Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mountain Spring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:13 pm
sassyspark

Sven Vollfied
Sven jumped off the rock and grabbed Cat's shoulder, almost shaking her brains around. "You do? Oh thank goodness I have the right girl! Now tell me where she is because I have money from a friend for her and news! Oh but al-" Sven was cut off by suspicious rustling within the bushes not to far off. Sven tensed up, gripping his suitcase, preparing for the worst. Then a small black cat walked out of the bushes and looked at Cat and Sven before trotting away. "Oh just a darn cat.." Sven sighed.
Train Heartnet
User Image
((cue train's theme song: da da da Dunn! Da da da Dunn! biggrin ))
Suddenly a black swift moving blob darted through the trees and landed in between Sven and Cat. "Or was it, just a cat?" His face shadowed over and a smirk spread across his face. He raised his gun, The Hades, just enough for the sun to glint off the shiny surface. Sven jumped barely, but then realized who it was.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:37 pm
Keiko_1357

Cat tried to pull away from Sven's vise-grip only getting a few words here and there of what he said. After Sven suddenly stopped she was slightly dizzy and was started to scooch away from him. She didn't even realize a cat walked pass. But, she did realize the man is a dark trench coat and giant gun.

Oh no. They must being trying to go after Eve or something. Why does he have a gun?! Damn it!

She jumped to her feet and started to chant. " Time bend through the history of of weapons. May they change and become aware of the world. Tusukumogami Kama." A sickle like object appeared in a flash of light. She was ready to fight.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:50 pm
]
sassyspark

Sven Vollfied
Train was about to say something, but was cut off by Sven hitting him upside the head. "You idiot! You complete and total nincompoop! I was looking for you! Jeez it's no wonder you're called the Black Cat! You sure as hell scared us, Train!" Sven complained to Train. "This student of mine knows where Eve is!"
Train Heartnet
Train winced in pain when Sven smacked him. "Oww! Precious cargo here!" he whined, but then listened to Sven. "Oh she knows where the Princess is?" Train turned to face Cat to thank her but paused when she was holding a rather large and scary looking weapon. "Uhh... Let's be calm here girly. We don't want any bloodshed.." Train carefully said as he put Hades away and smiled at her. "So what's your name?" he asked Cat, putting his arms behind his head..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:56 pm
Keiko_1357

Cat kept her weapons out. She didn't know these people and they seemed to really want to see Eve. She couldn't remember Eve talking about these two. "Doesn't matter." Cat answered Train and her glare became more piercing. "Who are you and what do you want with Eve?"  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:42 pm
sassyspark

Sven Vollfied
Sven frowned at Cat. "We don't want to do anything bad to her!" he explained, lighting another cigarette. "Damn why couldn't Rins had run this money over. She could've easily figured out which dorm Eve is staying at, yet we never asked her.." Sven frowned as he took a swig from his cigarette.
Train Heartnet
Train noticed how she didn't lower her weapons, his right arm hovered over Hades in it's holster. "Hm? The Princess? Lil Princess? What do we want from her? Hmm... Well I could really use some food right now.." Train winced again when Sven kicked him in the back of his knee for thinking about food. "Well we are practically the Lil Princess' parents. Only more so for Sven, I'm just sort of her rival!" Train laughed at his own words. He paused and looked at Cat oddly "Why, what's she to you?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:55 pm
Keiko_1357

Cat frowned there was no way these clowns could get past her of Eve. It wasn't hard to believe Sven was her father but Train seemed like a brother. Cat ignored Sven rambling. "She's a friend." Cat answered.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:04 pm
sassyspark

Sven Vollfied
Sven smiled. "Well it's good you're her friend, but I already knew that!" hir smile went back to an annoyed look. Ugh we just need to figure out where Eve is and everything will be alright... Sven startedthinking of a way to get Cat to tell them where Eve stayed.
Train Heartnet
Train shrugged "No surprise there, she's good with other peopl. Now then! Jus let us know where our little Princess is and we won't be bothering you anymore! Okay?" Train smiled goofily at Cat. Aside from getting where she was, he also just wanted to ease the tension in the air. It seemed like Cat still wouldn't tell though.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:14 pm
Cat's sythe-like weapon disappeared in another shine of light. She didn't take the two as a threat anymore. Her indigo observed them as they seemed desperate to find Eve."How am I 'pose to know?"  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:24 am
sassyspark

Sven Vollfied
Well, atleast she put her weapon away.. Sven thought, taking a long drag from his cigarette. "You don't know where she is? Aw-" he was cut of by Train.
Train Heartnet
"Say," Train interrupted Sven "you know were a guy can get some milk?" Train made a cat-like face. "I'm dying of thirst here and haven't had a carton for four or five good hours now! I need milk!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:02 pm
Keiko_1357

Cat's serious face crumbled into a frown. "No way! If I had any milk on me I would drink it all by myself!" She exclaimed while pointing at Train. She almost didn't remember everything about. "Anyways, quit bothering me. You two sure are annoying!" She said waving them off.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:17 pm
Keiko_1357
sassyspark

Train Heartnet
"What?" Train complained "But I am soo thirsty! The only thing I care about right now is milk!!"
Sven Vollfied
Sven growled at Train and smacked him upside the head "There's other things to be worrying about rather than milk!" Sven let out an annoyed puff of smoke. He sighed and sat upon a nearby rock, leaning forward with a serious look on his face. When compared to Train, Train had a goofball stature about him at the very moment whereas Sven seemed serious.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff