Introduce youself

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentOne14
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:57 am
Hey guys was looking to get the chance to meet everyone in the guild feel free to say what you want why you joined this guild where your from why you joined gaia etc. My name is Deshan i joined gaia couple years ago and i'm from California.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 am
hai hai im from iceland and my name is Daniel C:  

Zutzi
Crew

free_right_here123
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 pm
Hai.
I used to be a good avatar until my girlfriend traded my Items to her character, oh yesh. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:39 pm
Hi, Im Lokelani....Some people call me lani..and rose is my nickname. My name is hawiian... I am from Texas. Wat else Oh yea i joined gaia in 2009. I mispell words on purpose. Sometimes people correct me....I hate people that do that. razz Ummm in real life i am very agressive and popular. Right now i live in tennessee. Umm wat else should i say.... I made this guild cuz i was bored . Plus my friend asked me to join his but i didnt no how to make a guild..... He told me how then thats how this guild started. Wat else should i say.........Oh yea a little hint... wen i mispell words plz dont correct me....the results wont be nice. ;P So yea real agressive in real life and very popular. razz BYE!!!  

LilMizzBadAzz
Captain

Demonic Lemons

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:08 pm
i'm that one guy form kansas ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm
hello  

browntown1

Death Before Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash