Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image

Zero natsuda is a simple angel who believes in the good in people, and he is not afraid to fight for that which he believs in. until one day he comes across ???? a demon from the pits of hell. He falls madly in love with him over time and does not know how he will tell him. you play the demon and the seme. Zero is uke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:37 pm
Can I join this Rp?  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:16 am
TheForgottenHost Renge
Can I join this Rp?

yes you can  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:31 pm
Yay! Chrono, a high ranked demon was out on an afternoon patrol, his job was to stop any intruders/ angels. The afternoons he watched the castle and in the morning he went and hunted. one day it was quite so he decided to sit for a little to eat something, suddenly he heard a noise coming from somewhere and he stood up looking around. "come out and show yourself" he shouted.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:25 pm
zero rubbed the back of his head "owwwwe" he looked up at the branch that had smacked him in the head while he was walking. he groaned and walked into view still holding his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:38 pm
Chrono stared at the strange man. "what business do you have here? You are an angel aren't you! why have you come here?" Chrono stood up and walked to the man.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:12 pm
Zero fluffed his wings outward and looked at the stranger one eye closed with the hand still rubbing the back of his hand. "oh great, this is exactly what i need"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 pm
Chronos eyes started to change color, his big beautiful black wings came out. "I said sate your business! What have you come here for?"  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 pm
Zero sighed heavily. "does it really matter?" he looked up at the stranger both eyes open now. "your a demon and im an angel... we are enemies and i need not tell you what i am doing here.. im not looking for a fight though if thats what you think."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:24 am
Chrono groaned "ughhhh, I so don't want to do this now" Chrono took his fighting stance. "All right angel come at me"  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:21 pm
Zero looked at him. "did you not hear me? i am not n. o. t looking for a fight." getting annoyed and began gritting his teeth.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:03 pm
Chrono stood up with his eyes still red and his wings out. "then what do you want? why have you come here!?!"  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 pm
Zero fluffed his wings again giving them a whitish glow. " you must be dense demon boy." he finaly gave the stranger a once over and blushed. did he just think he was cute? Zero shook his head  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:12 pm
" HEY! state your name and reason for being here. and don't call me demon boy. my name is Chrono"  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:34 pm
"oh shush already jeez. my name is Zeroand my business is my own stay out of it." zero looked down and to the side a bit miffed  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff