Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Kain's Mansion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 pm
A large Mansion, with so many rooms, the maids sometimes need a map.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:52 pm
Kain
User Image

Kain pulled up in front of his house and laughed putting the car in park, looking over at Koda, he flicked one of his ears and shoot him a smug grin,
"See, we're a live happy? Maan you scream like a girl." he teased opening the car door and walking around to get the door for Koda, "well, come on now, it wasn't that bad now was it?"  

K o m o k u - s a n

Giggles-kun

Fanatical Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

生活 Rekoda Naratsu 生活

What are you talking about?!
--------------------------------------------
Koda wiped some tears from his eyes. "Y-Your M-Mean... And a bad D-Driver..." he mumbled, still klutched onto the seat. "And I do not scream like a girl!" he said, his voice a little uneven from the exitement of the car ride.
I could take you on ANY day!

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:04 pm
Kain
User Image

Kain laughed at Koda's reaction, he walked up a stone pathway and smiled motioning for Koda to follow,
"Come on short stuff~ don't you want to see just how much you'r going to have to clean?"  

K o m o k u - s a n

Giggles-kun

Fanatical Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image

生活 Rekoda Naratsu 生活

Koda stepped out of the car and ran to catch up to him, tripping as soon as he caught up.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:41 pm
Kain
User Image

Kain opened the door to a beautiful old victorian style mansion,
"Welcome to my 'humble' home." he winked, "make your self comfortable, I'll have one of the maids make us some tea."  

K o m o k u - s a n

Giggles-kun

Fanatical Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:50 am
User Image

生活 Rekoda Naratsu 生活

-----------------------------
Koda stared at the house in shock. "Y-You expect me to clean THIS?!" he asked, throwing his hands up in asperation. "How am I spossed to do that?" he asked covering his face with his hands.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:55 pm
Kain
User Image

Kain smirked and whistled softly streching his arms and yawning,
"Yuup." he grinned, "Your going to have a lot of work to do huh?" he laughed, "and cooking."  

K o m o k u - s a n

Giggles-kun

Fanatical Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image

生活 Rekoda Naratsu 生活

Koda looked up at Kain annoyed. "Jeese..." he mumbled crossing his arms. "Your unfair." he mumbled moving some of his hair out of the way.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:42 pm
Kain
User Image

Kain strode inside laughing softly shakeing his head,
"Well of course I'm un fair, Your stupid as well," he teased winking at him brushing his long black hair from his eyes, "Agreeing to work for a random stranger, cleaning his enormous house when you just met him not hours ago," he smirked winking at him coyly. He laughed, and then crossed his arms,
"Hmmm I may have to get a seamstress to adjust the uniform for you... I don't think I've ever had anyone so...... small." he grinned winking, "short stuff." He held the door open for him laughing softly at his adorable expression. He strode inside once he followed, the house was beautiful, with antique furniture and yet a very modern feel to the whole atmosphere, but there was one thing that was a little off putting, all the picture frames were empty, he just hadn't found anything else to put in them. Kain turned around,
"Oh and by the way, I was kidding, the maids do the cleaning, I just need you like... a secritary! You know, dry cleaning, coffee, tea, shopping, scedualing, maning the phones, that sort of thing."  

K o m o k u - s a n

Kyushu Town

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff