Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)
Ol' Pete

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Old Pete is a wandering hobo-tramp who accompanied Timmy when he was on his big spiritual journey. He was found under a bridge and Timmy mistook him for some great spiritual leader because of his beard and robes, he even thought Pete had magical powers. Pete liked Timmy because he said Timmy had an honest face.

Pete doesn't seem to be fully aware of what he talks about half time. For example, stating that the invisible police told him he had something in his teeth put there by the government so they can hear his radio waves and know when he pees, and he also babbles about things such as the secret dog government. Plus he enjoys drinking paint, brass polish, and eating sandwiches that were left on buses.

During their journey, it was gradually dawning on Timmy that Pete was not a spiritual leader, so he hoped at some point Pete would just get bored or confused and wander off. In November, Pete led Timmy to a place he thought was a church (which turns out, it wasn't a church) but they were thrown out of this place.

Pete was planning to follow Timmy around forever, but by November 25th Timmy managed to get away from him.

On February 12, 2010, Brother Swimp and Timmy made a journey up a mountain to see The Master, which turned out to be Old Pete. Swimp had mistook Pete as a spiritual master, a similar situation that paralleled Timmy's, but not as extreme. When Timmy was about to give up on the whole "finding himself" thing and deciding to go back to Dr. Singh, Old Pete spoke up about a Giant Holy Head on the other side of a rock that brought him brass polish once. With his interests in spirituality revived, Timmy prepared to go on the other side of the rock Pete had pointed out.

Quote:
So, I hear that there's this bum hanging around Durem that shares his trash with random passerbys. What a nice homeless man.

I heard that he talks about a dumpster in these forests that contains the whole universe! I haven't come across one yet. Perhaps we should send a search party. Having a universe could benefit Carl.

but hey! Back to Ol' Pete. He leads people to our group. Seems like a hell of a guy.

have any of you ever encountered Ol' Pete?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:41 am
Quote:
Alarias
I adore him (ol' Pete) heart He'd be my second choice for favorite NPC 3nodding

He's like... my third favorite xD

it goes 1/2 Carl and Radio Jack (they're tied)

Ol' Pete

Liam

Rufus

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:53 am
Liam is my third choice, I think xd

I hate cats though...especially talking ones stare (that's as polite as I can be in regards to my dislike of him)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 am
Alarias

I hate cats though...especially talking ones stare (that's as polite as I can be in regards to my dislike of him)
D:  

The zothaq
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:46 am
zothaq
Alarias

D:

xd You're an exception.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:47 am
Alarias
zothaq
Alarias

D:

xd You're an exception.
ok lol  

The zothaq
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300

Servant of the Knight

Fluffy Hunter

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:36 pm
Hmm... Ol Pete is somewhere on my list of top 5 NPCs...
Hang on, Imma figure it out

1. Carl
2. Johnny Gambino
3. Ol Pete
4. Natasha
5. Maaaayyyyybee Edmund.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:09 am
The shape of his head looks like he got bashed with a Frying Pan pirate  

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

FyoraSilverwolf

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:44 am
Is it bad that I had completely forgotten about Ol' Pete's history with Timmy? lol

I guess it's because I never really cared for Timmy. I like Ol' Pete because of Dumpster Dive and its free items. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 am
FyoraSilverwolf
Is it bad that I had completely forgotten about Ol' Pete's history with Timmy? lol

I guess it's because I never really cared for Timmy. I like Ol' Pete because of Dumpster Dive and its free items. biggrin

I thought Timmy was adorable until he got old xP  

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 am
I didn't put in Timmy or the Doctor. Figured we could add that in later, if anyone wanted. I didn't even realize Pete had this much of a history.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 pm
ole' Pete is a good guy, just creepy when your trying to take a date on a walk out on the town.... smile  

Luperion

Fashionable Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games