For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply <Entertainment & Music>
Best songs of your teen years.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What was your *FAVORITE* genre of music in your teens?
  Pop
  Rock (including heavy metal & punk)
  Country
  Rap/hip hop
  Jazz or R&B
  Folk / Indie
  Reggae
  Classical
  Electronica/Trance
  (Other)
View Results

Madame No
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm
We were all teenagers once (maybe still are, but think of 14-16 years old). I'm curious as to what songs & music everyone listened to when they were younger.

My favorite music is anything by The Cranberries. "Dreams" and "Linger" are still two of my favorite songs.

I also listened to a lot.. a LOT of Guns n Roses because of my older brothers. Also No Doubt.

What about you guys?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:29 pm
I got stuck in the Britney Spears/Backstreet Boys/N*Sync days, and I HATED it. With a flaming passion. So I started raiding my parents' music collection, so I listened to Alice Cooper, Scorpions, Tom Petty, whatever my parents had.  

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Madame No
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:47 am
SchizoSpazz
I got stuck in the Britney Spears/Backstreet Boys/N*Sync days, and I HATED it. With a flaming passion. So I started raiding my parents' music collection, so I listened to Alice Cooper, Scorpions, Tom Petty, whatever my parents had.

Aww, I got stuck in those days, too, and I had too much fun yelling/singing those songs with my friends. BUT, I did listen to a lot of No Doubt & Guns N Roses.. and music like that because of my brothers. I like to think the Britney Spears/N'sync phase was specifically to drive my brothers crazy.. which is why I still have that Oops! I Did it Again album.. Bwahaha.  
<Entertainment & Music>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games