Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Gaia Events!
Round Two- Discussion and Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:21 pm
Here is where we can discuss round two gossip and what we should do to prepare for it. I've already heard that the levels will possibly be reset and it won't be a gold sink. I still think we should earn as much money that we can from booty grabs and zOMG runs as possible.

Secondly, I was thinking about making a completely new thread for the second round. This time with new contests, prizes, and whatever. Thing is, I'm not too sure as to what we should do for contests. If you would like to run your own contest PM me with the contest paragraph or whatever it is describing it and I'll put it in the thread.

This is also a reminder that you can donate prizes for the contests if you want. Money is appreciated as well ^^

All money will be used to buy items from Junk in the Trunk that will be used as random prizes.
Please send trades to "Hobos Shall Prevail" (my other account)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 pm
Hi biggrin I'm the person mentioned above.

*burps*

*falls over*  

Hobos Shall Prevail
Crew

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 pm
Oh...Junk in the Trunk items. I had suggested that. Awesomeness. That that I am the only one who probably had that idea.....

I'll be sure to donate. *nods*

And I am going to try and build up gold for the event just in case too.

I think starting a new thread would be ideal. I also think it would help to know more of what the event will be to set it up to fit. *sigh* Too bad we won't know that for a while still.

I definitely don't want another gold sink! That way we can give out more anons and gifts and whatnot. Hm....i'll try to think on the contest ideas some more.

And since I ended up being more active than I ever imagined, I will help mod/oversee more than actually participate this time around.

Edit- We should try to get all Carl supporters for this event to wear antlers for some sort. A lot of us did anyway but it would be fun.

Edit (2) - Oh! How about a tektek/avi dress up using just items from Junk in the Trunk.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:07 pm
Midoriwa
Oh...Junk in the Trunk items. I had suggested that. Awesomeness. That that I am the only one who probably had that idea.....

I think starting a new thread would be ideal. I also think it would help to know more of what the event will be to set it up to fit. *sigh* Too bad we won't know that for a while still.

I definitely don't want another gold sink! That way we can give out more anons and gifts and whatnot. Hm....i'll try to think on the contest ideas some more.

And since I ended up being more active than I ever imagined, I will help mod/oversee more than actually participate this time around.

Edit- We should try to get all Carl supporters for this event to wear antlers for some sort. A lot of us did anyway but it would be fun.

Edit (2) - Oh! How about a tektek/avi dress up using just items from Junk in the Trunk.

I love the Junk in the Trunk tektek/avi dress up contest Idea!  

burnt skittles!
Crew

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:33 pm
Midoriwa

This is why I love you. Wonderful Idea Midori. You never disappoint. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:23 am
ZOMG its Lobotomy

Oh lol I guess I have my answer.  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:13 am
Alarias
ZOMG its Lobotomy

Hey, since you're going about moving all the threads and stuff, mind moving this one to the Gaia Events! subforum? Seems more like this should be there.

I'm going to bed x.x

*watches digimon* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 am
ZOMG its Lobotomy
Alarias
ZOMG its Lobotomy

Hey, since you're going about moving all the threads and stuff, mind moving this one to the Gaia Events! subforum? Seems more like this should be there.

I'm going to bed x.x

*watches digimon* sweatdrop

lol you got it, boss  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:08 am
I am glad you approve!

I was trying to decide if we should do a drawing contest but....maybe not. And i liked how Shish set up a freebie art support thread. If they helped Carl (with proof) they got an art freebie. I think we should do that. If it is even possible with how the next round is set up.

I would even be willing to do very simple chibi shots.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:08 am
Free art of any kind is always a good way to bring in the masses. Also, that is a really fun idea for an avi contest, Mido ^_^  

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:51 pm
Thank you! I am glad everyone approves.

We will have to ask Shish about arts for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:45 am
Sure. I wouldn't mind giving free art. =D
Also: Narumi made a journal, Pie Hard Postmortem.  

Shish Kabobious
Vice Captain

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Fiendish codex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 am
Midoriwa
I am glad you approve!

I was trying to decide if we should do a drawing contest but....maybe not. And i liked how Shish set up a freebie art support thread. If they helped Carl (with proof) they got an art freebie. I think we should do that. If it is even possible with how the next round is set up.

I would even be willing to do very simple chibi shots.

Ooh, I do art! I'm in. I'm tired of Diedrich winning. WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT HIM ANYHOW? >:I

I think any contest for the thread should have a small entry fee, and then whoever collects the fees should use them exclusively to buy pies for Carl (if Round Two is going to be the same deal). I don't know, did people already do that? It sounds like a good idea.

Any rules on what KIND of antlers we should wear? I've got a Carl's Crew now, so I'll probably just do the antler hat--or else the Native American Deer Antler headdress. I don't like the look of the Reindeer Antlers m'self.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 am
Waterly Winds
Carl For The Win.

The one who creates the best carl looking avi will get an elk item
The one who makes or gather the best carl art will get a free Carl art by me biggrin
Who makes the best poem/story get waeoiƧeg

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:32 am
Shish Kabobious
Sure. I wouldn't mind giving free art. =D
Also: Narumi made a journal, Pie Hard Postmortem.
Three weeks. gonk School will have started back up by then.  
Gaia Events!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff