Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Traveling Soldier PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:16 am
Daisy Lynn Keith

User Image

Tell me a little about yourself.. || Daisy is 22 years old and she lives on her own in an apartment. She came from your normal, average, boring family. Her mom was a stay at home mom and her dad was a working dad. Her parents are very old fashioned, in the sense that they believe the man should be the one that brings home the bacon, and the mother stays at home and takes care of kids, cooks, cleans, etc.. She has two younger siblings, they are still in school. Daisy grew up in the town where 99.9 percent of the population lives in trailers, and they go fishing and swimming in the creek for fun. Work? Well, she doesn't really work. The marines send her money every month for her to live on, since he is gone serving overseas. It is kinda spoiling, but she doesn't mind work. Every now and then she will babysit for her mom and make 40 or 50 dollars here and there. Daisy is known as a nice, polite, somewhat quiet girl. She is very down to earth and enjoys a lot of the simple things in life. Candy, rain, animals, fishing, swimming, camping. Daisy also has a dog, her dogs name is Reggie, and he is a great Dane. She bought him five years ago, before her lover left to serve. It was something she did to fill the void that he had left in her heart. She occasionally goes out with her friends, but that's only when she isn't working. Every two weeks she writes to her Marine who is overseas, and is always counting down the days till he comes back. Nothing has changed since he left. ||

I support this.. || My Marine <3 ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

" Our love will never end, waiting for my soldier to come back again.. "

This means a lot to Daisy because this is by her favorite country singers and it tells about her waiting for her Marine.

RABIDPIXIES

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:13 pm
Emily Rose Black.

User Image

Tell me a little about yourself.. || Emily is a girl from a small town in Texas. When she was 16 she moved to good ol Tenneessee with her mother and father. Her father was a respectful man that everyone cared about and her mother was well famous since she was a model but she wasnt all snobby or anything she was very down to earth and Emily had alot of respect for her mother. When she started school many of the kids wanted to be her friends but she only knew why because of her mother. Then she met these girls and they didnt care who her mother was or anything and was truely her friend. They were really close and did everything together. Hitting senior year was her highligh she finally told the guy she had a crush on that she liked them and even got together over the summer. One day he told her he was going into the military. Emily was excited for him. The next day he left and she stood there and waved at him and watched as he left. Since then she has joined her mother in modeling some but not a lot so she was huge. She writes letters to him everyday to tell him about her day. Even when he left Emily was still her caring, happy, loving, self who would do anything for someone or something ||

I support this.. || Coast Guard baby!! ||

"Just because your beautiful on the outside doesnt mean your the same on the inside "

My father and mother would always tell me this and it means alot to me since my mother is around beautiful people all the time but they are so mean.

XxXWhite_Wolfy_Goddess

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:58 pm
Master Gunnery Sergeant John Belmont

User Image

Tell me a little about yourself.. || "For my entire life, I've lived in the shadow of those who came before me. every man in my family since my great grandfather came to this country has been a Marine. We've fought for our country and when it came my time to go out I did so with honor. That's not to say I like the fighting part. I've always been a pacifist, but every man must do his duty and I served proudly." John comes from a long line of soldiers in his family. He never wanted to join the war effort, but did so because he knew that if he didn't he would be disowned by his father, so he went out to war and fought even though his first instinct has always been to make peace. He'd taken French, Spanish, and Russian while in High school, so luckily he rarely ever saw the battlefield, mostly working as a translator for the first four years. his last year however put him in front line combat, he hadn't picked up a gun since basic training, but when he had one thrust into his hands he found himself far to comfortable with death. When he left the Marine core he swore that he'd never lay a hand on a gun again. ||

I support this.. || Coast Guard ||

User Image
User Image
User Image

" "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." -Oscar Wilde "

It speaks to mans fear of what others see in him, a man who is put in front of a crowd with his name of display will say what he thinks they want to hear. But when he knows that no one will ever know who said it, he'll say what he really thinks.

Tim Cr810 rp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:01 pm
Clarissa101
Kaila Elizabeth Reigner

User Image

Tell me a little about yourself.. || Well like in every sob story, Kaila's parents are divorced. They have been ever since she was born. And because of that, like every kid in a broken family, she feels responsible for 100% of it. So here's how it all ended up to; during the summer and some holiday's she would spend time with her father, and the rest of the time with her mother. And as the years grew by of course both of her parents would start seeing other people again, leaving Kaila by the age of 15, 3 half-sisters and 2 half-brothers from her fathers side and 2 half-brothers from her mothers. And from everything that has happened, Kaila has grown into a beautiful, sweet, compassionate, free-spirited, independent young woman of 22 years. She also lives in a house where she still awaits her prince charming to come back to her, just like he promised her the day he left her. It rained that day and to be honest, it was like a movie scene. The love of her life looking dashing and handsome in his uniform and the love of his life trying to hide the sadness from her face and the both of them kissing under the rain for the last time and he whispering in her ear that he would come back to her. 5 years later, Kaila is still holding on to those words that he had told her, hoping that he had kept his promise. That he would come back to her. ||

I support this.. || My Superman (Airman) ||

" I will always come back to you, no matter what happens. "

These are the last words that the love of Kaila's life said to her before he left for the Air Force.

Clarissa101

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:58 pm
XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX
Jamie Denyse Diamond.

User Image

Tell me a little about yourself.. || Jamie was born into a family that was full of men mostly. Her mother died giving birth to her and her father was forced to take on the parenting responisbility on his own which was very hard since he was part of the military. He tried his best to make sure that Jamie had everything she needed in order to keep her happy. Of course Jamie played a fake smile everyday so her father would be happy that he is doing his best. Jamie knew that her father was having a hard time trying to take care of her but also support his country with out having a wife or any other family members to help. Of course she had family but they did not like her mother and disowned her father for being with someone like that while her mother was an only child who lost her own parents at a young age. Going through all of this Jamie was forced to grow up fast. This bothered Jamie a little bit but not alot because she loved her father and wasnt going to mdo anything to upset him. Jamie got a job at 16 to help out and still went to school even though she was tired. She made good grades and didnt have many friends since she was always busy. That was untill she met 4 girls and quickly became friends with them. Her father was proud that she finally had friends that she could talk to about her so called female problems he was embaressed to talk about. The 4 girls were like the sisters she never had and was always there for her. While she was in high school her father was shiped off to war. This forced Jamie to have to live in the houses that were on base so she could be under watch since she was a minor. Jamie really didnt mind that since a bunch of the military guys and even girls knew her and was willing to help her or take her somewhere if her car was broken down. As Jamie prgressed through high school there was this certain guy that she had a crush on. Of course her friends knew about it and she knew they liked the guys that hung around the guy she liked. Finally she grew the courage to tell him senior year and they even got together for summer break. She was always happy and even told her father about him over web cam. One day he told her he was going into the Army. Jamie was excited for him since her father was in the Army as well but deep down she was scared and hurt. The next day was the day everything for her changed. She was standing there by the bus as he placed his bags in then walked over to her and hugged her telling her he would be back. All Jamie could do was nod and tell him to come back home. She watched as he got on the bus and watched as the white bus left. Jamie walked back to her little house that day and tried to contact her father but couldnt. The next day she was different and everyone noticed. Jamies wasnt her supper happy person who was smiling a real smile and would come out and play with the young children. To make matters worse she got word that her father was killed. This caused Jamie to go into a depression because know she was truely alone. Some of the military moms and dads heard about this and told her she could stay at the base as long as she wished. Jamie of course knew she couldnt for it reminded her of to much stuff and bought a small house a couple miles away from the base and stayed there only going to work and back. The jamie that was full of life slowly began to die only to leave an empty shell of hurt and lonelyness that would only have a fake smile on her face but it never reached her eyes. ||

I support this.. || Army ||

"I need a hero to save me now, I need a hero to save my life "

It means alot to me, because I have a hero and I need him home to save me out of the darkness.

XxXWhite_Wolfy_Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:37 pm
asbloodrunscold
Staff Sergeant Alistair Eckhart
User Image
Tell me a little about yourself.. || Nobody in his family was really a fighter. His parents were teachers and writers so he wasn't exposed to much violence. His family was basically a family opposed to violence but he was always different as he would study wars and take a look at weapons. It took a lot of convincing to get his parents to let him take martial arts lessons. Its not that he enjoys combat he just liked to be prepared for anything. He was incredibly organized and always out working even in some tough conditions. He hadn't planned to join the army at first but when he did and it was time to ship out there were no complaints from him. He was fine in the army and had on issue with even the engagements. He made friends and lost them but he himself never really go so injured that he had to go to the medics as he could take care of injuries himself. He was in the Infantry so he was often on the front lines and handled a lot of combat. The training in the army has helped him a lot and actually made him a lot calmer. He participated in a lot of sports mainly soccer, football, basketball, and archery and kept his grades up high to be prepared. He's rather jaded with most death now due to how much he's seen though he is sympathetic at least. Last year he did get shot in the arm and now his left arm is actually permanently injured so it has issues now and then but other than that he's fine and he's sort of glad to be returning home. ||

I support this.. || U.S Army. ||

User Image
User Image
User Image

"“Not everyone is qualified to join this team. To enlist you have to both meet our high standards and be motivated to serve your country — motivation or qualification alone is not enough.
Bryan Hilferty "

To join the army you need to meet a lot of requirements and must have the motivation to serve however meeting the requirements and just being motivated isn't enough to make it through.

Asbloodrunscold

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:24 pm
Samuel Suragaki
Dante Lewis

User Image

Tell me a little about yourself.. || I am Dante Lewis. Ever since I was a kid I loved those damn planes. They made me smile whenever they flew by. I grew up in hard times. Moving a lot. Many schools I had to go to. But I stuck it out. Now I have these awesome friends. Second Lt. Of my squad. I joined the Air Force for the flying. It makes me feel so alive. Being so high up in the action. There is nothing to fear from up there. Its like the Highway To The Dangerzone. I love the adrenaline. I remember that pact we made when we were younger. I didnt think we would all survivr to see each other again. One thing I like about all of it, is the girls. I didnt think they would still be here. Well now im an officer and a Top Gun in the Air Force. But ive come back to patch things together with the girl of my dreams. Hopefully she still has feelings for me. ||

I support this.. || I support the Air Force. Although i like all of them. ||

Give me three icons in a row that describe you, or that you like.
User Image

User Image

User Image

" "Though I fly through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am 80,000 feet and rising." "

It has great value to me. Saying I have nothing to fear because I am so high up. I am in the heavens and have nothing to fear. My plane will guide me.

Samuel Suragaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 am
Sylar Ginyoku
James Knightley

User Image

Tell me a little about yourself.. || James is 24 years old and is currently stationed in Afghanistan. His family is split up, his father was abusive and his mother grew fed up so she dumped his a**. James has always been a very good man. He is an optimist and loves to goof off with his friends. Even his Drill Sergeant couldn't help but take a liking to the young man. However, James knows when to be serious and how to take things seriously. He was never the "best" Marine, but he was a darn good one. Every night, before going to sleep, James would pull out a picture of his beloved and kiss it. He truly loves Daisy.

James is a very adventurous spirit as well as quite impulsive. For this, he has been known to be somewhat of a moron/goofball. He loves Thunderstorms, Rain and Heights. He feels natural in water so many people thought Navy would be a better fit but he knew his heart, apart from belonging to Daisy, belonged in the Marines. He has been counting down the days until he could see her and now he's going home... he hopes she's still waiting.
||

I support this.. || Marine ||

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

"You’re the light when the night is falling / You’re the song when my heart is singing "

Whenever he hears this song, Daisy pops into his head and he can't help but smile

Sylar Ginyoku

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers