Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Happy 4th of July... not.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate america sometimes?
  All the damn time.
  No, it's just your place sucks.
  I'm iffy, depends on what it is.
View Results

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:51 am
Happy 4th of July.
At about 4am the morning after the 4th of July, I was awoken by my dog barking so I got up to see what was wrong. I heard a 'thunk' from outside and some people laughing. I went to the window, there was 2 boys with their small car parked out front of my house and a few girls across the street, all of them laughing. I thought it was some joke, then a car drove by. I saw one of the boys pitch something and heard the same 'thunk' noise as before, this got my attention. I got up and ran to get the phone. I had just grabbed it and I heard a "CRASH!!" of window breaking. The boys drove off and the girls ran away. For that poor man and who ever else driving by I am sorry... We got our freedom, see what we do with it? Happy F'in 4th of July america. I hope you jerks burn in hell for wasting your freedom.

I made this a chat in the general forms too on gaia. This is bullshit. I know damn well that person and any other will have to pay to fix their cars themselves because they wont be able to catch the assholes that did that. That is ******** up. I personally don't like the 4th of July anyway, I just like the fireworks. But for other people who think that this bullshit is ok I really do hope they burn in hell for that. Considering my side of town in 'the hood' part, almost all of them are stupid niggers, whether they are white or black. "You can cut the tail off a monkey but that doesn't make it any smarter" is the phrase I use alot when I talk about people around my neighborhood. This just shows how right I am.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:31 pm
A55H0l3S !!!
All of them.

They deserve to have their arms and legs broken and slowly crushed from the feet up with a giant cement roller.

KILL THEM ALL !!!

twisted twisted twisted
twisted twisted twisted
twisted twisted twisted

(Not even I can tell if I'm serious anymore) o_O  

xwhateverxdudex

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:54 pm
*shrug* Idk anymore... I wouldn't mind having them all sent back to Africa, but Africa doesn't want them ether.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:55 pm
Just have to track them down and set fire to them... LOL  

xwhateverxdudex

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:58 pm
lol, and see them running around lighting fire to others and those other's setting fire to even more... I think I like that idea. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:06 pm
I thought you would ^.^  

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:09 pm
Only problem is that they are near my house... hmmm... have to some how control them so they don't go near my house...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:10 pm
Or get them pissed so you can lead them away into a trap twisted  

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:45 pm
I could do that. 3nodding It would be a lava trap and I would have much fun with! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:00 pm
We have inconsiderate jackasses like that around here, but guess what, they're not black. Assholery has nothing to do with skin color, you know.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Ravinsblood666

Aged Magician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:57 pm
True, but the kids I saw doing this were and most of the others around here are too. But yes, we have some tarded others too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:27 pm
Like the people in our area >.<
(the tarded others, that is)  

xwhateverxdudex

Nothing's coming.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out