Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Simply Magic Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:32 pm
Skeleton

[align=center](Anime Pic)
[color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=9][i]"Quote, Saying, or Greeting"[/i][/size][/align]

[size=10][b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:(There is no magic to make you physically younger, though illusions can let you look younger. Applies to humans, unsure how other races age naturally.)
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Witch[/b]:(Born or Wildseed? Put which Class you are after)[/size]

[size=11][align=center][b]History[/b]
(A paragraph at least. Three Max)

[b]Personality[/b]
(A paragraph at least. No too many overly shy , incredibly nice characters. Everyone is nice in general, it's our annoyances/pet peeves that get us to dislike others and end up being disliked. There are always pro's and cons.)[/align]

[b]Favorite[/b]
-(Which Magic? You can like them all, but morely which one have you studied most?)
-(Instrument)
-(Hobby-Cooking, Swimming,Painting?)

[align=center][b]Extra[/b]
(Info on your family, talents, friends, life, secrets, ect.)[/align] [/size]

[align=right][size=9][i](Username)[/i][/size][/align][/color]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:33 pm
Roleplay

Profiles
User Image
"A girl is a person who screams at the mouse and smiles at the wolf"

Name: Allison Valiamont
Race: Human
Witch:Born Witch, Senior

History
Allison like any other born witch knew she'd go to this school and learn. Her parents lived in the otherworld though therefore once she was born she had to be put into the human realm with her grandparents. She never really liked them, they were a bit too difficult to comprimise with and they tended to teach her very difficult lessons when they could get her attention. She felt more angry at her parents and didn't want to understand, but knew she couldn't stay with them. It was more of the question why her parents weren't willing to move back in this realm. The luxury in the otherworld is apparently that great.

She started at the school and wanted to learn a lot, her curiosity was never as great as a wildseed though. She made some decent aquaintences and socially adapted amongst them, avoiding any embarrassment as best as she could. Around her sophtmore year she gained Presidency morely from peer pressure, but through the hard work she enjoyed some of the events. Along with learning more about magic she wanted to put it into test. In her sophtmore year she summoned a creature to serve and protect her family, defeating it. She wanted to use it's protection to go into the otherworld and see her parents. She waited until Junior year to attempt this when she felt she knew more. In her attempts though she failed and not only that a freshman nearly got killed. The headmistress almost expelled her even.

She felt ashamed and guilt. To save the freshman she swore marraige to him, forcing her last name into his (It's based upon agreement rather than tradition, it's pretty rare for the man to accept the female last name). She's not entirely happy with the situation and doesn't care to really know the guy. Summer break was coming soon and she guessed he would head home. She's only talked with him during that April month (Their anniversay being on April 9). She only expects to meet up with him next year April 8th and let him go free. It was her mistake that he nearly died (But also his for attempting to save her). She didn't go home last summer , and considering her reptuation possibly trashed she doesn't care to attend much social events. She turned eighteen a few days ago.

Personality
Through the years many found Allison timid , though determined. She was competitive though it seemed she couldn't do much physically and no ones ever really seen her (On the final exams her room mates passed on news of her skills). Of course when she isn't attending events or on president duty she isn't very sociable and tended to be a little sarcastic and rude. People mostly voted for her for her maturity, and they don't really see that now due to the event that destroyed school property and nearly killed a student. She's the 'All that glitter isn't gold' sort of saying. She isn't a liar though, she just never tells the whole story if asked and tends to not always appear to be as kind as she puts off. She dislikes attention and having to be social, and merely keeps up the presidency for her family since she's heard of her parents being proud of her.

Favorite
- White Magic
- Violin
- Cooking

Extra
Her and her parents write to eachother everynow and then. When she isn't in school uniform she's usually in button up shirts and light brown pants. With her small chest many would mistake her for male. Her bark is worse than her bite if angered, she attempts not to lose her cool though. She's thinking about the next school break and wondering if she should go to the otherworld then. She doesn't have anything against her husbund, though she is a little spiteful every now and then. Weather he knows it or not she supports him as a wife (She sent him a gift that contained a dessert and an encouraging card though she didn't sign it). It's a wife's job to show kindess and courage and a husbands job to show support and protection. She's filling the role, but in marraige the couple may live independently and do not have to share bed chambers or any sort. They are only sworn to eachother. She has only been kissed once when she was about eight years old at a birthday party, other than that she hasn't really kissed. She's had a few relationships, but they would end quickly mostly from her discomfort.

MindXHunter

User Image
"Dear Die-ary, Sometimes I think there might be something really wrong with me."

Name: Wallace "Wally" Sullivan
Witch: I was born into magic and I'm a senior

History
Wally and his family live on a large compound with all of his extended family. His family has been rooted there for generations although they pride themselves on not being inbred freaks like most would assume they are. Wally the second youngest child and has always been surrounded by people and as a result he can no longer stand them.

He acted out and mostly got into trouble for tearing apart his sisters dolls but what his parents didn't notice that he was reassembling them. He and his cousins (and a nephew) sat in his grandmothers house to study early forms of magic and she was the one who noticed what he was doing with the toys and encouraged him to continue his work with objects while his cousins mocked him for playing with dolls. She got him loads of fabrics, left over animal parts and sewing equipment

His parents were always concerned about him and how he often hid from others in the attic. His mother always fussed over him when he came back from getting the crap beat out of him by his cousins and she watched in horror as he stitched up his face and arms. His father, in a groggy mistake, sent a blast of fire into the rafters of the attic thinking it was an invasion of bats. Instead, all he saw were Wally's pets hanging from the ceiling hissing at him. They decided it was best to get him some help and when the doctors at the otherworld hospital couldn't help him they sent him to the school, hoping some space to himself would help Wally sort out his issues. He did miss a year while in the hospital so there is a bit of an age gap.

Personality
Wally has an introverted personality and he has always preferred to be alone with his creations then play outside with others. He is smart but he has never been the best student since he really doesn't care to much. He is excellent at first aid and is a good on site doctor (which he plans to use as a cover when he leaves school) but he is greatly lacking in bed side manners. Although Wally is quiet he actually has a good sense of humor and is dedicated to his work. His army of creature is proof of that.

Favorite
- He uses a mix of Life and Black style magic.
- Cello
- Sewing and Sketching

Extra
Waly first started to create his friends because he was lonely. He still carries the doll with him and it can even communicate with him. It is a small rag doll that has a heart stitched into it. The only person in his family who he is really close to is his grandmother and his youngest niece (and that is only because she loves his friends as much as he does). He is a heavy smoker and refuses to give it up fr anyone.

FatesMyBitch

User Image
"I, Myself, am stitched together with good intentions."

Name: Isabell D'LionCourt
Race: Angel/Demon Mix
Witch: Born, Senior

History:
I am not the normal or normalities. I am the result of thousands years or war, consolidated into one single night. My mother had fallen for her enemy. Thus, here I am. The Perfect combination; Living proof that Angels and demons are capable of cooperating, of not fighting, if only for a breif moment of passion. Not the best of childhoods. I am not one, nor the other, so fitting in is rather, hard. Always being noticed by good and bad intentions. Going through School is hard. I excell in Music and Art, Yet have no friends to call my own. I hail from The Otherworld, of the D'LionCourt clan. Prominent, yet different. Carrying on through this world is quite interesting. We age like normal human beings...to a certain point. BUT, being as how the world is changing, if I were to go into the "Normal" world, People would just assume i'm some girl with a liking for Body Modification and Hair Dye. Things seem to work out.

Personality
I have been told I have a very "Acidic Tongue". A slight smartass. Tolerating ignorance isn't something I fancy very well. First impressions are something I rather pay a whole lot of attention too, I may not be very civil, but once someone gets to know me, or, rather, spends enough time with me, They realize, I can ACTUALLY be quite sweet and funny. Weakness isn't something I tolerate either. You will find me trying to bury my nose in anything that will keep me busy, reading, music, etc. Anything to get my mind away.

Favorite
- I do enjoy all of the teachings, But I seem to take well to White and Black Magic. Go figure.
- I specialize in Stringed instruments, mostly The Chinese Instrument the Erhu
- Acrobatics. To be precise Hooping and Contortion.

Extra
Isabell makes sure to visit her Parents now and then but she doesn't really visit them continuously. It is more like a..once every month thing, for a week or so. Isabell seems to take to eating Sweets. Alot actually. Seems she is rather addicted to such things.

CandyCane831

MindxHunter

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"A Lion proves himself,wither it be for a person or for himself."

Name: Tama Squall Lion heart(Valiamont)
Race:Leo Wizard(a Born Human like creature that has the ability of magic and the main transformation into a Lion)
Witch:Born, Sophomore One

History
Born in the otherworld,his father was full lion demon while his mother was the Mage.Of course,even him,Squall was sent to the human world to his parents good friends that go back and forth.Squall did not like this,the friends of his parents were more childish then himself.In reality he ended up taking care of himself at times when the supposedly respectful adults were suppose to.Squall quickly got use to it not complaining till his father visited him,causing some problems between the two pride full males.

Quickly he adapted into using only two types of magic he was interested in which was Illusions and nature/life.His father did not really care for it to much,in fact though his Squall's mother was a mage,his father didn't want him to even head to the school.Problems between Squall and his father became more stressed when he was ready to go to the otherworld,his father was ready to force him not to.This caused the big problem and change in Squall letting him able to transform into his birth lion form.Seeing this seem to change his father mind,however his father still did not completely agree with the idea.Still,once he turned 15 he wasn't even completely ready.However,once he was in freshmen year he turned 16,and could take care of himself pretty well then even the headmaster thought.However,around the end of his freshmen year he was passing by a empty room when he say a girl laying down on the ground with some type of monster hovering over her.Rushing into things like usual with his protective gene,he ended up getting trapped by the monster.leading to some how or another,having to marry the girl named Allison.

True was he didn't really mind,he was not the type to really care.He was stupid enough to rush in so he felt he was simply paying for it.However Squall had to feel that they would act the part,but that did not happen making him realize the female's slight cold nature(Not knowing her secret ways of being a good wife).He stayed in the otherworld during the break of their supposed first summer together,he stayed in the dorms of the Academy.He knew she was there,but stayed out her way and her the same.During the break,Squall had gotten incredibly skilled with illusions and nature/life. Along with control his form to turn into a lion like form of his.Now he's in Sophomore year of course still married to Allison.True be told,he does want to get to know her before she leaves,however it may be a lost cause.

Personality
Tama,or Squall he likes to be call,is a out-going boy.He loves to play pranks and sometimes seen as a bad up-coming Wizard.Though,like a lot of people,that's just to confuse others.In reality,Squall is a strong-willed boy that would do anything for his friends even for the otherworld.Strong as a lion,smart with stealth,he would make a prefect wizard in his father's eyes.Though deep inside he is lonely,and broken.He has a deep hate for his father, so many reasons unknown to others.There are rare moments were he's quiet and speaks nothing,mainly with his father when sitting by each other in the or even not with friends of his.Even moments where he reveals a sadder part of him.Though,these moments that are most rare,and Squall is usually seen fighting off people from others that maybe can't protect them,or a wilder person that abuses their magic.There are even moments were he is too hot-headed loosing his calm side which can be bad for a Leo-wizard.

Favorite
--Illusions and Nature/life
-Piano
-Painting

Extra
Take notice,Squall and his family do have a stained relationship because of the slight "heat" between him and his father.He does of course love his mother deeply,and found out his mother would be having a baby girl soon.Squall became very involve in the arts when he was in the human world,he took it as a way to calm himself.It was a great way when him and his father started to have little troubles then the whole fall and out day.Even though he is with Allison,he still has his last name with hers just in case they do go their separate ways.The reason he become complete with his magic uses,was in fact his love of art and wanted to draw or feel like nature.Squall does have his sense and does care for Allison,it's a strange idea,but when their anniversary does come around he wants to give her a present and even take her out for possibly the only time.He's been in relationships,however he was more in to his studies of magic,obviously could not tell them what he was.

MadHatterSora

User Image
"I will strive towards what I want, no matter the circumstances"

Name: Alicia Luna
Race: Half-demon. Human half is mixed with what is considered dog demon.
Witch: Born as a witch, Sophomore.

History
Alicia lived a short period of her life somewhat believing she was regular human child that was born as a witch, or at least she was told this. Even at a certain time at the point in her life did she think she was more abnormal than most people. She grew more quickly than most humans and was rather unearthly like, that coming from her demon past. Of course it was true since no other person she had met had fangs and claws. Yet this helped Alicia realize she was something completely different than what she was raised to be and acknowledged her parents on it. It was soon known to her that her mother was a full-demon with the background history of being a dog demon. This troubled the young one for long amounts of time, but soon out grew it when turning the age of twelve. Alicia knew they did it for her protection, but still hates how they could keep a part of what she was away from her for so long. It took her a year or so to accustom to the feeling and power that her demon side gave her, as well as the two years to manage the witch powers, making her life from then on troublesome and tiring. With that much crossed into one, she has to be careful with things now and hopes she doesn't do anything horrible.

Personality
Alicia was one to always have her quirks. Being the half-demon she was made her have the commons traits of her demon kind; which consisted of few. Her anger is something that isn't taken lightly since it can be triggered with easily when she herself is provoked or her friends are messed with in a wrong way. She also tends to be quite stubborn at times depending on the reason. Although demon, Alicia still has human feelings as well. Her human heart enables her to be loving and emotional, and that being said, tends to happen when she's gotten into a fight with someone and feels horrible about it or is saddened over something. Normally she's happy, fun, and very tender in some cases, yet shy when it comes to certain things. Alicia tends to be rather rough with people sometimes as well, whether it be when playing around or getting into a serious problem; she blames her demon half for this.

Favorite
-Illusions, a little bit of Dark Magic as well.
-Acoustic Guitar.
-Anything physical. This goes for mostly running and swimming.

Extra
Alicia was one that was very fond of physical activities as a pup, making her quite well when it comes to agility and such. She moves faster than a normal human and has dog like senses that all come from her demon heritage. This she hides from people since it makes them all the more interested in knowing her for just one part of her and not the whole thing. She has rather odd tribal markings on her hands and face that much represent slashes. Two go across each of her wrists, and a single one go along the tops of her cheek bones, but hides them with illusion to make her seem normal (she keeps her fangs and claws visible for the heck of not wanting to put anymore effort into one thing). There is also a time of weakness for her, and this is mostly a few nights out of the month where she falls ill-like and is completely helpless.

BonBonRawr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
"Just let her crash and burn, the attention just encourages her."

Name: Rome Myo
Witch:Born witch, Junior

History
Rome lived with her parents in the human realm, along with her siblings, her older brother(a graduate) and her younger sister. She knew that sooner or later she would attend the school like her brother and felt like going with the flow of things. But she looked forward to leaving the house she lived at. Her father was an alcoholic and often drank himself into rages where he yelled and verbally abused Rome and the rest of her family. Feeling bitter to her father, Rome kept her distance, and still went along with things, keeping her parents happy. Mostly staying with her mom's friend whom she took to as her other mother. A kind woman who happened to have no magical abilities. Her son however did, Andy who went to school with her older brother. Keeping close to her other mother she did not see the eyes that constantly watched her. Her other mother's husband. His eyes often stared, and Rome often felt uncomfortable whenever he called to her to sit on his lap. Feelings became mixed inside her and she stopped wanting to see her other mother and her husband.

Distancing herself even more from her family, she felt undeniable hatred towards them almost. Her younger sister took most of the attention, even with Rome's grades she was not seen within the family. Her mother often ignored her to tend to her sister, and her father well, she did not want anything to do with him. Her brother seemed to be her only connection to the human realm. Being a young spirited person, he was often put under tons of pressure from the family. Rome tried to keep her brother happy, but he seemed to continue to slip. He was not that good in magic, and wasn't very smart, his self esteem plummeted until he took a course of action. Discovering her brother's body, Rome felt no bond to her parents anymore. And stopped talking to them. Despite them trying to get her to speak she refused. Figuring that if they wanted her now she could play hard to get. Entering the school she often kept to herself, and made little friends. Never writing letters to her family, or leaving the school grounds.

Personality
Rome likes to think of herself as a hardworking person without all the work. She doesn't study and finds no purpose in it. Though she loves magic, she does not try her hardest at something, she lets everything come to her. It leaves her waiting, but she is a natural at most of the things she does. Never rubbing it in, she makes herself seem like she works hard, so no one questions her. Hating confrontation, she hates it when people contradict her and sometimes snaps at other people she calls her 'trips'. Going into fits of cussing and yelling at someone until she realizes what she is doing. Often happens half way through a trip she drops off and can't exactly remember what she had been saying. Once someone gets to know Rome they begin to understand that her inner workings can be a little overbearing. Not even she herself understands why she becomes so paranoid and terrified of confrontation. Or why she hates trying her best or not doing anything at all.

Favorite
-Nature/Life
-Guitar
-Charcoal sketching

Extra
Even after three years, Rome still refuses to talk to her family. Despite the letters she receives. She never bothers to open them, she just throws them away or saves them to burn them later. As for her other mother, she continues to contact her through letters, but refuses to have anything to do with her husband.

The Invisable Spaz

User Image
"A lot of people claim they can take the heat until it's turned on"

Name:Enchantra Vandigo
Race: Phoenix
Witch:Born Witch, Junior

History
I was born 250 years ago, but a lot of people would figure I should be a husk of a dead woman by now. Well that's not how we opperate. When I say we, I mean Phoenix. We live in colonies all around the magical realm. I was born to the leader of our colony and was quite privelaged growing up. In our race not many children are born, so I was the first one in a long time to have been born. When I reached my 100th birthday I was now able to shift from a phoenix form to a human looking form. What else was funny was that I was able to perform magic. Now as a phoenix we naturally have magical gifts, like rising from our ashes to be reborn or healing tears, but to be able to cast magic and learn spells, that is extremely rare in our community.

For the next few centuries I was trained in the arts of the phoenix as well as trying to learn as much as I could regarding to spells that other phoenix before me have left.When there was no more that I could learn, I was transfered to this school where I"ve learned a lot not only as myself as a witch but as a person as well.

Personality
Enchantra can be somewhat a control freak, she feels that if things are to ever get accomplished, she needs to go ahead and take charge. She's grown to the point where she feels she's more independent than what she has to be. Things annoy her such as untimely people and over seriuos people as well, and doesn't hesitate to vocalize.

Favorite
-Raw and Plant/Life Magic
-her voice
-Flying and cooking

Extra
She can shift into a more phoenix like appearance phoenix

Solaris Beauty

MindxHunter

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:55 am
User Image
"Friends are the people that make the person."

Name: William Simon Trilldaus
Witch:Wildseed (Freshman)

History
For most of his life Will lived as a regular human, no having a single clue as to what he had in him. He went through elementary school and most of middle school just being a moderately popular person. When he turned 13 however, his life was turned upsidedown.
Will realized his magic, and was quite excited about it. He studied it from his house for a very short time, getting ready to go to school. He was working with white magic one day and called a spirt to come help him with a few minor things. His sister walked in and threw some dirt and water ballons at the spirt. They laughed a little, however the spirt became angered very fast. He inhabited Will's sister and ran her through a massive amount of torture and pain before killing her, and then leaving the regular world. Will doesn't deal much more with white magic, and is extremely careful when he does.

Personality
Will has always been a slightly moody person, usually a happy kind. He sometimes falls into depressions after fighting with his friends, or making them sad. He hates hights and spiders, generally has to leave when around them. He is generally overprotective of his friends, and always tries to err on the side of caution. Not an extremely reckless person, but sometimes likes to take a risk or two.

Favorite
-Nature
-Bass, Guitar, Flute
-Swimming

Extra
Has played his guitar for many years, and picked up the flute more recently. His family thinks that his sister was kidnaped and then murdered, and the police concered, and he hasn't the heart to tell them otherwise. He has a brother, another sister, and his parents. He retracted into himself after his sisters death, and really wants to make more friends at his new school, maybe even find a girl...

Jallson

User Image
Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps.

Name: Darrin James Doyle
Race: Half human half wolf.
Witch:Wildseed? Freshman.

History
Darrin was born into a normal human family. His parents were poor as dirt but they were all happy. When Darrin was thirteen something happened. He was being mugged in a ally, but when he said he had no money the robber went to kill him, the rose he had picked for his mother turned into a long throned whip. He didn't tell anyone what had happened. He would play in the woods all day and soon he discovered he had a power over the earth not just roses. He researched it and found there was a school for people like him. His parents think he got excepted into an extremely good school somewhere far away.

Personality
Darrin is a flirt. He flirts with almost every pretty girl he sees. Except for taken ones. But he's never been in a relationship, just flirts. He's very curious and loves reading and learning new things. He hates bullies and snobby people and will get in a fight with someone to protect someone he doesn't even know. He's very loyal to his friends and will protect them from anything, But if you make him mad

Favorite
-Nature/ earth.
-Piano
-Drawing
-Cooking

Extra
At his old school, Darrin was one of the smartest kids and scored the highest in most classes.

Lillith Rose 23

User Image
" No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms…or legs."

Name: Rekon Firenze (pronounced: Ray-kon Fear-enz)
Race: Centaur
Witch:Born magic, Freshman

History

ekon grew up on the steppes of the wild in a large tribal village. He has one older sibling, a mother, and his father was the chief of the herd. Beit his brother was older, and stronger, he was to be the next leader, so Rekon took to magic by the teachings of an elder of the herd. When within the family, there is peace and friendship, unity and celebratory glee, but Rekon was very defensive when threatened or when intruders lurk about.
𝔚hen his father noticed that Rekon was involved with magic, he immediately sent him off to Labyrinth Academy with an honorary vest and a sword for protection. His father was very honored to have a spellcaster in his line, and supported his son every step of the way.

Personality
ekon may be slightly aggressive and stand-offish with other races, as per his natural upbringing in the centaur herd. With those worthy enough to be called friends, Rekon is loyal, trustworthy, gentle, and free-spirited. He loves competition and will step up to most challenges issued. He is sometimes brash, always courageous, thrill-seeking, and competitive.

Favorite
-Natural magic (druidic-type magic); illusion magic
-Piccolo
-Archery, competitions, racing

Extra
ekon is visited by his father twice a month with the cleric elder of the herd to check on his progress. Swelling with pride, his father routinely gifts his son an item of value with each successful lesson learned in magic. Regardless of his use of magic, Rekon is normally robed with each of the gifts his father gifted to him: a beautifully stitched vest, gemmed brooches, a sword enchanted by his herd clerics, and a thin silver circlet.
He wears the sword out of honor and respect, and not so much for useage.

Ice God Erik

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff