Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
♠ rainbow ♠

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:04 pm
BAM!

Hey everyone~ (Waves hand)

Guess whaaaaat?

No posting in here unless you're Coffee-chan~

Got that?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:12 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlyss Lotti Charleston

User Image

♠ - - - To || You

♣ Me || Myself || And || I - - - Alyss || Lotti || Charleston

♥ I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Seventeen

♣ Tis || A || Pleasant || Country - - - The Kingdom of Water

♥ It's || Personal - - - Surprisingly, this little princess isn't what she appears to be. Already being the greatest mage of water, she also is very quick and agile, able to swing and move around quickly without fear. Alyss always carries a knife or two with her around, and is quite deadly with a sword. She's proved to be a rather good archer even on horseback, and you never know when she'll hit you with a spell. Also, from spending time in the Sky Kingdom, she has learned a bit more of Sky magic and now can fly. Domestically, Alyss has quite a sweet and charming voice, and her fingers are perfectly suited to piano, harp, and violin. She's quite a bundle of talents, isn't she?

♦ The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Female

♠ For || You || I'd || Change - - -Royalty

♣ Because || I || Am - - - Alyss is very kind to all her subjects and servants, a well loved princess queen. Although she is a queen now, she prefers to being called "oujo-sama", meaning "princess". A sweet and charming girl, Alyss keeps a smile on her face most of the time. She has a very energetic and warm personality, making her get along with just about anyone. She doesn't care much of etiquette, always telling her friends to call her by her name, rather than "Your Highness" or something like that. However, Alyss isn't as delicate as she appears. You might want to be careful about what you say to her.

♥ I || Don't || Want || To || Go || Back - - - Alyss grew up in the royal family as the only daughter of the king. She was the pearl of the kingdom. Since Alyss was so kind and always out there among the dwellers of the kingdom, she has become quite popular with the people. Being an only child in court was lonely, so her father sent her to the Kingdom of the Sky, where Alyss was amazed by everything she saw. There, she met the heir to the kingdom, a young boy named Allen.

The two quickly became best friends, with Alyss coming by everyday to visit. They even built a large pool for her, filled with brilliant colored fish and other sorts. While Allen attempted to teach her to fly, she attempted to teach him to swim underwater. Eventually the two got better at the other's element, but their mastery still remains the one that was passed to them. When her father passed away unexpectedly, Alyss was expected to take the throne. That threw her world into chaos. The king from the Light Kingdom demanded for her to honor their agreement. She refused. Alyss didn't want to get married to a stranger.

And so...next thing she knew, she was kidnapped. She was trapped in the Light Kingdom. Oh, they treated her nicely enough, but Alyss couldn't help but want to leave. At least her friend Joy was still there. At first, she hated the king with all her heart. But soon, as she always does, Alyss actually started to get along with him. What a strange turn of events. Oh well...at least Allen's here to negotiate her release!

♦ All || Mine - - -
ღ Music
ღ Water
ღ Friends
ღ Sweets

♠ You || Can || Keep || Them - - -
♆ Getting Sick
♆ Fire
♆ Rude Idiots
♆ Loud Noises

♠ It || Echoes || Forever - - -
Blue Bird
Named After You
Landscape
Lost

♣ I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - ... Huuuh?

♥ Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:03 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxJoy Clara Jaqua

User Image

♠ - - - To || You

♣ Me || Myself || And || I - - - Joy || Clara || Jaqua

♥ I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Eighteen

♣ Tis || A || Pleasant || Country - - - Water Kingdom

♥ It's || Personal - - - Talents - Bends water and uses a few spells randomly here and there like sheild and cloaking spells. She's a very good cook. She's a quick thinker and an even faster runner. Though, being good with hand to hand combat makes no reason to flee.

♠ For || You || I'd || Change - - -Magician

♣ Because || I || Am - - - Joy is, well a happy person. She's almost always smiling and can always find a way to make others smile too. There's rarely ever a moment when she's too serious or mad except when she's protecting the princess. She turns into a full blooded fighter, which is very different from her normal peaceful self.

♥ I || Don't || Want || To || Go || Back - - - Joy grew up the daughter of one of the best magicians the Water Kingdom had ever seen. She never saw an interest in magic until she turned fourteen. She watched her father win a great battle with just his powers. Naturally she was great and mastered each level of magic not more than a month or two after she started.

When she turned seventeen, she was up to a royal guard's level. Though there was no need for her to use her powers because the king was still guarded by her father. When the king died her father quit and left the kingdom out of shame. Joy was the first to aply for the new magician's job and got it. She aims to pass her father and become the best. Why wouldn't you if you were protecting your best friend?

♦ All || Mine - - -
ღ Magic
ღ Her Two Closest friends
ღ Thunder Storms
ღ Making People Smile and Laugh

♆ The Light Kingdom and the Light King
♆ The Wizard
♆ Coffee
♆ Being Alone in Strange Places or in the Dark

❧ Love is War ~ Miku
❧ Rolling Girl ~ Miku
❧ Double Lariat ~ Luka
❧ Bleed ~ Hot Chelle Rae

♣ I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - King of the Sky Kingdom ~ Allen

♥ Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Taka_tashimaru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:30 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAllen Ray Caelum

User Image

♠ - - - To || You

♣ Me || Myself || And || I - - - Allen|| Ray || Caelum

♥ I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Eighteen

♣ Tis || A || Pleasant || Country - - - Kingdom of Sky

♥ It's || Personal - - - Being King of the Kingdom of Sky, Allen has master control over the element of Air. He can manipulate the flow of winds and clouds, and even summon up a dust storm or tornado (although he's never tried). He is also a master swordsman, and can easily defeat the best knights he keeps around the castle. Other than swordsmanship, however, Allen is very bad at other types of traditional warfare. His arrows never touch the bull's eye, and his skill with the spear also needs much improvement (but he can handle horses quite well). Besides being a master swordsman, Allen is also a great lover of the arts and likes watching the court painter work in his studio. Although he's not great at painting, Allen shows great skill in handling sculptures. He's terrible at cooking, but he can manage to make burnt bread if he pushes it. Allen is also very good at playing instruments, especially the lute.

♦ The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Male

♠ For || You || I'd || Change - - -Royalty

♣ Because || I || Am - - - Allen is a very cheerful and friendly person, so unless you're some kind of anti-social idiot, you would get along with him very well. He is a popular ruler, and when he has the time to, Allen would often get to know his people better by traveling incognito as a bard. However, in front of his ambitious advisers, Allen acts clueless and scatterbrained, just so he can tell if his advisers are really giving him good advice. He likes to be well-informed of things in his kingdom and would rage at anyone who keeps any secrets from him (he hates secrecy). So, if anyone tells him a lie and has the bad luck of Allen finding out about it, that person would die a most horrible death indeed...
On a lighter tone, Allen likes to keep in touch with people, and writes dozens of letters a month. He especially likes visiting the Queen of Water whenever he has the time to, up until her kidnapping. But, he is really clueless when it comes to any sort of relationships, and would literally get knocked out for a few hours if anyone said something remotely related to romance.

♥ I || Don't || Want || To || Go || Back - - - Allen's mother died in childbirth when he was just born, so he never really got to know her. However, it was really his father who brought him up- for the first five years, anyhow. He would tell Allen of great adventures he had accomplished, and of people he'd met on his travels. On Allen's birthday, his father died of natural causes and left Allen to rule- along with a panel of ambitious advisers who would stop at nothing to grab power for themselves. At this point, Allen's nurse, an old wise woman, was able to prevent all of the advisers from taking advantage of the young king, and raised Allen to become a capable, confident, and fair king. Soon after he became king, Allen met the Alyss, Queen of Water, and the two of them became good friends. They still visit and correspond through letters constantly.
After his nurse's death, Allen was able to outmaneuver the advisers easily, yet without angering them enough for them to seek revenge by toppling his rule. When he was around fifteen, Allen traveled for a few months in his kingdom and got to know the people firsthand. When he got back, he was able to improve his people's life by much, and they are grateful to him for that.

♦ All || Mine - - -
ღ Sculpting
ღ Traveling
ღ Writing letters
ღ Playing Music

♆ The King of Light
♆ Waking up Late
♆ Snowy Days
♆ Advisers

Lacie (Elliot's Piano Ver.)
Will
The Corpse Bride
Chemistry-Period

♣ I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - (I think he just passed out with a nosebleed!)

♥ Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Pudding Earl

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:02 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxKana Violet Evernight

User Image

♠ - - - To || You

♣ Me || Myself || And || I - - - Kana|| Violet|| Evernight

♥ I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Seventeen

♣ Tis || A || Pleasant || Country - - - Kingdom of Light

♥ It's || Personal - - - Living in the Kingdom of Light has given Kana some control over the light element. She major talents are that of a maid. She is good a cooking and cleaning when needed. Kana does have some fighting talents but she never uses them because she is hardly ever attacked by anything or anyone. Kana can sing really well but it is mostly to herself when no one is around.

♠ For || You || I'd || Change - - -Maid

♣ Because || I || Am - - - Kana is the shy and quiet character. She hardly talks or talks to others. She is sometimes a loner and hardly notices other people unless it is the King of the light kingdom. She is easily flustered when is comes to the king. Anyways... forget about the king... Kana has the tendency to trip over her own feet sometimes but she is able to not make a mess when she trips. Kana does have a lose temper so if she hears anyone bad mouthing her king she usually yells at them. After she yells at some she says sorry and runs away hoping to not be found. Despite her flaws she is really kind and friendly

♥ I || Don't || Want || To || Go || Back - - - Kana was orphaned when she a young kid. She lived in a house that trained little girls to be maids. She never learned anything besides being a maid and how to address a king. She figured that if she was taken by a king she would live happier. One day a messenger from the Kingdom of Light came and picked her out to be a maid at their kingdom. She went with them. She was taught all the basics of the kingdom and where not to go unless told. She agreed fully. Kana never question the others about the rules and followed them. One year Kana did wonder off and went into territory that sh was allowed in and got in trouble She made sure to never go into un-allowed territory without permission.

As Kana grew older she watched the Kingdom of Light change before her eyes. She soon started to develop a crush on the new king of the Light Kingdom and hopes that one day he will notice her feelings and like her back. She knew its a false dream but she will always love the king of the light kingdom no matter what cost. Since Kana found out the king doesnt share her feelings she still has them but hid them hoping no one will notice her feelings.

♦ All || Mine - - -
ღ The King of the Light Kingdom
ღ Being useful
ღ Sweets (Cake, ice cream, ect.)
ღ Singing

♆ Being in trouble
♆ Being a clutz
♆ Snow
♆ Death

Labyrinth of Dreams- Nox Arcana
「あした来る日。」
Tabi no Tochu
Silver Forest

♣ I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - Crush on The King of the Light Kingdom

♥ Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Bravery-Homunculus

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff