Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Animal Within Us

Back to Guilds

If you were an animal what would you be? An interesting roleplaying guild that puts together humans and animals, literally. 

Tags: Animal, Roleplaying, Roleplay, Digimon 

Reply OOC Forum
Discussion Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

This is where we discuss things that need discussing.
Such as the Digimon Roleplay idea I had.
>.>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:50 pm
So what does everyone think about the Digimon Roleplay?
If not Digimon, what? Should we have a side roleplay go on?

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

Brannagh_Morag
Crew

Feral Lover

11,265 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 pm
I dunno. It could be fun. I've never done a Digimon rp before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:33 am
O.o You've never been in a Digimon Roleplay?! D: Well geez, makes me want to make one even more. There's a site somewhere with all different kinds of digimon and their evolutions.. I think it was on a Wiki.. Trevor might remember.  

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:40 pm
Oh gosh, I think I finally got rid of all of my old links, a few weeks ago. I remember nuking all of the Digimon resources, with them, too. XDDDD I'll see if I can find a few extra links, but I do know my main link back in the day was Megchan's digimon encyclopedia. I'm pretty sure there's a Digimon wiki as well, but I'm not sure how much time I've got to spare, for the time being. XD;

I'm down for a Digimon RP, though admittedly I'm not sure which season would work best. I think we can effectively rule out the third season, given how most people don't know the card game >_>; but I liked how the fourth season worked for our old RPs, in terms of not having to have a ton of characters XDD Either way, I'm down. First season would probably be easiest to coordinate though, given the storyline is already all set out for us.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:50 am
Ah geez, great timing on my part huh? Haha, well I think that may be just fine. And the wiki one was pretty decent too. So once I find that, I think those two would be just fine to work with. =]

Haha, I barely remember what our Fourth Season roleplay was like. I really just remember the First Season one. Haha.

But yeah, I'm down for either of them. It depends on how everyone is with juggling characters. I think it's because of the First Season Roleplay and all the other Roleplays that we were in that caused me to be decent at juggling characters. Haha. Practice makes perfect. =] So yeah, I guess I'm more down with First rather than Fourth for right now. We can do the first season, and once that's done we can start up on the Fourth one maybe? I dunno, haha.

Should I add it on to this guild, or make another guild? It may take me some time to save up for another guild, but I wouldn't mind. =D

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 am
This is the best I could find that had pictures with it.. I wonder whatever happened to that one wiki we used to use. I looked for it, and it was completely different and didn't really even have pictures..

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Digimon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:46 pm
It's a lot easier to juggle characters with the first season, or at least it was last time, but I was also pretty much all of the bad guys for the fourth season RP, back then, so maybe that's why I remember the first season one being easier. XDD First season sounds good to me, I've already got a new character in mind, truth be told.

I think it can be included in this guild, honestly. No point in spending gold on a new guild when we can just host it as a part of this, I think. :]  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:59 am
Haha, you may have to help me just a tad though, I'm rewatching the first season, but still. I wouldn't mind the help. xD; .. And same goes on this end. >.> Got a character all picked out and her matching digimon.. Changed my mind, it won't be Biyomon. >3

Mmm.. True. But it just looks like it'll be us three though. xD; I mean, I still have a few people from the guild in my guild, but I don't know when they were even last online. Or if they even go on here anymore.. xD;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:57 am
So how'd do? 8D If there needs to be anything added, just tell me. =]  

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:53 pm
Looks good to me! 8D And you know me, I'll help out whenever needed. Keeping track of all the bad guys by yourself is hard, anyway XD;

I'm not much help for recruiting people, either. I don't know any active RP people on Gaia anymore, outside of you. XD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 am
Haha, double thanks! 8D =] And agreed, it really is. xD;; In another roleplay I had nearly ... 10 characters? Dx It was a lot to do, but I oddly remembered each and every character, names and personalities.. Except now.. I've long forgotten. xD

Oo! Oo! You can invite me! 8D!! (Haha) But that's just fine. =] I know a few people but I don't know if any of them are into Digimon.. Plus some of them are on vacations, cause I haven't gotten to talk to this one girl in a long time. xD;

Though so far we've already got four. Me, You, Kristie, and Dolfon.. something.. I can never remember how to spell his name. xD;  

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

OOC Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas