sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 am
User Image
jack
he is a single child and always wanted an older brother to teach him things like in school, life, and love so he decided to sign up for this big brother thing too see what it would be like to have a guy to look up too his father leaving him and his mother he never had a male role model but what happens when he starts to fall for his "big brother"?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
Light signs up for the big brother program, wanting to be a big brother.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:27 pm
jack walked into the rec center with a notebook and pencil aparently they had found someone to be his "big brother" for the next week and he was soo excited he hoped into the room moving to sit in the middle of the room opening his notebook and started to doodle while he waited  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:33 pm
Light entered the room with a indiferent expression. When he saw Jack, he put on a sly smile. This could get interesting, he thought as he sat next to him.
"S'up, I'm Light." He extended his hand in greeting.
User Image  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm
jack jumped slightly at the sudden voice then turned looking up to meet dark eyes "eh? ah!" he took the hand standing up shaking it "h-hi im jack" he said looking up "i guess ill be your 'little brother' ne?" he said with a silly grin plastered on his face  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 pm
"Well then, lil' bro. What do you wanna do now?" Light asked. The sly girn was still there only to be a signature trademake when he was with Jack.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:51 pm
"eh ah well we can go get some cake i love me some cake" he giggled picking up his notebook sticking the pencil in the side and pulled on his arm "lets go nii~san!" he said with a big grin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:00 am
"Alright then." Light chuckled and followed Jack.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:01 pm
and so jack led the way to a near by cafe walking in while being greeted and sat jack turned to light "so how old are you?" he said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:57 pm
" 17. You, jacky?" wink Light winked.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:57 pm
Jack blushed at the nickname "15 heh our ages are kinda apart ne~" he said smiling 'can I take your order?' said a peppy waitress "ah strawberry cheesecake for me" jack said with cute smile 'ah ok and you sir' she said blushing  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:56 pm
"I'm good. I don't really like sweet things." He said to the waitress. then turned his attention back to jack." Well, age shouldn't matter much. It never really has to me." He smiled and suttlely(?) pput his arm around jack.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:15 pm
the waitress smiled and nodded walking off "eh~ nii-san you dont like sweet? but they're the best!" he said with a cute smile and nodded sincerly "i guess as long as people Understand each other" looking up at Light with his big round eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 pm
"Better be carful where ya fualt that smile. It' could get ya into trouble." Light smiled coolly and kept his arm tight around jack." A whole lota trouble." Light kissed jack on the cheek.  

Uchiha_Kris

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:57 pm
jack blinked innocently but giggled blushing as the waitress came back placing the cake down and blushing seeing them sitting so close. jack turned eyes brightening "ah thank you" he said not even looking up at her diving his fork in the waitress just nodded and walked off  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff