Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Bundles of Joy Profiles.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
Meredith Anne Cody

» Basics

It's on my birth certificate » Meredith Anne Cody
I answer to » Mare.
Candles on my cake » Eightteen
My anatomy » Female
I like the » Boys, if I liked girls I wouldn't be pregnant would I?
This is where I was born » Oklahoma.

» On the Outside

Look into my eyes » Blue
My lovely locks » Blonde
I reach the sky » 5'2
My tummy has grown » Fourteen Weeks <3
Pierce me » nose.
Ink me » None!

» Under my Skin

Gimme! Gimme! » Gummy Bears; Apple-Juice ; Giraffes ; Green ; Music.
Ick! No more » Bugs ; cramps ; brown ; klondike bars
Keep me safe » Thunder.
This is me » Meredith is a very sweet person. The very picture of southern hospitality. She never lies, always gives the thruth to whoever wants it. Her whole life she went by the rule 'Treat others how you want to be treated'. And boy, did she do that. Everyone liked her, and wanted to be her friend. There is never a dull moment with Meredith, she loves to make jokes and laugh. Her favorite part of the day is the part of the day when she is with people she cares about, and having fun. All in all, Meredith is an awesome person. Very southern. And yes, she had an accent.
My life is special » Meredith lived with both her parents, and her three sisters. Her sisters are younger than her. Her sisters had more attention then she got, but thats how it was. Her family was poor, and Meredith was old enough to take care of herself. But every now and then she felt bad, but loved her parents dearly. Sometimes it made her want to rebel, until she found Jack. A nice guy that was always understanding to her situation and loved her. They were careful from the start, until she switched her birth control and he forgot the protection. They thought it'd be okay just this once, but ended in a disaster. When she told her parents after going to the doctor, she knew everything was going to change. Since her family was so poor, they sent her away to this home, to raise the baby and give it a better chance at a good life.
Color it! » seagreen

R A B i D P i X i E S

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:49 pm
Clyde Auma
User Image
Lilian Jessica Weatherman

» Basics

It's on my birth certificate » Lilian Jessica Weatherman
I answer to » Lili, Jessica, Jesse, whatever you want!
Candles on my cake » I'm seventeen!
My anatomy » I'm a lady, people!
I like the » boy, boys boys!
This is where I was born » Hot, humid Florida!

» On the Outside

Look into my eyes » Grey-blue.
My lovely locks » Brown!
I reach the sky » 5'5"
My tummy has grown » I'm four and a half months.
Pierce me » Both my ears are pierced, and right ear's cartilage is pierced.
Ink me » No way!

» Under my Skin

Gimme! Gimme! » Chocolate ; Sex ; Chinese Food ; Chocolate!
Ick! No more » The Soon To Come Labor Pains ; Gaining Baby Weight ; When People Give Weird Looks.
Keep me safe » Something Happening to The Baby ,
This is me » I'm Pregnant People, I Get Moody! But, I am mostly kind, but a little bossy. Eh, I'm me!
My life is special » Lili was born June twenty-sixth at four thirty in the morning! Birthed to a druggie mother! But, instantly given to a pair of richie-rich parents! Her life consist more of a nanny than two parents, so by the time she was fourteen she was doing things most people didn't. So, of course with the lack of parents, Lili became pregnant months after she turned seventeen! And here she is now!
Color it! » pale violet red.

Clyde Auma

sorry for the bad bio.. I'm stlightly distracted.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:10 am
x deadly x liar x
User Image
Summer Jane Sands

» Basics

It's on my birth certificate » Summer Jane Sands
I answer to » Just Summer
Candles on my cake » Seventeen
My anatomy » Female
I like the » Boys
This is where I was born » West Virginia

» On the Outside

Look into my eyes » Eyecolor
My lovely locks » Haircolor
I reach the sky » 5'6"
My tummy has grown » Eight months
Pierce me » Both ears.
Ink me » A daisy behind left ear.

» Under my Skin

Gimme! Gimme! » Four wheelers ; mud ; chocolate ; kids ; water ; relaxation ; Danial(5 years older) ; Kyle(2 years older) ; Samuel(1 year older)
Ick! No more » Most foods ; cramps ; being fat ; morning sickness ; Steve(stepfather) ; heat
Keep me safe » The dark, Steve, Something going wrong with the baby, pain
This is me » Well, I've always been great with kids, and was always considered a great, 'mother figure'. I can't stand seeing people hurt, so naturally I try to help as best I can. Some people say, that I shouldn't hand out my trust like it's nothing, but if you haven't done anything to make me not trust you, then why shouldn't I? I don't judge people, because you never know what people are like underneath their outer appearance. But I'm not all nice, this pregnancy has taken a toll on my body, exhausting me to no end and making me so moody. So be careful, because sometimes I can be really mean.
My life is special » Manners. That was what my life revolved around. I was taught to be respectful, kind, courteous, and to speak when spoken to. Now as a child, of course I was paddled when I didn't listen. As were my four older brothers. Yeah, I know, rough huh. Living in a house with four older brothers. They protected me all the time. It was kind of silly, because when I was eight, a boy offered to walk me home from school. Now my brothers and I only lived a few streets away from the small elementary school. So I said yes, but I had to check with my brothers first. I asked Danial, who was the oldest. He wanted to meet the boy, so my brothers made themselves look all tough, and spoke with my friend alone. A few minutes later, the kid came over and told me he'd see me tomorrow. I was so mad at my brothers, and from then on, they ran off any and every boy I ever talked to. Sometimes it was very frustrating, and other times I was glad. Too bad that the only boy I really wanted them to run off, was our stepfather Steve. He and my mother married when I was twelve. I never liked Steve. He would always look at me with those greedy eyes that I would see older boys look at me at school. I didn't like it. When I got older, he began to touch me. I'd always push him away, but that didn't stop him. A few months after I turned sixteen, he snuck into my room when I was asleep. He covered my mouth, and told me. "If you tell your mama, I'll kill you dead. You and your brothers." I couldn't help but cry, I cried the whole time. That night wasn't the only time my step father raped me. There were several other times too. My brothers eventually found out, and Danial wanted to kill him. But I said no, because he makes mama happy. Eventually, I began sleeping in Danial's room, afraid of Steve. I guess during one of his visits, I became pregnant. It was scary, and I had to make up a lie. I told her that I had a boyfriend, and we had done that once. She was so disappointed in me, she didn't even want to look at me. I cried for the next three days while my mom searched for someplace she could send me. Once she found it, I was forced to go. I made my brothers promise that they wouldn't do a thing to that man. They promised. But they've never been good at keeping promises. They've visited me a lot while I've been in this place. It's scary being so alone, but I've managed. I keep my secret hidden, and just tell everyone the lie I told my mama.
Color it! » #AB82FF [medium purple 1]

x deadly x liar x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 pm
Lillith Rose 23
User Image
Amanda Belle Cooper

» Basics

It's on my birth certificate » Amanda Belle Cooper
I answer to » Belle or Panda
Candles on my cake » 17
My anatomy » Girl, it would be odd if i was a guy and pregnant.
I like the » Boys.
This is where I was born » New York

» On the Outside

Look into my eyes » Green
My lovely locks » Red
I reach the sky » 5'"5
My tummy has grown » 17 weeks
Pierce me » Monroe, eyebrow
Ink me » Pandas on her back Genish on wrist

» Under my Skin

Gimme! Gimme! » Chocolate ; Cheesecake; shopping; motorcycles; cooking.
Ick! No more » Pickles; being sick; mood swings.
Keep me safe » The father of my kid.
This is me » Belle is quiet and shy. She's sweet but has a mean side. She loves cooking for people and is quiet the chief. She loves helping people and puts everyone before herself. She's very single minded and is a bit of a flirt. But she's an all around good good.
My life is special » Up until belle was 16, she was your average teenager. Her parents made ok money, she had good friends, and she made decent grades. But she fell for, like most girls like her, the bad boy. He introduced her motorcycles and sex. She was new to both. Belle had gotten pregnant after the first time she and he-who-shall-not-be-named had sex. After she told him, he slapped her around a few good times and never talked to her again. Her friends ignored her, her grades went down and then her parents told her they were kicking her out and sending her to Georgia. Belle was more scared than ever.
Color it! » Light blue

Lillith Rose 23

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:53 pm
oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo
User Image
Devon Mikey Mills

» Basics

It's on my birth certificate » Devon Micheal(Mikey) Mills
I answer to » Dev, or Mikey
Candles on my cake » 20
My anatomy » Male!
I like the » Sexually liberal(Bi)
This is where I was born » London, England.

» On the Outside

Look into my eyes » Eyecolor
My lovely locks » Blackish Brown
I reach the sky » 6 '4
My tummy has grown » Ohmygosh, so pregnant, look at this baby!
Pierce me » Tongue piercing, gauges, and occasionally he puts in his septum and snake bites!
Ink me » right arm, a cupcake on his right hip, and his mothers initials on the inside of his left arm.

» Under my Skin

Gimme! Gimme! » Cake! Cooking, Guitar!, Sleep, Stars, Pregnant ladies, taking care of people, icing, showing affection.
Ick! No more » The heat, judgmental people, being dirty, bad food, people chewing with their mouth open, and cats.
Keep me safe » Heights, Seeing anyone from highschool, Miscarriages.
This is me » To many people Devon is considered a white light. Just being in the room with a smile on his face seems to brighten the room and the people in it. He's more than glad about that too. Devon would love nothing more than to put a smile on someones face, no matter what the costs. It sometimes took him a long time to make people smile, but he always managed to do it. Devon is just a cheery person, he loves people, loves babies, smiles, so he's just cheery. Even being so cheery around people, Devon actually gets stressed really easy, like in highschool, he suffers a secret depression. Of course, he has his happy little mask, so no one knows. He has never been good at sharing his problems, so he always keeps his problems to himself. Very open-minded and loyal, he takes good care of whoever is in his and the other guys care. He never loses his cool, making him good with people too, in all he's a calm and loving person.
My life is special » Devon was a bit of a strange child, not strange in an off-putting way, but, he was just a lonely kid. He was never interested in what other kids were, he never saw a reason to be, but his father did, and without choice, he was forced to do everything imaginable. Every sport, anything manly. Devon, hated it. It wasn't like Devon was manly, he was a rather scrawny child, so no sports really fit him, and his mother just encouraged him to do what he wanted to do. When he was 6, his mother got pregnant, with what would be his future sister. It was taking care of his mother that he started to cook, but his father frowned upon on it. But, not caring, he did it anyway, any random craving his mother had, he would make it work, and over time, learned how to cook better than she could imagine. He was just so excited for his mother to have her baby, his new sister, but she got sick. Really sick. Devon couldn't remember how many days he had spent in the hospital near her bed, holding her hand. The doctors had told her it was too dangerous to have her baby, but, his mother wouldn't listen. He loved her child, even unborn, and couldn't bare to abort her child, no matter how dangerous.

Junior high, and highschool, were the toughest times for Devon. His mother, and his sister, were gone, and his father was no help. With no one to encourage him, he wasn't allowed to cook anymore, and refusing to do anymore sports, he was just that quiet kid who sat in the back. His grades weren't great, he barely passed, and through highschool he was so depressed, he went through a...self-harm stage. It left him with lots of scars along him arms. Then, there was a moment, right before school ended. There was this girl at school who had gotten pregnant, not her proudest moment, but Devon had connected with her, because of his mother, and would talk with her. She had noticed his stage in life, and told him some same words his mother had. It brought him out of his funk, and started cooking again, his spirits rose, and he went to college for awhile, but cooking school was hard because even though he excelled in actual cooking classes, actual classes, he couldn't pass. So he stopped, and started working with helping pregnant teens, he loved pregnant women. His father kept getting in the way, so, he moved, and started doing what he loved, cooking and helping out with what he wanted.
Color it! » indianred

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:35 pm
Hunter Crawl
User Image
Rihan Matsumoto

» Basics

It's on my birth certificate » Rihan Matsumoto
I answer to » Koi [Since Rihan's kanji is the same as Koi's], Koi-fish
Candles on my cake » Twenty one
My anatomy » Male
I like the » Both
This is where I was born » Kanagawa, Shōnan, Japan

» On the Outside

Look into my eyes » Chocolate brown
My lovely locks » It's actually black, and was much, much, much longer, but he cut it and dyed it to a light brown-ish red
I reach the sky » 6'4"
My tummy has grown » Uhh....
Pierce me » Multiple piercings on both ears
Ink me » None

» Under my Skin

Gimme! Gimme! » Flowers [NO, not in that way]; gardening [it's really calming; and it's in his blood]; music; helping others; sweets and bakery
Ick! No more » Stereotypes; hypocrites; people shunning others; pests
Keep me safe » Small spaces, being buried alive
This is me » To everyone else, Koi seems to be a kind of black hole; unfeeling...and kind of cold. A thing that just sucks in all forms of light and leaves everything feeling kind of...empty. It's not that he does it on purpose. Koi is actually a socially awkward person; and he has yet met someone who understands that. He tries to be friendly, but ends up giving up and retreating back into his shell. He's just shy; and sometimes he ends up shunning other people away because he's afraid of being hurt.
My life is special » Koi was born into an unimaginably strict family. His father was very harsh on him when it came to tradition, since Koi was the only son, even though he had five elder sisters. His father was usually always busy, so the person to take care of him was his mother; and she had to watch over his sisters as well. So when she taught them about the feminine arts, Koi had no choice but to watch as well. He actually surpassed his sisters in housework; mostly flower arranging. His father frowned upon this, saying that it wasn't proper for him. After a while, he started to not care, even though everyone else thought he was turning...well...gay. It was during this time that he befriended a girl; and then it turned out that she was pregnant. He helped her get through the ridicule, and supported her, but in the end, she couldn't handle it and killed herself, and the baby.

His skill at flower-arranging was the only thing that helped him through his own depression for not being able to help his friend. But it didn't get serious until Koi turned seventeen, when his father exploded, telling him to man up or he would no longer be a son of the Matsumoto family. Koi coolly replied that his father could go die in a ditch, excused himself from the dinner table, and left Japan that same night. He finished his studies in the States, and went job hunting. He landed himself one as a gardener for a place where they helped pregnant teens; and, remembering his friend, he couldn't turn the offer down.
Color it! » Goldenrod

Hunter Crawl

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:22 pm
Leifka
User Image
Lannair Jay O'Kallin

» Basics

It's on my birth certificate » Lannair Jay O'Kallin
I answer to » Lain
Candles on my cake » Twenty-one
My anatomy » ...The ugliest girl you have ever seen? I'm a man, idiot!
I like the » I'm a male lesbian. It means I'm straight...
This is where I was born » Moe, Victoria; Australia

» On the Outside

Look into my eyes » An odd mix of green and yellow; xanthous
My lovely locks » Jet Black
I reach the sky » 6'6"
My tummy has grown » Umm...No... Just no.
Pierce me » Lip and eyebrow piercing.
Ink me » I have sleeves on both arms, just ask if you want to know, and the eyes if Ra on both my clavicles.

» Under my Skin

Gimme! Gimme! » Loud music; Most rock; Singing; Building; ....helping...; and children.
Ick! No more » Most people; Jesus freaks; People pestering 'my girls'; And rap music.
Keep me safe » Losing one of the girls and not finishing a job.
This is me » Do you really want to know? Well, I am one feisty bloke. My temper is equivalent to that of a crocks. Get me angry and I'll snap your head right off those shoulders. I distance myself from most people and there isn't a moment that I am not scowling about something. Though, surprisingly, I can be gentle and giving. But that is only when I am around children. Pregnant women aren't even safe from my wrath.
My life is special » Again...do you really want to know? Okay... I was born an illegitimate child to a couple of crack heads in Sydney, Australia. My mother had wanted to keep me, thinking that if she had stayed clean for the eight months--I was premature--then she would be able to stay clean forever. It had worked until my father got it in his little head that having a child would mean that he would lose all contact with his dealers. My mum, consequently, died. Daddy had stabbed her fourteen times in the chest. He was caught, convicted of temporary insanity resulting in manslaughter. That left me in the arms of a nun.

I was shipped off to an orphanage in Moe, Victoria. It was there that was ostracized just for the fact that my parents weren't married when they had me. The nuns refused to take of me like they did the other children, making me more independent than the others. It also made me a stone cold bloke. Actually, cold wouldn't be the word; it would be angry. It was a good fifteen years that I had to tolerate them and their ilk. It hadn't been easy, though. There were time where I wanted to stab a nun or run a kid down. But it wasn't entirely possible. How was a bloke that was smaller than most shela's supposed to do anything. When I turned sixteen, I started to grow...fast. And I also had a lucky break...

The orphanage burned down. Of course, I didn't come out unscarred. My back and my arms were burned, but, after I was moved to the states, I got my arms tattooed to cover them. I also scored a job working with young chicks that went rooting raw dog. I'm not so small any more either...
Color it! » Crimson

Leifka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:17 pm
Sylar Ginyoku
User Image
James Knightley

» Basics

It's on my birth certificate » James Thomas Knightley
I answer to » James
Candles on my cake » 24
My anatomy » Male
I like the » Females
This is where I was born » Madrid, Spain

» On the Outside

Look into my eyes » Hazel
My lovely locks » Brown
I reach the sky » 5'11
My tummy has grown » ....are... are you trying to call me fat? D:
Pierce me »None
Ink me » None

» Under my Skin

Gimme! Gimme! » Ran; Heights; Kids
Ick! No more » Snails; Slugs
Keep me safe » None that he's aware of
This is me » James is a kind-hearted soul who is usually seen having some form of fun. Yes, he doesn't have the best job but that hardly puts him down. When not working, James likes to lounge about in a certain tree and take a nap, or he might be on the roof. In other words, James like high places.
My life is special » James was born to an abusive family. His father was an a*****e and constantly beat on his mom, even when she was pregnant with James' younger brother. His little brother died before he was even born, a subject of James' father kicking his mother as hard as he could in the stomach and making her fall down stairs. Furious, James stabbed the man in the throat and killed him. That has been his life's only regret. He was sent to state penitentiary for 3 years and now is back in society. Only a few people even know James was in prison, because he doesn't seem like a bad guy. He isn't. After what he did, James moved to the states to try and get away from everything. He found a job witha half-way home for pregnant woman and decided that he would stay. It's been about two years since he began to work there
Color it! » Dark Pastel Blue

Sylar Ginyoku

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash