Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Ideas to help Guild? (Captain or Vice Captain please read!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soul Marionette

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:30 pm
Ok, what about a town party? Where everyone that wants to gathers in a certain spot in town and also helps with everyone getting to know each other. Therefore helping the guild by knowing who is who and if there is any questions to the Captain or anyone else. Even me.

There can also be a scavenger hunt on the guild. Like try and find these three things and we give you 10k or something. I mean really specific and around the world. Like riddles.

We could also host a "Guild to Guild" meeting that we help other guilds and they help us back, or vice-versa. Or just to join with a guild and increase in number, therefore helping the guild become more popular.

We could make a aquarium or profile contest.

Around gaia there are these aquarium pages that have like 500 pages plus on them. Why not one of those?

I'll have more ideas when I get them. You dont have to do these ideas if you dont want to.

(p.s- sorry for not posting much.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:27 pm
I wish I could do the first one but I have no connection to any of the VP's cause they quit gaia it seems and also internet is shitty the contests and guild connections seem like beautiful ideas and a booty grab thread wouldn't work here due to the small amount of people you need at least 100k for a thread like that  

Master Stamp
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Soul Marionette

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:39 pm
O. I figured any number of people would be fine for the booty grab. (couldn't think of that word at the time)

How about this? A contest to invite more people to the guild? Like whoever invites the most people wins something and then a runner-up and maybe 3rd place. That way we get more people involved in our guild and we can do more. (Booty grab)

Even if the internet is shitty, you have a crew. They are supose to help you out. If you cant do it ask them, or even me.

Sorry for wasting your time. Just trying to help the guild in any way I can.

(P.S- If you cant get ahold of the VPs, then why are they still your VPs?)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:37 pm
I do believe I shall start that today with my comeback to Gaia, and it's no bother you don't have any reason to apologize for my time, any ways I feel that I wasted more your time than mine. Also acknowledging the VP's I have given them WAY too much time to redeem so off with their heads and in with some freshies. anyways thanks for the suggestions and I do believe someone has just been promoted ; )  

Master Stamp
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

x-Shining Aegyo

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:45 pm
I take it that this guild is dead...?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 pm
Consider the guild zombified. Its dead and alive. The captain is back, so I say ALIVE!!!! ninja  

Soul Marionette

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 pm
Maybe we could all ask our friends to join... but that may not work cuz if someone who isnt really interestend in this sort of thing wont post. How many live members dose the guild have? ((Sorry that I have'nt posted much in this guild but Ive been a member for a while... lol its kinda rediculous but I want to help the guild get popular again))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games