Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
looking for tutorials (fursuit related)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FANGwoof

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:18 am
It's July and I'm already cooking up a plan for Halloween. I'm planning on making a partial fursuit of my wolf demon character, Daemon but instead of the toony eyes I was thinking of getting contacts and using the "use your own eyes" method. The only thing is that if I get enough money to do it, it will be the first fursuit I've ever made. I've looked for the use your own eyes tutorials but all I could find were tutorials for latex masks. Can anybody help me out by linking me to some?

Also, since the muzzle will be shortened, will it be possible to make it a moving jaw head? I want an "eerily realistic" look with this suit. (might need tutorials for that too but I'm currently looking some up on youtube)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:51 pm
Um... im not sure it'll help but if you look up halo's costume designers they should be able to help you. To my opinion they have made the most realistic costumes, but are also one of the most expensive suits. I purchased a skirmisher costume which had the movable jaw parts and things.
Sorry but i dont have a link to contact them, but ill give it to you when i find the costume magazine that had the order form for it.  

FirionTheDragon

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:49 am
hello umm on the topic of fur suites i would like to make one myself for all hallows eve. (The one time of the year i can go out in one without being judged or attacked.) Can anyone send me a link eathere to a make your own fursuite or to a site the sells them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:00 pm
Wolftronix.com

For all your animatronics needs  

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff