fields was going to be angry with him, that much was for sure. The scientist seemed like his jealousy as of late was getting worse but then again, it may all be an act or the jealousy wasn't for Caesar in particular. Knowing that Adler was choosing to keep something from him only tempted him to have another drink and cry. "Thank you for your assistance."

x
x
x

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:46 am
tiny14xx

User Image

"It's no problem at all." Gale smiled softly. He climbed out of his seat and walked towards the other male, holding his arm out for him to take and lean against.
They walked out of the bar and down the sidewalk, the late night sky threatened by the streetlights decorating the streets only few cars used for now. As less and less people walked nearby, Gale glanced down at the younger-looking male besides him and finally opened his mouth, "You're not exactly human, are you?" He said it without a hint of curiosity in his tone, and his gentle smile hid confidence behind it.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff