Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Pein Cosplayer Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Critize! Tell me on what can I improve, what needs work on, and tell me if it look good please! Yes, that's me xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:07 pm
Hair is too short! Your too small and thin! And where the hell is konan?!  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:04 am
If I open up my robe you won't say I'm thin anymore xD

Yeah the hair though it short, and I am small, but everyone in Puerto Rico is 6 feet or shorter .-.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 am
little mintchan

Did you have the Rei ring on this thumb. I know it not important but it's the only think I can see that's not included up there.  

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 am
Shokotsku
little mintchan

Did you have the Rei ring on this thumb. I know it not important but it's the only think I can see that's not included up there.

Yes in my right thumb, exactly where Pain has it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:42 am
Either I'm blind or there isn't much else, except the eyes which is pretty impossible to get... unless your such a die-hard fan that you would tattoo your eyes. I always wondered if it hurts.  

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:49 am
The eyes aren't impossible to get. There are eye contacts that cost $320 even with raise for blind people like me xD

Yes, the look exactly like the anime rinnegan and then eyev take the whole eye like it, but they cost like ********.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:42 am
Hair. It's not necessarily too short, but definitely needs to be spikier.
Next, you need to obtain five more bodies (dead or alive, though in my experience, alive works best). Pierce them and dress them exactly like you, but arrange their hair in different fashion. Bam. Six Paths of Pein.  

Crimson Remedy

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:14 pm
XSK Ambrosia
The eyes aren't impossible to get. There are eye contacts that cost $320 even with raise for blind people like me xD

Yes, the look exactly like the anime rinnegan and then eyev take the whole eye like it, but they cost like ********.

Really? I had no idea that contacts could take up the whole eye. That's good to know...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:54 pm
Shokotsku
XSK Ambrosia

Really? I had no idea that contacts could take up the whole eye. That's good to know...

Yeah there are those contacts, but they're hard to put on.

@Crimson Remedy: I'll obtain them by death ninja  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:36 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Shokotsku
XSK Ambrosia

How do you turn your eyes. I mean, if you sharply look left, does it go to the back of your eyes or what?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:41 pm
Shokotsku
XSK Ambrosia
Shokotsku
XSK Ambrosia

How do you turn your eyes. I mean, if you sharply look left, does it go to the back of your eyes or what?

No, remember that eye tissue to the rigth or left has the small openins covered by tissue that is what lets your eyes move. As long as the contacts is "part of your eye" they don't move unless you take them out obviously.  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:14 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Shokotsku
XSK Ambrosia
Shokotsku
XSK Ambrosia

No, remember that eye tissue to the rigth or left has the small openins covered by tissue that is what lets your eyes move. As long as the contacts is "part of your eye" they don't move unless you take them out obviously.

Oh... Good to know... also. I learned! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:24 pm
Shokotsku
XSK Ambrosia
Shokotsku
XSK Ambrosia
Shokotsku
XSK Ambrosia

Oh... Good to know... also. I learned! XD

Hooray for learning! xD  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff