Name of weapon: Tatsumasa - The Dragon's Fang
Your Rank: Genin
Who owns the weapon: Mifune Sora
Where it was found/Who made it: Mifune found the weapon while at the Hidden Scroll Area with the Mizukage.
Users Class: Weapon Class
The Range of the weapon: Close - Long depending on the use.
Weakness: Strong defensive techniques, the Water element.
Description: Tatsumasa is a very powerful weapon. From the picture below, it can be seen that Tatsumasa is an intermediate-length weapon (around 2-3 foot long blade), making it suitable for close and mid range. However, it's the second aspect of the weapon that makes it truly powerful. Using chakra(Genin ranked), the user can form the 'Spiritual Dragon Chain' at the end of the blade's handle. This chain is about an inch thick, and extends to be about twenty feet long. When the chain is summoned, the user has the choice to launch it at projectile speed toward the foe, using the ten pound metal ball weight at the end to inflict damage. The ball weight--like the rest of the blade--also has an ability. For another Genin ranked chakra point, the ball can form three inch spikes from all sides, allowing it to stab into an opponent that was unfortunate enough to be hit by it. The chain that is summoned can be manipulated--along with the ball--for Genin ranked chakra every post it's used.

Run-down:
--Sword itself is about 4 feet long.
--Up to 20ft chain can be summoned and fired at projectile speed from the end of the blade for Genin Rank chakra.
--10lb metal ball weight at the end can grow spikes for Genin Ranked chakra.
--Chain and ball end can be manipulated for Genin ranked chakra every post it's used.

User Image
Rp Sample: (I'll finish this part later. I gotta go.)

"Oh wise and powerful Beth, I beseech thee for thine approval. I hath reviewed the rules of the customs, and vow never to use this weapon beyond it's limits and never to god-mod with this weapon. Furthermore, if I should ever break this oath, I shall relinquish my weapon to thee, the one true approver."