Reply Roleplays (:
Vurt (O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:37 pm
In another demension, everything is differnet. A world with neon trees that grow marshmellows and soft purple grass. Many differnet beings run around in this strange world of paper flowers and green and black skies.

Other things you might need to know:
-There are drugs her, but they are feathers. When you put it in your mouth, they take you to another world, like a dream state.
Blue-They are legal, and give you tender, sweet dreams.
Pink-They are legal. Lets just say, you need to time skip when yo take one....
Black-They are legal...sort of. They give you nighmares. Horrid, crazy nightmares.
Yellow-They are highly illegal. You can pretty much never get out of those unless you drag yourself out.
-Dream snakes are purple and green snakes that slither around and have toxic venom.
-Everything is vey confusing and wil get more throughout. So dont freak, ill explain.

((The rest you need to know is in the charectors thread. Its really interesting, just keep with me X3))

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=21768289#311810931  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:42 pm
RULES:

-Follow Kia's rules
-Keep it PG-13
-6 charectors maximum (Except for me and Kia ^^)
-If i see any Sasuke Uchihas or Haruhi Suzumiyas, ect. i may have to kill you.
-No Mary-Sues. In otherwords, spotlight isnt always on you.
-If you get too confused, stay near my charectors. They know whats going on.
Check back here every now ad then to see more rules if i see fit.

HelicaI

HelicaI

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 am
"Run Aoi!" Scribble growled, hand in hand with Aoi. They had just stolen from the Feather Store, and was in a lot of trouble. "Theyre catching up!"

Aoi ran behind him, clutching the bag of feathers tight. "Im running as fast as i can! Wheres the car?"

Scribble points to a green voltswagon bus. "Right there. Hurry!" He jumps inside with Aoi, speeding down the road. "You get any Yellows?"

"No...I'm sorry Scribble..."

Scribble grumbled angerly. "Damnit. That was your mission."

"Im sorry. I got caught up in the Blues."

"Damnit, we're risking our lives to steal Blues?!" Scribble skidded down the road, making a rough turn. "If desdemona was here...."

"Maybe you shouldntve pissed her off." Aoi grumbled, keeping the bag of Blues close to her.

A cop car sped behind the green voltswagon bus. "Speed up! Theyre getting away!" Beetle growled to his partener.

"im trying! They mustve rigged their car to go faster or something. This is ridiculous!" Ohae yelled back, pulling a sharp right. "Maybe if you werent so heavy...."

"My appologies for being robo." Beetle growled back.

Desdemona and Rain were at a new apartment. Sence Scribble and Desdemona had the fight, the group broke up. Desdemona found Rain, whom are now roommates.

"We should go to a club tonight Des." Rain said, putting on a shirt.

"Weve been to a club almost every night sence I met you." Desdemona complained. She spralled out on the couch. "I just wanna nap...mabe take a Blue or something..."

Rain huffed. "If youre going to take one, take a Pink."

Desdemona chuckled. "Or i could just go to the police station if Beetle's there."

Rain rolled her eyes. "Hes a robo you know."

"I'm aware." Desdemona said, closing her eye.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm
Tsumi stretched out on the tree branch. She licked the core of an apple. Her tail was wrapped around the branch, holding a small satchel. Her ears picked up the sound of a wailing siren. She poked her head out between the leaves. A green bus sped down the road. She smirked. "Dumb a**..." She jumped down and climbed a streetlight. "Hope it works this time!" She flicked her tail. It was bent oddly at the end, as if it had been run over. "A little closer...."
She laughed as she jumped onto the speeding green car. She landed hard, and her tail banged against the back window. "Damn!" She flinched. Tsumi hissed and sat up, facing the cop car. "Well I wonder what the reason is this time." She smiled sweetly, knowing they couldnt hear her. "Could it be..... this?" Tsumi held up a black feather, like a magician with making cards appear. "No? Couldnt be... these are legal. OH! I know...." She opened her bag, clutching it tightly. "These." She lifted out a handful of yellow feathers, soon to be sold to stupid crusties. She grinned again, flipping over to knock on one of the windows. "Hey! Let me in, I dont wanna lose these!" She showed Scribble and Aoi the small handful of yellows. "I have more!!"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:57 pm
Scibble heard the thumping on the glass and looked back at Tsumi. "What the hell is she doing!?" She saw the feathers and grinned. "Hurry. Let her in before i make this turn."

Aoi nodded and turned into a little girl before jumping back and opening the window, pulling Tsumi in and shutting back the window, her scentless smoke filling up most of the back. "Thats very dangerous you know."

"Hold on!" Scribble yelled before driving up to one of the roads that splits for a boat to get through, and it was lifting. He floored it, jumping over to the other side, Aoi's feathers flying everywhere, which she grabbed and put back in the bag. "Whoo hoo!" Scibble laughed. "Home free!"

"DAMNIT!" Ohae skidded to a stop as the bridge went all the way up. She punched the wheel.

"If i was driving we wouldve gotten them." Beetle growled.

Ohae punched his face, which made a cracking noise. "Shut the hell up!" she growled, driving back down the road.

Beetle held his face. "I think you broke it..." His jaw moved oddly.

Desdemona and Rain were at a club with techno music and mostly furries. Desdemona was slutting it up, acting embarressed, but getting dinner money. Rain let her do it as she flirted with another wolf furry.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 pm
Miku was in the town looking to wheree she was going to stay when she heard the techno music and Naga was pushing her mind to go in.

"Go in God damn it! You know you love this song~~" Naga said jumping up in down on the inside of Miku.

Miku blushed and pushed open the door, music making her body move with out stopping.

She noticed a lot of furrys and felt out of place. A person hit Miku in the back but she kept Naga in a cage. This was her night. She let her ears and tail let lose and her dress waved as she danced to music that made her heart thump within.

(Hopefully that's ok >///<)  

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:55 pm
"Im well aware." Tsumi hissed, shoving her tail into Aoi's face. "I wont soon forget that b*****d's car."
She leaned over to the front of the bus. "Scribble..." She said flirtatiously. "That was the best escape i've seen from you." She giggled and licked his cheek. "You seem unhappy today. Whats bothering you?" She purred and lightly wrapped her arms around his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:05 pm
Aoi batted her tail away and was about to use mind-f*** until Sebastian came out from under a blanket, rubbing his head.

"You landed right one me....please be careful next time...." Sebstian said, his smoke making the back black as ever.

Aoi turned back into her age and smiled sweetly at Sebastian. "Im sorry."

Scribble put on a mischeivious grin. "Nothing at all." He pulled into the run-down apartment builing they moved to. "Here we are. Hurry and get inside."

Aoi and Sebstain got out the back as Scribble got out front, waitng for Tsumi as the other two ran in with the feathers.

Back at the police station, Beetle was spread out on a table as Ohae fixed up his jaw. "You are crappily made. I wonder when they'll finially get rid of you and get me a bettr partener."

Beetle couldnt say anything at the moment, which was a good thing for Ohae becuase he looked pissed.

Dedemona was dancing and ran into a neko girl. She looked over at Miku. "Oh crap! Sorry. Are you ok?" She asked, holding out a hand to her.

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Tsumi watched shyly as Sebastian ran into the house. She blushed, and smiled at Scribble. Her tail swayed slowly through the smoke around her. She still flinched from pain whenever it got hit.
She held up the bag with her yellow feathers. Her hands were still shaking from the car being in the air. She was never fond of being too high in the air. Trees were fine, but not bridges.
"What did you steal?" she managed. Her nose twitched. His taste was still on her tongue.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:01 pm
Miku blushed softly and winced, falling over as Naga pressed against her will, pushing her way out. Gasping breathes a couple of times. Miku's hair changes from back and forth. Finally settling back again she smiled up weakly before passing out on the dance floor.

"You should of just let me out, Miku~" Naga purred in her mind  

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash