Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
XSK and GoM Contest! (Closed.) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

Start Date: July 22
End Date: August 14

The first person to post on pages 15 and 20 will win 100k each!
Also the first person to post the phrase "XSK and GoM FTW!" 50 times in separate replies will win 20k!!

Rules:
Open to members from Xtreme Skilled Knights or Guardians of Myhrr only. You can not post more than 3 times in row, wait for someone else to post.
If the person posting the winning reply doesn't follow the rules, it will go to the next poster. If you don't follow the rules, you will be disqualified.
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Guardians of Myhrr Contests

Guardians of Myhrr are also hosting contests that you can enter. Click here for more info!
Multi - Medium Contest
Info: Click here

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Prizes for zOMG activities

A Run Around the Map:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hide and Seek:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRelay Race:
Grand Prize - 8k and a badgeXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGrand Prize - 5k each XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGrand Prize for team - 5k each team mate
Runner-up(s) - 4k XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRunner-up(s) - 2k XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRunner-up(s) - 2k

All Talk Hour events have no prizes, sorry. All prizes are for each event only once(funds are limited Dx) and only for XSK and GoM members. Usernames will be checked to verify.

Prizes for Towns

Prizes(items and gold) will be randomly given out to people who attend the party in Towns.
To enter just take a screenshot of yourself in the Towns party and leave a reply with it, you could win!

Prizes for XSK and GoM members only. Usernames will be checked to verify.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 pm
Aha! First bump! ^^ *Bares teeth, prepares to spring.*  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:44 pm
2nd bump
*Paws the air, stretching on back legs, tosses hair!*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:45 pm
3rd bump
*Lands hard, clacking hooves on pavement.*

Have you seen the Dev Alert?
The gold shop announcement?
zOMG is being nerfed!

Linkies to be added:
zOMG! update and Gold Potions
zOMG Gold Curve  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

xxyounglegendxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:40 am
hello  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 am
Here  

Krahe Konig

8,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Laweliet

9,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:36 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:25 am
hi ninja  

Gairou

4,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

dorythefish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 pm
dont really know what's going on because i dont want to read all of it. just finished my day in summer school dead beat tired. hope you guys are doing better than i am  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:57 pm
me.. neither but.heh..it's kinda funny..and fun..  

crazy_girlshinbia

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:36 pm
Hello...my first time doing anything much in this guild since I was just recently invited to it. I don't know anyone else yet, but I did get the Announcement. Just send chapter 13 of my DC fanfic to my beta so I can relax a bit and this seemed like a good way to do it. Watching the NASCAR Truck race delayed my posting here and getting to the towns. No one was there so I came here. Might as well start this off.

"XSK and GoM FTW"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:46 pm
This is my second reply in a row but I also have a question. The Towns contest says:
To enter just take a screenshot of yourself in the Towns party and leave a reply with it, you could win!
I do know how to take a screenshot but how do I 'leave it' somewhere. My sister did something to make one into my desktop background but other than that, I just have them saved in Paint...just pictures for myself. Also, where would I leave it? Can you tell me, please? I'd appreciate it, thanks.

"XSK and GoM FTW"  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Tatex45

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 pm
bump you go  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 pm