Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Music = Life.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Accepted profiles for Music = Life rp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:50 am
User Image

♪ ♣ ♫ ♪ Amanda Belle Flinn ♪ ♣ ♪ ♫

/

♪ female : 17 ♪

♫ ♪ My Story:♫ ♪

Amanda's name means lovable. And that's exactly what she is. She isn't very popular, but her friends love her. She plays electric guitar and her favorite band is A Day to Remember. Her friends don't like the same type of music but they all mess in some weird way. Her father left her and her mother on her 13th birthday and hasn't returned since. Her mother is heartbroken and Amanda has been taking care of herself ever since. When Amanda was 15 her mother died of a broken heart. Now she lives with her Wiccan grandmother. She has amazing friends and an amazing gift. Her singing and guitar playing has the ability to put people at ease. Though its not the softest type.

My Music

Screamo.-A Day to Remember- Homesick

♪ Boys
♪ Her Guitar (Oliver)
♪ Sweets
♪ Her Singing.
♪ Her Grandmother

Dislikes

○ Her dad
○ Rude People
○ Stupid People
○ People who dis her music.
○ Bugs.

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:22 pm
Nice to Meet You, I'm Annabelle Ruth
What I See in the Mirror is
User Image
How Many Candles I Blew Out 17
My Music Pop
My Past Annabelle grew up listening to pop all her life, the sounds made her want to dance and sing all day. Her mother and father were so pleased with her enthusiasm with music they got her a teacher. First Annabelle learned how to play the acoustic guitar, her forte would be finger picking, then she moved up to the electric guitar. She was good at almost everything except for playing too many notes to fast. One day before her teacher got to her house she was singing along to a song, every word she said happened. When she sung about peppermint air, the air would smell minty and feel cool on the skin. With this new found gift she was shocked that she couldn't tell any of her friends except for those who have the same gift.
Please Give Me These The freedom to express my talent to the world, good friends, music, headphones, sweets, cute guys.
Get These Away The quiet, rude people, vegetables.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
Lexander Cain Hunter

I am a Boy

I've lived for 21 years

Type of Music: Techno

Bio:
Lexander, or Lex as he prefers, is the oldest of 6 children. They are all his half siblings, each of them having a different father. They live with only their mother who works two jobs and drinks in her free time. Lex helps to support his little brothers and sisters by being a DJ on the weekends and other less legal things. He has liked techno ever since he can remember, the fast beats and sounds allow him to be himself and be free. But he's discovered a talent he has that he has taken full advantage of. Whether he is playing DJ for the night or at a rave dancing, it seems like the people surrounding him go into a kind of trance. Almost like hypnosis. And they're easily controlled. A fact that has helped him many a time. He hasn't told anyone what he can do, and he doesn't plan to anytime soon.

+Bright Colors
+His younger Siblings
+Dancing
+Glow Sticks
+Coffee
+Cigarettes

Dislikes:
+His Mothers Drinking
+His Mothers Boyfriends (one nights stands)
+Rude/Stupid people

Lillith Rose 23

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces