Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Fabel Asylum Profiles~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:38 pm
Fabel Asylum
For the mentally 'insane'.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:51 pm
Creature Code:

O If you have questions don't be afraid to ask~
O This profile is to be filled out by creatures only!
O If your having picture problems let me know and ill do my best to help.

[align=right][size=13][color=yourchoice]⇨[/color][/size] [color=black][size=10] (USERNAME) [/color][/size][/align]

[center] (Real Picture Goes Here)

[size=20][color=yourchoice][b]F[/b]IRSTNAME [b]M[/b]IDDLENAME [b]L[/b]ASTNAME [/color][/size]
[size=12]ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (nicknames) [/color][/size] «
[size=12]ι нανє ℓινє∂ ƒσя тнιѕ мαηу уєαяѕ[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (AGE-spell it out. 19-22) [/color][/size] «
[size=12]ι тσσк му ƒιяѕт вяєαтн ση[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (birthday-needs no year) [/color][/size] «
[size=12]ℓαѕт тιмє ι ¢нє¢кє∂ ι ωαѕ[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (Gender) [/color][/size] «
[size=12]ι αм ∂郃єяєηт...[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (Your creatures race) [/color][/size] «
[/center]
[align=center][size=12]╔═════════════════════════════════════╗[/size][/align]
[size=13][color=yourchoice]†hïš ïš ωhα† ψ⊕ur g円ïηg ïη†⊕.[/color][/size]
[size=9] (Your personality. A paragraph or more please) [/size]

[align=right][size=13][color=yourchoice]ï guεšš ψ⊕u ωαη† †⊕ κη⊕ω.[/color][/size]
[size=9] (Bio goes here - At least TWO good creative paragraphs, give some insight on your creatures race and things so we know.) [/size][/align]
[align=center][size=12]╚═════════════════════════════════════╝[/size][/align]

[align=left][size=12][color=black][b]gινє мє мσяє:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♡[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (LIKES) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♡[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (LIKES) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♡[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (LIKES+you may add more) [/color][/size]
[/align]

[align=right][size=12][color=black][b]єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (DISLIKES) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (DISLIKES) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (DISLIKES+you may add more) [/color][/size]
[/align]

[align=left][size=12][color=yourchoice][b]ωαιт α мιηυтє тнєяє'ѕ мσяє.:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=black][size=10] (You can put other info that you want here, piercings tattoos, scars whatever. Maybe stuff about your creatures race is not in the bio) [/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=12][color=black][b]ƒα ℓα ℓα:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♫[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (SONG) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♪[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (SONG) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♫[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (SONG+may add) [/color][/size]

[size=12][color=yourchoice]тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.[/color][/size]

(A LINK or SMALL PICTURE of your character showing their 'true colors' if you get what I mean, or just a small picture of your character..)
[/align]

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:59 pm
Human Code:

O Same as above, If you have questions don't be afraid to ask~
O This profile is to be filled out by creatures only!
O If your having picture problems let me know and ill do my best to help.

[align=right][size=13][color=yourchoice]⇨[/color][/size] [color=black][size=10] (USERNAME) [/color][/size][/align]

[center] (Real Picture Goes Here)

[size=20][color=yourchoice][b]F[/b]IRSTNAME [b]M[/b]IDDLENAME [b]L[/b]ASTNAME [/color][/size]
[size=12]ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (nicknames) [/color][/size] «
[size=12]ι нανє ℓινє∂ ƒσя тнιѕ мαηу уєαяѕ[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (AGE-spell it out. 19-22) [/color][/size] «
[size=12]ι тσσк му ƒιяѕт вяєαтн ση[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (birthday-needs no year) [/color][/size] «
[size=12]ℓαѕт тιмє ι ¢нє¢кє∂ ι ωαѕ[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (Gender) [/color][/size] «
[size=12]ι αм ...[/size]
»[size=10][color=yourchoice] (human of course) [/color][/size] «

[/center]

[align=center][size=12]╔═════════════════════════════════════╗[/size][/align]

[size=13][color=yourchoice]†hïš ïš ωhα† ψ⊕ur g円ïηg ïη†⊕.[/color][/size]
[size=9] (Your personality. A paragraph or more please) [/size]

[align=right][size=13][color=yourchoice]ï guεšš ψ⊕u ωαη† †⊕ κη⊕ω.[/color][/size]
[size=9] (Bio goes here - At least TWO good creative paragraphs) [/size][/align]
[align=center][size=12]╚═════════════════════════════════════╝[/size][/align]

[align=left][size=12][color=black][b]gινє мє мσяє:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♡[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (LIKES+you may add more) [/color][/size]
[/align]

[align=right][size=12][color=black][b]єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (DISLIKES+you may add more) [/color][/size]
[/align]

[align=left][size=12][color=yourchoice][b]ωαιт α мιηυтє тнєяє'ѕ мσяє.:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=black][size=10] (You can put other info that you want here, piercings tattoos, scars whatever) [/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=12][color=black][b]ƒα ℓα ℓα:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♫[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (SONG) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♪[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (SONG) [/color][/size]
[color=yourchoice][size=14]♫[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] (SONG+may add) [/color][/size]
[size=12][color=yourchoice]тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.[/color][/size]

(A LINK or SMALL PICTURE of your character, if not a picture put little pictures that are relevant to your charrie.)
[/align]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:20 am
oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

User Image

Karina Alli Davis
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
»KiKi, Alli, or Kari. «
ι нανє ℓινє∂ ƒσя тнιѕ мαηу уєαяѕ
» Ninteen «
ι тσσк му ƒιяѕт вяєαтн ση
» December 12th «
ℓαѕт тιмє ι ¢нє¢кє∂ ι ωαѕ
» Female «
ι αм ...
»Human «

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

†hïš ïš ωhα† ψ⊕ur g円ïηg ïη†⊕.
They say that curiosity killed the cat, so I guess its a good thing that Karina isn't a cat, or she would be dead. She is overly curious, to much sometimes, so it gets her in trouble a lot, with authorities, people she knows, basically anyone who didn't like to be snooped on. She isn't rude though, sarcastic yes, but not rude. She's a very nice girl who just lets her curiosity get the best of her a lot of the time. Being sarcastic and intelligent makes Karina a little off-putting at times, not that she's mean, but that if you say something stupid she will catch you on it, and be sarcastic about it. That's just her humor though, sorry to break it to you. She's not afraid to speak her mind either, unless its about something she's shy about. For example, she will gladly tell you about how ugly your outfit looks if its bad, but if you asked her if she had a crush on you, she would lie. She's very shy about that, relationships and things, their not her forte.

ï guεšš ψ⊕u ωαη† †⊕ κη⊕ω.
Karina Davis grew up like any other awesome little girl. Playing with toy dinosaurs and chasing things that weren't there. Thats every little girls childhood, right? Of course. Having the bloodline of the gifted, Karina's parents didn't think Karina growing up chasing around tiny winged people was odd, they saw them too, but never publicized it. They knew the dangers. Her parents were very in-tune with the creatures people said were 'fake' but that in general was what got them in trouble. The government knows very little about the mythical race, and anyone who knows anything is questioned and interrogated, and if they don't swear to get rid of the power are..well, gotten rid of. They refused to answer questions or to kill one of their friends, so, the worst happened, and that left Karina orphaned. As far as the government knew, she didn't have the gift, so they simply shipped her to her aunts. The things bout humans though, is that they don't know about the gift, only those who have it passed down and explained from their parents or someone else know. Luckily, Karina didn't have to worry about fairies at her aunts, it wasn't a well kept garden infested place like her mother and fathers.

So, unfortunately, Karina grew up not remembering anything about her mom, dad, or the fairies she would play with. Only being dropped off at her aunts with her belongings. She would ask questions as she grew older, what her parents were like, her old home, what had happened to her parents. Things like that. Her aunts answers were simple, but, her aunt was simple. She had never married, and was an odd person. She was lucky to have Karina around. Cleaning and cooking kept her busy when she wasn't at school, and she would try and garden when she had time. Karina was a fan of nature, it made her feel connected to her parents, but she didn't know why. At the time anyway.

Now your probably wondering when Karina finally saw something she shouldn't, but be patient, im getting there. During her Junior year in highschool Karina had a boyfriend named Max. He was nice, but after awhile, she didn't want to be with him anymore. So, she tried to break up with him. He didn't want that. He stalked her, and at one point, was chasing her through the woods. It was snowing intensely, and Karina easily got lost, she could hear him calling to her, and she didn't know what to do. She fell, spraining her ankle, and hobbled her way behind a tree. He ran by, and sobbing, she was about to give up, when a man stepped out from the tree's. About to run from him too, he grabbed her by the wrist, telling her to be quiet and he would help her. The man sprouted a pair of powdery white wings, matching the snow, and covered Karina in them, hiding her from Max. He didn't have the gift, and Karina being covered in his wings made her invisible to his sight. Karina had fainted, and woke up in her bed, covered in snow still, and her window open, a feather on her windowsill. When she tried to tell her aunt, she told her she was just dreaming and left her window open for a bird to get in.

Karina refused to believe that, and for the next few weeks, she would go and look through the woods, trying to find this man, swearing she saw him. Swearing on her life, and clutched the feather every time. Her aunt became concerned with her and took her to the doctors, who of course misdiagnosed her to be schizophrenic. She was furious, and started to break down thinking she was crazy. But that didn't explain the feather or the snow that had been on her. Or that Max had left her alone. She'd finished highschool but again, she'd seen the winged man, who, when she saw him, flew away in a flash. This time her aunt was more worried, and doctors wanted her to go to an asylum for her 'sights' but, just in time Edger decided that his institute was far better for her condition, and plucked her up.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

gινє мє мσяє:
Sweets
Music
Lying in the grass
Gardening
Painting

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Snakes
Heat
Messiness

ωαιт α мιηυтє тнєяє'ѕ мσяє.:
Karina has one tattoo, which is a small feather on the inside of her wrist.

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
Not In Love - Crystal Castles
C'mon - Panic! At The Disco feat. Fun
Northern Downpour - Panic! At The Disco
тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.
User Image

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:07 pm
sweetiepea123

User Image

Melanie Jane McKofkie
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Mel «
» nineteen «
» June 15 «
» Female «
ι αм ...
» Human «

Melanie has always had a…split personality, she took medicine for it so It is never really out of control. That was until her parents took her off of it because it would interfere with the Schizophrenic medicine that they were thinking about putting her on. That’s when she began to be violent, but more on that in a little bit. Mel is a nice person, she loves animals and has felt like she could almost talk to them, but she kind of didn’t believe it because who would? She is sweet most of the time, and hates anything violent or cruel, that’s why she’s a vegetarian. She’s the kind of person that would rather cuddle up with a good book with a cat at her feet then a person though, she’s not into romance…well real life romance, she thinks its dead.
That’s when she’s on her medicine though and lately she has been taken off of it and has become more violent, to the point where she threw a chair at her parents. She yells a lot, and it takes her a very lot to get to her violent stage. The main difference is she gets more aggravated and outgoing when she off of her meds, she’s hoping to get back on them though.

Melanie can’t remember a lot from when she was young, he parents died in a car accident when she was two. She lived in a great family, gorgeous mother, handsome father, always willing to give their love to anyone. Her mother had the sight but hadn’t told anyone, as her mother told her not to. When Melanie would chase things invisible to her father’s eye her mother would shrug it off and tell him imaginary friends were healthy. Melanie was with a babysitter, her mother and father went to the movies for her father’s birthday and Melanie’s ‘friends’ had gone back home, well nobody came back to her house in the morning. Her parents and died around two that morning and nobody was informed.
She moved to an adoption center because all on her mother’s side had died in the last year and her father was shunned from his family so they didn’t want his child. She didn’t see any more of her friends so she began to forget about them, mostly because they weren’t allowed outside. She was the most rumbustious child there, and was soon adopted, at five. Her new family was kind but they didn’t really like her going outside also, said it was dangerous, so she stayed inside. At the age of seven she had forgotten all about the creatures but she lived in a city where there were close to none. However when she was fifteen she went to her grandparents farm in the middle of nowhere and was sitting outside reading when she noticed that the horses were getting spooked by something. She wasn’t really afraid of anything but what she seen… There were two teenage looking creatures messing with the horse, because nobody can see them it was their way of fun. She dropped her book and looked over the huge wings and tail, they looked her way and then turned to run, she screamed. Her family ran out to see what was wrong and she told them, trusting them but they told her it wasn’t real.
The next three years were hell, she was taken to many different hospitals, too many to count and everyone told her she was either imagining it, or she was schizophrenic , mainly schizophrenic. She got so angry and begin to yell at her parent about why they didn’t believe her and that she was crazy and she knew that she wasn’t. When she threw a chair that’s when they decided it would be better to put her in an asylum.

gινє мє мσяє:
Animals
Books
thunderstorms

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
spiders
meat
cheesy people

She has her hips and belly button pierced, no tattoos but she would love them

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
Mayday parade~Miserable at best
A day to remember~ if it means alot to you
Mayday parade~ Jersey
тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.
Love is for stories

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 pm
ImpliedComplications

User Image

Kyran Phelan Crowley
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Ky, Crow «
» I've been around for a bout 523 years, but for simplicity's sake, let's call it 20. «
» September 20 «
» Male «
ι αм ∂郃єяєηт...
» Will O' The Whisp «

To many people, I'm a bit of an enigma. Allow me to let you in on a few secrets, though. I am a mischievous individual. I like to have fun, but my brand of fun isn't exactly everybody else's cup to tea. When I play hide and seek, I'll make sure you never get seen again. When I'm not playing my mind games, I enjoy challenging my own mind. I enjoy thinking. Not about anything in particular-- just thinking. I try to stay out of the way of other people. It's just habit, I guess. Most people label my behavior as "anti-social," but it's more that I'm shy. My social skills are lacking, but I suppose if you talk to me, I can try and carry on a conversation.

I was born and raised in the swamps of Ireland. I never knew much about my parents. Everything I do, I do because it's my nature. I spent my early years wandering the marshes armed with nothing more than my lantern, leading travelers astray. Nothing was meant by it. It was all in good fun. If they happened to die, then they would die. I failed to see how it was my problem. As the land around the marshes became more developed, less people took to my road. I soon found myself to be lost and needing a place to stay.

I tried to find another place in Ireland, another marsh or an abandoned house. I couldn't go to the city. There was no point. I was a fair that dwelt in dark places and couldn't be seen by the human eye. As far as humans knew, I was a poltergeist. As if I'd stoop to that level. No, I chose to wander the United Kingdom. At some point I expanded my stomping grounds to the whole of Europe. I felt like a gypsy. I never thought I would be removed from my home. Come to think of it, I suppose that's where my dislike of humans came from.

When I heard wind of Edgers hotel, I was wary. Few people would welcome a Will O' The Whisp into their home, much less a place where there were humans that could see him. What it all boiled down to was me not having a place to go. The times when I could roam my marshland were long gone. I needed to adapt or fade away. So here I am, adapting.

gινє мє мσяє:
Darkness
Soft light
Marshes
The sound of crickets and frogs
Chess

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Bright lights
City life
Humans

I usually keep them hidden behind clothing, but I have two iridescent wings sprouting from my back... It's manly. Shut up.

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
Hello~Evanescence
Home~Blake Shelton
Silver and Cold~AFI

тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:20 pm
CandyCane831

User Image

Isabell Sophia Crusnik
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Izzy and Maybe, If your special, You can call me Belle. «
» Twenty - One «
» October 30th «
» Friggin' Female «
ι αм ∂郃єяєηт...
» Angel - Demon - Halfling «

I have been told I have a very "Acidic Tongue". A slight smartass. Tolerating ignorance isn't something I fancy very well. First impressions are something I rather pay a whole lot of attention too, I may not be very civil, but once someone gets to know me, or, rather, spends enough time with me, They realize, I can ACTUALLY be quite sweet and funny. Weakness isn't something I tolerate either. You will find me trying to bury my nose in anything that will keep me busy, reading, music, etc. Anything to get my mind away. I am different, I realized this at a young age. People seemed drawn to me, It may be because of the Aura my...type of "Heritage" Presents. But, I'm anything but Ordinary. I would always wonder why people would say such things about me but then I realize, It's not like I change their perceptions. Because what they say IS True. I am all of those things, stitched together in this little form. In the end, what makes people talk more? All of the 'Good' things you've done, or all of the "Life changing" decisions you make on a daily basis? I live my life every day, Like tomorrow will be the day I need to get a job and supply for a family. These days here, are my freedom. Why should I pass up on such a good thing? Sure, people will see me as a "Bad Influence", but who cares?

Their just boring and envious.

I am not the normal or normalities. I am the result of thousands years or war, consolidated into one single night. My mother had fallen for her enemy. Thus, here I am. The Perfect combination; Living proof that Angels and demons are capable of cooperating, of not fighting, if only for a breif moment of passion. Not the best of childhoods. I am not one, nor the other, so fitting in is rather, hard. Always being noticed by good and bad intentions. Going through any sort of Education was hard. I excell in Music and Art, Yet have no friends to call my own. I hail from Crusnik clan of Russia. Prominent, yet different. Carrying on through this world is quite interesting. We age like normal human beings...to a certain point, Then we stay the same. BUT, being as how the world is changing, if I were to go into the world of "Norms", People would just assume i'm some girl with a liking for Body Modification and Hair Dye. Things seem to work out.

gινє мє мσяє:
Music
Candy
Books
Love

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Spiders
Abuse
The Uselessness of feelings

I can speak two different Languages, per my parents teachings as a child. I am Fluent in Mandarin and Russian, but no one needs to know that since I speak nothing but English. I'm pretty good at Acrobatics. Mainly Hooping, It's my favorite and out of the ordinary. I also LOVE to play my Erhu.. I sport a few Tattoos. Arm Pieces, a Chest piece, a Tattoo on my Neck a Backpiece and a piece on my Right Hip/Leg. I also sport a few piercings. A piercing on the Left Side of my Lip and one under my Right Eye.

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
Sia - My Love
Changed the way you kiss me - Example
Beck and Bat for Lashes - Let's get lost

тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.

User Image

Hello!...Wait..why are you in my room!?

The Bedroom
User Image
Beauty doesn't come without rest.....

Bedroom Info::

What would a girl be without a large room? It comes well equipped with essentials:

Surround Sound.

Flat Screen Television.

A Great View of the city.

A Fabulous bookcase that extends against the left side of my room just beside the bathroom entrance.

Doesn't my bedroom accent me quite well?

The Closet User Image

The BathroomUser Image
Knock before entering...

You never know what you might walk in on...

Seen all you wanted to see? Now get out....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:20 pm
s t i t c h e s_b r e a k

User Image

Aiden Christopher Talle
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» It's just Aiden «
» 22 «
» March 26 «
» A dude. «
ι αм ∂郃єяєηт...
» A shape-shifter «

Because of what happened in his past, and how he had to grow up, Aiden doesn't get very attached to people. Human or otherwise. Though, he will be resepectful, and show you the same courtesy that you show him. However, Aiden won't allow jerk-offs to take advantage of someone. He absolutely can't stand when people are just careless dicks for no reason.

Aiden may have a soft and caring side, but that has still yet to be seen. No one has ever gotten close enough to see it. And he plans on keeping it that way. In short, he keeps most everyone at arm's length. He doesn't mean to come off cold or blunt, he just speaks his mind when he feels like it's needed. He would sometimes like to let people in and see what other's never have, but then again, being alone is his comfort zone.

Aiden was fortunate to have a special, "ability" that allowed him to blend in and seem like every other normal person in regular society. However, being a shape-shifter was very troublesome growing up. Especially since his birth parent's abandoned him before he ever knew them. The orphanage that he was dumped at didn't find anything peticularly odd, or special about him. Aiden was just a normal, cute loooking baby. That's what the Talle's thought of him once they adopted him. For a few years, he had a real, loving family.

On his 5th birthday, they decided to get him a puppy, since he had been begging them for one since he could form complete sentences. Aiden's parent's took him to the shelter, and let him decide on which puppy he should take home with them. As he looked up and down the aisle of dogs, he would occasionally try to stick his hand in the cage to pet them. A few tried to bite his little fingers off, others were too frightened. But there was one beagle who came up, bravely sniffed his hand, and began licking. That was all it took.

Aiden doubled over in pain, his parents frantically yelling at their son to say what's wrong, and for somebody to call 911.Everything became a blurry mess in his vision, his hearing became a bit muffled, and he was sweating through his clothes. His body felt as if it was being pulled, distorted, and torn open in the worst way possible. And then the next second, Aiden was fine. The pain dissappeared, and he felt normal again. Though, his vision was still a little wonky, because everything seemed to be in black and white. He stood for a moment, but fell back to the ground. He shook his head, and felt something odd hit the sides of his head. Aiden tried raising a hand to his head, but instead, he saw a paw in front of his face. He began panicking, and tried calling to his mom and dad. A loud series of barks echoed through the room. The other dogs joined in the wailing. Aiden finally saw his parents and ran up to hug them. They looked absolutely terrified and were backed all the way into a corner. His father began shooing him away with his foot, and yelling curses at him. His mother was sobbing silently behind her husband.

Aiden may have been confused, and scared beyond belief, but he knew that he had to leave. That was the day, he realized that he wasn't like his family, and because of that, he was hated and abandoned. Since then, he's been living on his own. Teaching himself how to turn his power on and off. The pain however, was something he has to clench his teeth and deal with whenever he shifts. He doesn't hate humans, he just hates their narrow minds, and fear of things they don't understand.

Aiden would live in abandoned, and dilapidated old buildings. More often than not, he would have to steal his food. And to someday hopefully get a better job and chance at a better life, he went to public schools, under a fake name of course. To the public, he was known as Dameon James Fraye. He never stayed in the same place for too long, for fear of being found out. In more ways than one. Even though he always transferred around, he would always have the top grades in the class. He never went to college though. Aiden would always spend his time in libraries, reading anything he could get his hands on. He read what would help him to find a job, but he would always find time to read fantasy and adventure novels. Those were his little guilty pleasures. And of course, he would practice his shifting. Since his first shift into the beagle, he's become much more in control of when and how long he shifts.

gινє мє мσяє:
Being alone
Painting or sketching
Peaches(another weakness)
Reading
Shifting

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Brussell sprouts
Too bright lights
Narrow-minded humans
Crappy music
The pain of shifting

Aiden used to have to shift by physically touching the animal. But, through years of hard training, and lots of patience, all he has to do is think of the animal, and he becomes it. The pain is still hell for him to go through, but thankfully, it only lasts a few seconds. Also, he's not exactly sure how, or why, but he has a mark from each animal he has shifted into on his arms and torso. Thankfully, he's only ever sticked to shifting into birds, dogs or wolves. On the inside of his left wrist, he has, what he thinks is the bite mark of the beagle he first shifted into. On his right tricep, he has a wolf paw. And finally, on his right shoulder blade, he has a feather from the hawk he would always shift into.

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
Mad World-Gary Jules
Breath-Breaking Benjamin
So Cold-Breaking Benjamin

тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.

The beagle that changed my life.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm
TaishoSei8Death

User Image

Conlaodh Séamus Báine
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
»Séamus«
»Six-Hundred Sixty-Five "Nineteen" «
»Feburary 29th«
»Male«
ι αм ∂郃єяєηт...
»Dark Dragon«

I am very quiet. I don't like to speak unless someone speaks to me (and even then, I still don't "like" it). It's very hard for me to sit still, and I like things to be as perfect as possible. Crooked pictures on walls or something asymmetrical can drive me absolutely insane. But I never speak of what bothers me, because I have been told that I complain too much. After I figured out that they were right...I changed myself. I love to laugh, and love my friends...the ones I have.

I have been told that I am a very strange boy. I was born in a remote town in Ireland, and take pride in my heritage. I speak mostly Gaelic, and just recently learned English.
I am a mythical creature that can shift from "human" to dragon with my mind. I can also only summon my wings or talons if I do not wish to become a dragon fully. I can control electricity, and instead of breathing fire (as one would expect a dragon to do) I breathe lightning.
My parents were dragons, such as I, but were hunted by humans when I was only a child. I spent the next three hundred years hiding from the humans that I knew could see me, even if they were no threat to me. When I discovered Fable, I was relieved to find "people" like me, that didn't want me dead.

gινє мє мσяє:
Music
Sleeping
Symmetry and Perfection
Shiny Spoons

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
People
Silence
Asymmetry and Imperfection
Spoons that AREN'T shiny

No there isn't I lied ^-^.

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
The Requiem ~ Linkin Park
Caged Baby Dragon ~ Luka Megurine
Simple and Clean ~ Hikari
And Your World Will Burn

тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 am
oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

User Image

Micheal Ethral Nagi
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Mikey, or Etty «
»Twenty «
» April 5th «
» Male «
ι αм ∂郃єяєηт...
» Half-snake «

(Your personality. A paragraph or more please)

(Bio goes here - At least TWO good creative paragraphs, give some insight on your creatures race and things so we know.)

gινє мє мσяє:
Sun
Outside
Salty Snacks
Not wearing shoes

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Snakes
(DISLIKES)
(DISLIKES+you may add more)

(You can put other info that you want here, piercings tattoos, scars whatever. Maybe stuff about your creatures race is not in the bio)

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
(SONG)
(SONG)
(SONG+may add)

тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.

(A LINK or SMALL PICTURE of your character showing their 'true colors' if you get what I mean, or just a small picture of your character..)

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 pm
Taka_tashimaru

User Image

Victoria Gwen Jaqua
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Vicky, Tori, or Gwen. She likes Gwen. «
» Looks Twenty «
» April 16 «
» Female «
ι αм ∂郃єяєηт...
» Song Fairie «

Gwen is a smart girl. She's also a smart mouth but... In few words she is a giggly, girly, bubble of fun. She's a very childish woman but at times acts mature. Sometimes very mature, being seductive, flirty, and aluring. She prefers to hangout with the younger crowds and have fun. This could be starting drama or spreading rummors or anything inbetween. She's known around Fable for starting trouble but always cleans up her mess after she's had her fun.

Gwen was born from a poppy flower in France a long time ago. Like most fairies, she was alone. Though, she learned fast how to take care of herself and manage the, at the time, few powers she had. She was gifted. While most fairies had control over an element of nature, Gwen controlled sound, a very rare gift to be granted with. At the time she could only sing very well and reach a high pitch, enough to stop someone in their tracks or break glass). After about four human years she was an adult fairie. Like most, she got tired of the same suroundings and set of to travel around the globe.

Durring her travels, she learned of her most powerful power. Song. She could sing, depending on what she was singing, and stop blood flow, heal wounds, put someone to sleep, and so much more. In just two human years she became weary of traveling and settled around Hawaii in a group of fairies. She staied there for years, until Kauai, the island they where living on, was found. Because the fairies obviously couldn't just show their true forms to humans, they used spells to give themselves human form. Timid at first, from the stories of how the humans hated magical being like herself, she opened up and learned the ways of humans, soon, fitting in perfectly.

After seven years of living peacfully among the fleshies (what Gwen calls humans), she heard a story of a place where magics lived. Fable. She quickly made her way there. Gwen loved it. She's been living here since the rebuild and knows just about everyone.

gινє мє мσяє:
Music / Singing / Dancing
Flowers
Strawberries
Love
Fun

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Silence
Heavy thunderstorms
Rude, snobby, jerky, fun-suckers

Fairies are, normally, 5 feet-5'5", with slender builds, and wing span from 6 feet to 8 feet. Gwen is 5'5", 115lbs., and has a wingspan of 6'4". She can sing wonderfully and play any instrument, even if she's never seen or heard of it before. Along with those talents she has six tattoos that are more or less birth marks (they are her Song Fairie ID kinda).

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
World is Mine ~ Miku Hatsune
Hello Fascination by Breathe Carolina
Iridescent by Linkin Park

тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.

User Image

му яσσм

User Image
The things I must have : : .

Flat-screen tv

Music system (suround sound, satilite radio, large stereo, and a colection of over 20,000 cds)

Master closet

Master bath

Zin garden (conected to both the bathroom and bedroom)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:43 pm
WildSummers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tristin Zeph Allsopp
ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Nicknames are weird. I've been called a lot of names, very few of them pleasant. You can call me Tristin or Zeph «
» nineteen «
» February 14th, and no I don't think that's funny «
» male «
ι αм ...
» normally, I'd laugh at you for making me answer this, but I'm human «

I don't really make it my business to talk to people. Some would say this means I'm shy, but I say I just don't like people very much. I've been called rude on many occasions, but I don't try to be, I just value intelligence and when I see a lack of it it annoys me. People tell me I use sarcasm too much, but without it, I think conversations wold be dull. Frankly I don't care what people think of me, they're just going to forget about me eventually so let them think what they may.

Tristin was always a smart boy. Such is why he normally kept quiet about the strange creatures he saw, he knew what people would say about a boy of his intellect who started spouting off about people with tails, wings and fluffy ears. Unavoidably, irrevocably, insane. So he tried to ignore it, the boy had more important things to focus on, like living up to his parents expectations for example.

For the majority of Tristin's life, his highest priority was his education, leaving little room for friends. As such, he is quite smart for his age, but his social skills are well...lacking to say the least. Any person unlucky enough to call themselves his friend were often subject to teasing, nagging, and had to partake in conversations they frankly didn't understand. High school freshman don't like talking about calculus for fun. Though as time grew on, Tristin began to question more and more the strange creatures he saw, and mentioned in passing to one of his college professors, who lodged a complaint with student services, which led to a long tumble down the rabbit hole, and he now finds himself at the Asylum.

gινє мє мσяє:
Reading
Solitude
Rain

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Big crowds, and well people in general
Stupidity
Talking

Tristin would never admit it, but he does feel lonely at times.

Also he is deathly afraid of heights.

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
You Found Me - The Fray
My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items