Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Why the KKJ anime sucks! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enough Maron/Chiaki moments in the anime?
  No!
  Yes?
  Um... I don't keep track...
View Results

Adephi

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:52 pm
Not nearly enough Maron/Chiaki moments! They're my fav anime couple at the moment.

Other than that, the anime's not worth seeing IMHO. Not compared to the manga.

Your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:49 pm
I have to agree with you on that. The manga was much more better compared to the anime. I think the anime needed a couple of tweaks here and there and the fillers seem to be like those you'd find in Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.

I'd like for them to start getting more into the backgrounds of the supporting characters. In Kamikaze Katiou Jeanne AND Full Moon wo Sagashite, they didn't seem to show enough history behind the secondary characters like Fin, Access, Meroko, Izumi, Mitsuki's grandmother, Wakaouji...etc.

From my observations, it seems to be that the anime always focuses on the main characters and because its shoujo, they just care for the romance to develop in any way and as fast as possible.  

Leri
Vice Captain

Bchan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:44 am
I've only seen 5 or so episodes of the KKJ anime... and I'm already tired of it.

I can't stand Fin's voice. I know she's very tiny and is supposed to be cute, but damn, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Some anime can pull filler episodes off well - I didn't mind them so much in Sailormoon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Full Moon, etc. In them, they kept them at least somewhat interesting. There were larger casts or you learned more about the supporting characters. Or there was a subplot that hooked you - with Full Moon having not a very large cast, they had plenty of drama not necessery to keep the story going (Madoka, Izumi, Meroko in love with Taukto, etc.) to keep the "fillers" interesting and not make the story seem stale.

Sailormoon being the most like KKJ, pulled off filler episodes in part because it had a fairly large cast. Even though they pulled a "monster of the day" often like KKJ does, they at least had episodes focusing on the side characters, other main characters, and even the villians. So even though you'd have a random character attacked, you'd learn more about one of the other characters. In KKJ from what I've seen, everything focuses around Marron, and for 40 some odd episodes, it just doesn't work.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:02 pm
lol. I enjoyed the anime and all of it's cheesiness. But that's just me... Of course, the manga is like... a million times better. But the anime was still fun to me. I just like the fact there was a lot of Chiaki bashing...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:09 pm
I still have to say though, I enjoyed it xd ; *has the DVD set*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:54 pm
IMHO? Wazza? xD

I think the anime was horrible... very bad art and storyline (the ending and demon appearances). They really should've worked on the art, it burned my eyes. -_- Also, the way the demons stuff kept repeating was getting really boring. It's always the same: demons appears, Jeanne defeats them. Maron's transformation makes me think of Sailor Moon too @_@. Btw, at the end of the anime, Chiaki is like.... nowhere. xD Music is okay.

Finally, manga is definitely better. >D  

Froggy Furnishings

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:27 pm
The manga is almost always better. And when it comes to KKJ it's no different.

But I still really liked the anime. The second season got a little dull, but I enjoyed the second season.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:11 pm
wakusei
The manga is almost always better. And when it comes to KKJ it's no different.

But I still really liked the anime. The second season got a little dull, but I enjoyed the second season.

I loved the songs for the second season more than the first sweatdrop  

Leri
Vice Captain

nwfan13_jez

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:41 am
Well, i watched the anime of KKJ first and maybe because of that i really like the anime. But when i read the manga its so MUCH better. However there are some parts that they put in the anime which is still nice. I really dont mind any of the voices in ANY animes wheather jap or eng, well of course like some voice are better but they dont annoy me at all. smile Theres not much chiaki and maron but its still funny. I really love KKJ at the moment since it was the last thing iread. Though the manga makes me HATE Noir(? or was it Noin) I actually LIKED him in the anime. Well thats probably just me. They both have their ups and downs.

But my personality dont allow me toread mangas before watching animes. I tried readin this manga and totally gave up on it. But because i already watch the aime of KKJ i was able to read ALL 7 vol of it. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:26 pm
I haven't seen much of the anime so i can't really say. xd  

kittiko

Mitsukiyume

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:45 pm
anime was horrible. TOO MANY random episodes and ppl.. lol the ending was horrible.. come on.. yes there weren't enough of them scenes.. ^^;;; manga got weird, but it was good.. then again... all of arina-sensei's stuff have got weird... --; full moon.. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:24 pm
The manga was 100% better than the anime.
That's what I think.
3nodding

BuhByeUshii-

Nandru_San

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:27 pm
I think the manga is better then the anime. I think the people working on the anime didn't show as much of the detail shown in the manga. Its almost as if the drawing style is changed and that just annoys me. Also with Full Moon too.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:30 pm
i agree with most, the manga is better than the anime hehe. ehh sorry for those of u that like the anime. i think it's okay. but i prefer the manga. [+i can collect it easier]. + for most series... the manga is usually better than the anime hehe. u have ur own imagination of how they sound like from your own creativity hehehe.. some times picking the voices messes ur imagination up.. x[ sniff  

Giniro_no_Koneko

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:10 pm
You know... I feel so awful for saying this... But I'm currently re-watching the series again. I mean... It's so bad. So cheesy at parts. But I can't stop. At least I can say I re-read the manga first... sweatdrop  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff