Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Pℓυи∂єяє∂ Aи∂ Pιℓℓαgє∂ [Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:28 am
Roleplay

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:06 am
▁▂▃▄▅Full Name

User Image

► - - - General || Information

► My || True || Title || Is - - - First Name || Middle Name || Last Name

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Age

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Gender

► To || Hell || With || It - - -Role

► Look || Ma! - - - N/A; his reflexes are abnormally fast, even for a vampire, which is good because he's usually at the wheel, and it keeps The Nocturne from crashing or scraping against reefs.

► Because || I || Am - - - Personality. At least a paragraph.

► I'll || Take || This || To || Davy || Jones || Locker - - - Biography. At least a paragraph.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Like
✔ Like
✔ Like
✔ Like

► Keep || Away - - -
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike

► The || True || Captain - - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:31 am
▁▂▃▄▅Lorcan William Royal

User Image

► My || True || Title || Is - - - Lorcan || William || Royal

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 439

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Male

► To || Hell || With || It - - -Eventide's Captain

► Look || Ma! - - - Powers

► Because || I || Am - - - Personality. At least a paragraph.

► I'll || Take || This || To || Davy || Jones || Locker - - - Lorcan was never human. He was a full vampire from birth; but he was the second child, the younger brother to the future captain of The Nocturne. He had always been under his brother's shadow since his brother had been older. He had always been jealous; but he didn't let that stop him. His brother had been given their father's ship; The Nocturne. Lorcan had started off as the first mate. But as much as he loved his brother, he couldn't agree with the human-loving ideas of his brother. He gathered the vampires that thought the same way as him, the vampires who were at least born vampire or half-vampire, who agreed that humans were weak and worthless; only a source of food, nothing more. They rebelled against his brother; and eventually broke away from The Nocturne.

Lorcan created his own crew, naming his ship Eventide. His crew was created of those who were only vampire-born; they didn't have to be pureblood, but they couldn't be vampires who were turned; those who were originally human. Of course, Eventide slipped below the radars; whenever they did something, all fingers would be pointed at The Nocturne because of the fame his father built up all those years ago; but of course his brother knew it was him. It put them at odds against each other; but Lorcan didn't really care. It was his way of striking back at his brother for not seeing how silly his 'peace-loving' ideas about humans were. Humans would never be peaceful.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Blood
✔ His 'toys' [humans]
✔ The freedom of the ocean
✔ His brother [It's kind of complicated]

► Keep || Away - - -
✗ The Nocturne's crew
✗ Stuck up vampires
✗ Mutiny [Ironically]
✗ His brother [It's kind of complicated]

► The || True || Captain - - -Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:57 am
▁▂▃▄▅Alexander Jack Royal

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

► My || True || Title || Is - - - Alexander || Jack|| Royal

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 469 years old

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Male

► To || Hell || With || It - - -The Nocture's Captain

► Look || Ma! - - - He uses mainly powers of the mind ;telekinesis.Along with a special bond with animals.

► Because || I || Am - - - Alexander is usual a quiet and kind soul.Even his crew knows this,however he does have a terrifying side to him.Which even his younger brother did not know of,in a way you can call it a whole different person.However it's a very rare chance he'll show it.Again usually Alexander's quite the charming gentlemen,and over time has proven so.His kinds words lead with his actions never canceling out.

► I'll || Take || This || To || Davy || Jones || Locker - - - Alexander was never half vampire,he was born full.His father being the owner of The Nocturne.When he was still young he loved playing on the ship.Even if he was a vampire he still was just a child.He seemed to take over his father look's yet his mother kindness.He grew to love humans and did not want to ever hurt one.At first he was weak and frail,but once his younger brother was born,he change quite a few.He asked his father to spar with him,to not fault in using his full strength.Of course,he father did not like the idea,but Alexander pushed it to it's full and even won against his father.In reality,that's how he obtained The Nocturne.Alexander proved himself to his father.Shortly after His younger brother became his first mate.

Though things went terribly wrong.His younger brother rallied up some of the vampires that felt humans were nothing but food supplies,and left.Leaving little damage behind but great damage to Alexander himself.He had to admit,he felt betrayed by his own blood making a strained relationship between him and his brother.Along with The Nocturne and Eventide..It made it even harder on The Nocturne since his brother and his crew would seem to slip through the radars always,blaming false hollow remarks to his own cre.Well in deep truth,over the years,over the long,long years.Alexander has grown quite tired of it.

► All || Mine - - -
✔Sweets
✔Humans & His Crew
✔The Seven Seas
✔His brother(Complicated).

► Keep || Away - - -
✗ Cruelity to humans
✗ Not being at Sea
✗ Annoying people
✗His brother(Complicated).

► The || True || Captain - - -MadhatterSora

mochilli