Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays
What you look for in a girl? (friend and romantic) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxSexualTeddixx

2,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:42 am
There really aren't that many "good" forum topics that let allow us to get to know one another. I think the best way to get to know each other is to find out what traits you prefer in a person, be it romantic or just a friendship type relationship. I, for one, like girls, whether friend or romantic, to be funny. Not crazy funny, but just a normal funny. I like girls who are deep and educated. I also like girls who can get mean and don't mind telling people off when necessary. Your turn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 am
I like guys and girls friend or romantic to be able to be themselves around me, have a sense of humor, are there for me when I need someone to talk to, Some what smart, have the same interests as me, not afraid to tell people off when needed, not afraid to show me off, accepts me for who I am and idk what else..

I know I seem picky :/  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

xxSexualTeddixx

2,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:24 am
Not at all! It is great that you accept people for who they are. You seem like the type of person someone could show their real selves to without fear of judgement...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm
Yea I am. I've also been told that i'm really easy to fall for. :/
I'm very accepting and know what it's like to not fit in. sad  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
pompelly2004 rolled 20 100-sided dice: 87, 29, 100, 7, 91, 93, 18, 37, 61, 21, 28, 75, 48, 12, 12, 91, 21, 18, 14, 15 Total: 878 (20-2000)

pompelly2004

1,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 am
wat i look for in a friend is someone who is themselves and i can trust to tell my secrets and who can relly make me laugh and in romantic some1 who doesnt rush into things like s3x and someone sweet and nice and will protect me and not afraid to say im their girlfriend  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:01 pm
I look for someone who will let me be we. I want someone who deosn't mind just snuggling, or having fun.  

Rougelesbianlover

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 pm
I dont really mind what the person's like whether friend or girlfriend. I think I'd like a girl I could coddle (not cuddle, look it up lol) but not take advantage of my trust. I've been kinda duped a few times sweatdrop So now I just take things slow and I've kinda turned into a hopeless romantic >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:49 pm
for a friend, i want someone who can take a joke and dish one out. who will stand up for themselves and others, and who is smart enough to have a truly thoughtful conversation! biggrin that is all, really.  

rebekahsaurus

xxSexualTeddixx

2,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:24 pm
It has been awhile since I made this forum (not really) but since then I have changed. I am usually very outgoing, but I have turned on the quiet side. So what I look for in people are people who don't mind my mood swings (No it is not PMS. I am just an emotional person) people who understand I'm not perfect, and people who forgive because if you are still mad at me for spilling milk on you in the 3rd grade, we have a problem. Sooo.... there ya go...(:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:31 pm
pompelly2004
wat i look for in a friend is someone who is themselves and i can trust to tell my secrets and who can relly make me laugh and in romantic some1 who doesnt rush into things like s3x and someone sweet and nice and will protect me and not afraid to say im their girlfriend

Same here exact same as me  

Sexii ayoo cassi

x- Te Amo Tanto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:20 pm
I like a person who is not afraid to be themselves and is not afraid to stick up for themselves. I like either friend or romantic. I like a person who will be there with me through thick and thin no matter what. I want a person who won't be so jealous when I'm talking with a friend. Someone who respects themselves and me. I want a person who will not be afraid to say "This is my girl."
~~Sounds picky but it's the truth.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:23 pm
I like girls i can hold a good conversation with, can make me laugh, loves to cuddle, accepts flowers. heart Also will love my child, and be a good second half.  

xxAxel Uchiha Hyugaxx

Shirtless Model

Guardian of Agape

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:19 am
I look for a girl who is smart....funny...who understands my emotions...I want a girl who isn't afraid to throw me up against a wall and kiss me passionately...but at the same time take care of me and bring me tea when I'm sick...who holds my hand and helps me to do things I wouldn't do by myself...who helps me be a better me...I want a girl who I don't have to doubt if she loves me or not...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:10 am
I want someone I can talk to. Who is intelligent and kind who actually gives a damn. That's what I look like in friends as well as romantically.  

Rougelesbianlover

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:30 pm
i girl<3 i just wanted to say hi  
Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items