lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:57 pm
Welcome to the Chat Room!

Think of this place as an online instant-messaging chat room where anyone - Rockets, trainers, and even internet-inclined pokemon can speak under made-up screen names!

Please keep in mind that this thread will never close and is always open to everyone. Hence, it will not be counted for rp because it will never be finished and is not defined as legitimate rp. For the most part, this 'chat room' will be used to throw around rumors - either about Rockets, events, Team Galactic, or otherwise - for its occupants to speculate about and add their own two cents to.

Information can be given anonymously, but please keep in mind that at least on Team Rocket's end, anything typed from the headquarter's computers will be monitored by Executive Agent Seth and may be traced back to the user regardless of their online alias.

IM sessions can also be done over actual IM, as long as they're transcribed here afterward under the correct usernames in order to count for In-Character Roleplay. As far as pokemon surfing the net, this may put into question what types of pokemon are intelligent enough to type, so if you're not sure about one, it's best to ask a roleplay moderator. Some pokemon, such as 1337's ROFL rotom, are obvious cantidates.

For the sanity of players, I will have here a list of registered chatroom screen names as they correspond to their characters. Please message me somehow with a screen name (over IM, here, or on one of my other accounts) and the name of your character if you would like me to add them to the list. If you would like to remain anonymous, perhaps for a plot point or just a random, infrequent person who isn't any particular character, feel free to just type . In this case, 'infrequent' counts as no more than three times.

List of Currently Registered Screen Names:
- Rocket Faleen's Porygon
- Rocket Isadora
- Rocket Lilith
- Rocket Lennyka
- Rocket Xander
- Rocket Nyx
- Rocket Nakura
- Rocket Luxury
- Rocket Rayna
- Rocket Jerome
- Trainer Rosie
- Rocket Hayes
- Rocket Vamoose
- Trainer Citrine
- Rocket Arcadie
- Rocket Sorano
- Rocket Ally
- Trainer Izumi
- Rocket Faleen

If I forgot anything or you can think of something to add/change (like a better thread title XD) please let me know! Have fun!
And remember...BIG BROTHER SETH IS WATCHING.
Inspiration for this concept is credited to TawnyAngel from Dith's Diary here and also from the DURARARA!! Novel here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 pm
Kanra has just joined the chat.

: Hellooo~!

Nehhhhh, did anyone hear about that attack at the Sandalwood City contest lately? Who was actually there?

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 pm
Shota<3 has just joined the chat.

: Hello! ^_^

What contest?! Oh! That one! I heard some bad stuff happened there...I wish I was there to see it :<

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:59 pm
: Really? But it sounded so scaaary! I heard there was a man there built like an Aggron! Would you really have wanted to face him?

I wonder if he had anything to do with those thieves who stole some pokemon. It sounds like they would have needed his kind of muscle to pull off that kind of stunt.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 pm
T:Robot has just joined the chat

I only managed to catch the punch to the chairman later on PokeTube.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:14 pm
: Lol, ur right! That was funny. XD That Professor Elderberry sure was something. Maybe she got frustrated that she didn't actually get a chance to judge.  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:07 pm
I've heard that the chairman likes to talk, even over others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:59 pm
Sexyspeedo has joined the chat

:
hey any hot chix out there? a/s/l wanna cyber?

Diablesa has joined the chat

: I concur, the punch was absolutely brilliant.  

radish

Regal Himedere

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 pm
Frostbitten has just joined the chat.

I heard that the chairman had been punched like that before, maybe he should take a hint?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:47 pm
: It sure seems that way, T.

Oh, look! More people! Welcome! ^_^ -waves-

Lol, Sexyspeedo is calling the mating call of the barely post-pubescant teenager. Be careful, Speedo! There are some creepy perverts online. XD

Really? The same chairman has been punched? Who punched him the first time? His mother?

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:36 pm
: Who the hell came up with the name Frostbitten? xD

Does anyone else find that sexyspeedo name disturbing? Or is it just me? The chairman got punched! Why does all the action happen when I can't be there?! 8<

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:21 am
*Waves back to Kanra* Hello ^.^ And I'm not sure how punched him but I heard it might be the same lady, it was either that or it was his sister-in-law twice removed, you know how rumors are.

*Pokes Shota* 8| Better then Shota my dear cousin. Remind me to go through your computer later to find out what you have been up to to come up with that.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

An Original Username

Omnipresent Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:06 pm
D_sInferno has joined the chat

<D_sInferno>: The attack at Sandalwood City? ...I don't think I've heard much about that one. What happened?

CTypewriter has joined the chat

<CTypewriter>: Wow, if someone had gotten punched, then it sounds like it would have been an interesting time there! I really wish I could have gone, but there's always next time, I suppose!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:59 pm
: LOL. This is the internet, Shota-chan. Naturally there are going to be some weird usernames around. Though that Frostbitten one does sound rather painful... Are you somewhere cold, Frostbitten?

Ah, you're cousins! Good to know. Haha, if that's the case, I want to meet that lady, sister-in-law or otherwise. X3

Welcome D & C! Looks like Team Rocket showed up and crashed the contest. Maybe they couldn't stand to have a certain someone lose, haha. Oh, and one of the judges - a professor - punched the chairman judge. Fun stuff. How could you have not heard about that? Do you live under a rock?

Speaking of Team Rocket, I wonder what their boss looks like. I bet he's fat and yells a lot. Maybe he cross-dresses in his spare time.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers