Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
| | | D R O P | | | D E A D | | | P R O F I L E S

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXX Suna No Sazanami XXXXXXXXXX
砂のさざ波

║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│║█║█▌║▌█│║ >>> My ρяσғιℓє

D.O.B >>> Unknown

AGE >>> Ageless (Appears to be Twenty-Three)

GENDER >>> Male

HEIGHT >>> 5'10"

ROLE >>> Angel of Time

║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│║█║█▌║▌█│║ >>> My Bσσк

PERSONALITY >>> I fear nothing except my own emotions. I have loved and lost and will not love again,
hopefully. I try not to speak to anyone because I am extremely afraid of becoming attached to anyone. In other words, I don't talk much and
try to keep away from people.

BIOGRAPHY >>> I have been alive since the begining of time, and it has been quite a journey. But every
living thing must soon die, and I have been awaiting that which I cannot have, since the begining of time.
I cannot become attached to anyone, because I know that I will outlive them. It is a very scary thing, I must tell you. When I began my
life, I was much different, but with time comes change...I haven't spoken for the past six years for the fear that I will love someone again.
In all my life I have only loved six times. They were all angels, like myself, but being the only true immortal angel, I had to hold each of
them as they died. And each was progressively more painful to bare.
I've seen humans kill each other over a chance to become immortal. Their ignorance astounds me. Why would one want to live forever?

"I was not born, I do not live, I will not die. I simply exsist" ~Catherine Ilardi~.

║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│║█║█▌║▌█│║ >>> My єxƚяα

MUSIC >>> My Immortal ~ Evanescence
On My Own ~ The Used
Kissing You Goodbye ~ The Used

CRUSH >>> ...

EXTRA >>> Along with being immortal, I cannot forget anything. I have taken advantage of that curse, and I have mastered every human instrument imaginable. I have also consumed all possible knowledge about the world. I have listened to all music in all of it's forms because it is the only other timeless thing in exsistance. It is the only thing that I can relate to. But in knowing all of these things, I have yet to know everything.

xxxxxxxxxx TaishoSei8Death xxxxxxxxxx

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXAdelina Rosette NevermoreXXXXXXXXXX
“Adel”

D.O.B >>> January 7th

AGE >>> Twenty

GENDER >>> Female

HEIGHT >>> 5.7 ft.

ROLE >>> Greed

PERSONALITY >>> At first, Adel acts extremely kind, sincere, and even giving, but that‘s only when you first get to know her. All of that‘s an act, I warn you now, because she does whatever it takes to get what she wants when she wants it. Why? Because she feels put out that she‘s never had what others were given so freely.

BIOGRAPHY >>> Adelina Nevermore grew up to be a sweet, charming, and innocent young woman that many admired for her modesty and kindness. Though every day she would go home to a pair of drunkards that would call her whatever nasty names they could think of through their dizziness and vulgar attitude. Then she would always paste a smile on her face before going to school every morning and act like everything was perfectly fine. All of that changed when she reached her later teens. Though no one had outright told her that they knew of her living situations and that she looked as if she was half-starving, she soon learned the hard way. Being underfed and extremely underweight had gotten the attention of the school‘s councilors and soon she found herself in the ‘loony bin’ because she might be suffering ‘teenage girl insecurity’.
That‘s when they told her of all the things that she needed and helped her through that tough stage of her life, but once it was received, she wanted more. And more. And so much more. She began to want everything all at once, because she‘d finally been given a reason to, though she downright made the ‘needs’ greater than they actually were. Now she lives to gain.

MUSIC >>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=egG7fiE89IU

CRUSH >>> Why should I love when I can receive affections from others without trying too hard?

EXTRA >>> During her couple of months in the ‘loony bin’, she gained a passion for music (especially violin) and has since learned how to play the beautiful instrument. Surprisingly, whenever she plays all of her desires drain away and leave her with a feeling of peace.

xxxxxxxxxx Seraphim_Lie xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXNovena Carol ShiXXXXXXXXXX
Nova

D.O.B >>> Oct. 30

AGE >>> Twenty

GENDER >>> Female

HEIGHT >>> 5'8"

ROLE >>> Angel of Death

PERSONALITY >>> Personality 3-4 sent.

BIOGRAPHY >>> Bio 5-10 sent.