Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
Random chat. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:28 am
I thought the guild could use a random chat thread, where we can chat about anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:36 am
How are we all doing?  

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:36 am
Raiden Kumaki
How are we all doing?

I had a driving lesson but my instructor cancelled it, been moved to tomorrow. I also have to kill a tree. Just bored, got nothing planned for the next two hour, that how long my lesson was going to be. What about yourself?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:40 am
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
How are we all doing?

I had a driving lesson but my instructor cancelled it, been moved to tomorrow. I also have to kill a tree. Just bored, got nothing planned for the next two hour, that how long my lesson was going to be. What about yourself?

Ahh, that sucks. And not to be a complainer, but I've been restless. The girl I fell in love with now questions whether we should stay together. But I'll give you guys the decency of keeping those problems away. Besides the depression, lack of eating, etc. I've been quite bored. Not much to do when in a bad mood.  

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:42 am
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
How are we all doing?

Ahh, that sucks. And not to be a complainer, but I've been restless. The girl I fell in love with now questions whether we should stay together. But I'll give you guys the decency of keeping those problems away. Besides the depression, lack of eating, etc. I've been quite bored. Not much to do when in a bad mood.

I know what it's like to have your heart broken, I'm still sadden by what happened to me and that was years ago. I hope you feel better soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:47 am
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
How are we all doing?

I know what it's like to have your heart broken, I'm still sadden by what happened to me and that was years ago. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks man. It means a lot. I've tried, yet all I do is either shut out or makes my situation worse. I'll figure it out though, don't worry.  

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 am
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
How are we all doing?

Thanks man. It means a lot. I've tried, yet all I do is either shut out or makes my situation worse. I'll figure it out though, don't worry.

I lost a fair bit of weight, in the early days but it does get easier and my hunger now knows no limits.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:09 am
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
How are we all doing?

I lost a fair bit of weight, in the early days but it does get easier and my hunger now knows no limits.

Ahh, yeah, I could only imagine how hard that would be. When I'm in a good mood, I could devour a whole three steaks or so.  

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:12 am
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

Ahh, yeah, I could only imagine how hard that would be. When I'm in a good mood, I could devour a whole three steaks or so.

One thing I'm glad about KFC don't deliver or I'd be fat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:14 am
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

I have a fast metabolism, and I go a whole day without eating then eat all at once in one meal, otherwise, I too would be fat. I'm actually really slim. Like... underweight slim.  

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:22 am
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

I have a fast metabolism, and I go a whole day without eating then eat all at once in one meal, otherwise, I too would be fat. I'm actually really slim. Like... underweight slim.

I was having my lunch in work, when the pretty girl say to me "that's big" in a shock and wonderment way. I'm not talking about my p***s but my lunch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:30 am
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

I was having my lunch in work, when the pretty girl say to me "that's big" in a shock and wonderment way. I'm not talking about my p***s but my lunch.

xD Oh jeez. I could only imagine how that went down. That's quite hysterical, sorry. When people see me, they are amazed that I eat how I do, because I look like I don't eat at all.  

Raiden Kumaki

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

whitewolf10
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:36 am
so now that we got a random chat that lets us talk about anything just waiting for some idiot to tell us this is the place for a random chat lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:37 am
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki
The Full English
Raiden Kumaki

xD Oh jeez. I could only imagine how that went down. That's quite hysterical, sorry. When people see me, they are amazed that I eat how I do, because I look like I don't eat at all.

She went "that's big", so i said "i get that of girls a lot", she giggled, i kept eating. She has the nicest bum i have ever seen.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:38 am
whitewolf10
so now that we got a random chat that lets us talk about anything just waiting for some idiot to tell us this is the place for a random chat lol

I just notice that under our name, is our guild rank, like your crew and I'm captain.

I'm pretty easily amazed.  
General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games