Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Trapped[Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

▶▶▶▶ Trapped ◀◀◀◀

There is a disease spreading.
Once you get it, you have to go and live with him.
He is your new master.
You are trapped.

>introduction<
User Image

Remake of quarantined

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:50 pm
JessamineElizabeth IsabelleCaraway

User Image

тнє ℓ ι ɢ н т ∂єтαιℓs

On a this day, July 9th, a certain amount of years ago, seventeen years ago to be exact, a nice doctor slapped my butt and called me a girl.
My parents then told the nurse to write down
Jessamine Elizabeth Isabelle Caraway on my birth certificate, but I like to go by Jessie/Jess/Bell.
I'm usually hitting on the
boys of the world, and it's worked out fine for me.
Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm a
monster, well, sort of..

ɢσιηɢ ∂ є є ρ є я ησω

You can usually catch me acting
stubborn.
Seriously, I'm one of the most stubborn people you could ever meet. Not kidding here. I guess it comes from me thinking everything I know is right, for the most part, so I refuse to budge on most topics. I don't know really, I just know that I am amazingly stubborn, and for some reason some people find it cute. Why is beyond me, they just do. Onto another trait about me.. hm... Well, I'm random. Random as s**t actually. I love to be random, I just never have time to do it. I tend to get bummed easily, but something random will cheer me up in a second. Then I look on the positive side. My favorite quote, "Why can't everyone just be groovy?" And yes, I said groovy, deal with it( ; Hm, oh, I'm smart by the way, more book smart than street smart, but I can get creative. You see, I tend to get pretty passionate about something, and will do anything to make it happen. This ties in with the stubborn thing too. Anything else... Oh, I'm super sweet to people who I like, and one of the best friends you could ever have. I love to make people laugh and be happy, plus, I get pretty darn protective over my friends. and will become a major jerk to those who mess with what I love. I do have a flaw though, and it's my temper, because if enough is thrown at me, I can explode and go off on everything.

The past influences the future
Well, I grew up with my older sister mostly. I mean, our parents were there, but they never really interacted with us. Karen was the one that helped me stay up late working on homework, make me milkshakes when I was down, Chocolate milkshakes are a gift from above, and basically raised me to be how I am now. She taught me everything she knew, hoping I'd make a difference someday. For some reason, my sister could predict my future when I had no clue what I was eating for breakfast the next day, much less what I wanted to be when I grew up. I always told her I just wanted to be me, and if I were me, I'd be happy even if I were dancing on stripper poles every night for some change. Sad thing is, it was never a joke. Alright, now, moving on a bit. You see, my parents got into this business where they moved a lot, so they left for months at a time, leaving Karen and I alone with the house. Not that I ever minded, it was fun.
I never really did make any mistakes with Karen there to keep me in line, though, when I was 14, young, innocent, and naive, I thought I'd fallen in love with this guy. Gave him everything, only for him to leave me and dump me when he got what he wanted. I started cutting, but within a month, Karen got me to stop, taking me rock climbing and to boxing to help me get my anger and feelings out. It's helped a lot.
When I was 16 Karen started letting me go hang out with my friends, and we would always go to crazy black light parties, man those were the best. Basically, my life was boring, only interesting thing is the new guy has his eyes on me.. Oh, yeah, and I kind of almost died... But that is a story for another day. I do have a tendency to get into dangerous situations too, but I love it.
Oh, and I know my name is long and odd, my mom was into the past when she had me so I'm stuck with it.

тнє ƒ α ν σ я є ∂ тнιηɢs

♡ ♡ ♡ iLove ♡ ♡ ♡
Chocolate Milkshakes
Rock Climbing
Black lights
Danger
Boxing

♡ ♡ ♡ iHate ♡ ♡ ♡
xCutting
xMaroon
xSilence

xXHiddenXTearsXx

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:24 pm
BelindaKathrynCooper

User Image

тнє ℓ ι ɢ н т ∂єтαιℓs

On a this day, October 31st, a certain amount of years ago, 18 years ago to be exact, a nice doctor slapped my butt and called me a Female.
My parents then told the nurse to write down
Belinda Kathryn Cooper on my birth certificate, but I like to go by Belle.
I'm usually hitting on the
Sexy Males of the world, and it's worked out fine for me. Oh, I forgot to mention, I just happen to be a Monster

ɢσιηɢ ∂ є є ρ є я ησω

You can usually catch me acting
Well, I'm a b***h of a b***h. I was used and i don't like it. But seeing what it's made me is a bit of a perk. I'm a tough person on the outside. If i don't like you i'll make it know. If you're still human, then you're dirt to me. My kind is beautiful and doesn't need to mingle with the Humans. I'm a bit of a flirt too. I love teasing guys and making them want me. But i never let them have me unless they're like me. My universe revolves around my kind. Don't be too jealous. Maybe one day you'll be like us. Not many things make me truly happy anymore. But you won't see me boo hooing about it. I love who and what i am and i love others like me. But underneath that rough, bitchy exterior, I'm just a scared little girl who doesn't know what she's gotten herself into... I'm just one of those girls looking for someone that gives me butterfly. I thought i had him. Turns out i didn't. But now he's made a mess. A new little toy that has gotten broken. She isn't like us. He infected her, yet she's still HUMAN.

The past influences the future
I grew up with everything i ever wanted or needed and no siblings to get in the way. I was a spoiled little girl and i still am. My father makes a lot of money in Stocks and my mother is the perfect trophy wife. They make me sick. Always having strangers over, drinking and pretending they're all such good friends. But they're easy to get things out of, i just bat my eye lashes at Daddy and he's puddy. Mom is never home. She always on a trip or at someone else's house. Dad is always away on business, never home for more than a week. But i like having the house to myself. When i was thirteen i threw myself a little party for my birthday and invited everyone i knew. Mom and dad never knew of course. But something went wrong at the party and i was never the same. My innocents washed away in the shower the next days, and i turned into the cold b***h i am now. Mom and dad don't care. So i never told them. When i turned seventeen i through another huge party. My parties had become known. But this guy, someone no one knew, walked through the door. In a few weeks i was his. And i thought he was mine. Then he infected me, turned me into what i am now. I hate it but love it all at the same time.

тнє ƒ α ν σ я є ∂ тнιηɢs

♡ ♡ ♡ iLove ♡ ♡ ♡
What i am, ones like me, sweets, spiders, and cheesecake.

♡ ♡ ♡ iHate ♡ ♡ ♡
x other bugs, humans, what i am, brocolie, and ice cream.

Lillith Rose 23

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff