Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Show Me Yours Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image
My parents named me Kassie Lynn Johnson
I was born 17 years ago..
I can't help who I am I'm crazy hyper and I love to be loud. It may not seem like it but I love science and I hope I can be as great as my dad. I remember everything and forget nothing. I am really down to Earth and I love everyone. I will talk to 99.9% of the people that walk up to me..
Let me show you.. From the day I was born I had been spoiled. My dad was a scientist meaning we had quite a bit of money and I got nearly everything I wanted besides a sibling. So it was natural for me to hang out in the lab and get to know all the scientific experiements. When I met the last one... I claimed him my friend. He was my only friend and I was his only friend. I'd do anything for him.. I think.
Posting Colors Medium Spring Green, Dark Orchid.

Puppet Master:iCuukie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
My parents named me Kaylee May Turner
I was born 17 years ago..
I can't help who I am ,simple, I love to keep things simple, why complicate unnecessary things? I’m a happy person, and very talkative, or so I’m told, I love making new friends and I’m really friends will all kinds of people. I hate science… I’m a writer and guess what my dad hates that. I find it funny. I use big word, mainly because I love to read, if you’ve seen beauty and the beast I’m like Belle, really I am. I hate liars, but who doesn’t, I tell the truth even if it hurts, I’d rather be told the truth now then find out someone was lying later. I also hate heights and spiders, my dad took me on a roller coaster when I was eleven, hated it, I cried. I love purple, and then deep green is my second favorite color, and the music is post hard core, its one notch down from screamo, if you didn’t know
Let me show you..I’m the child of a scientist, and a doctor, if you can’t figure out from the occupations, I’m rich. When I was five my mother was diagnosed with cancer. She passed away less than a year later… I didn’t really know her so I can’t really feel bad for myself, and I got a new mom three years later. A fashion designer this time, that means that I have always had great clothes and most of the time one of a kind. She’s more of a mother figure to me, and my aunt is a hair dresser so that’s where I’ve always went to. When I was nine my dad brought me to his work, I thought it would suck because I have never liked science but he showed me this kid, cute child, same age as me but he was writing on the wall in blood…his blood, I became his only friend and not oing to lie I feel in love with him. Soon after I told him I found out that he was not like me…a super human, and now he wants to escape.
Posting Colors purple 3,slateblue 1,colbaltgreen.

Puppet Master:sweetiepea123

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers