Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)
Moira, Sasha, and Vanessa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moira runs the Durem Depot, where she sells alternative or 'punk' outfits, and will crush bugs into ink in the Bug Exchange. She has several tattoos, which contribute to her 'bad girl' image. She is good friends with Sasha and is also at times seen going out with Liam, although it's unlikely they'll be back together after the infamous Halloween 2k6 catfight and resultant spaceship crash.

It was revealed in the FAMESTAR 2000 that Moira's band name is Nervegas Crisis.

As with all of the other shop owners, Moira was given a new look in the shop remodeling.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Vanessa is the owner of Salon Durem. She appeared on Gaia- May 20, 2004. She has some sort of relationship with Edmund. After long requests for a contact lenses shop, Vanessa was given the job of changing eyestyle and color, this was announced- Wed Aug 05, 2009. (Now we just need all the hairstyles to be wigs.)  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Sasha is the shopkeeper for Gambino Outfitters, a shop found on Isle de Gambino. She is often very oblivious, and does not seem to be very bright. In the storyline, it takes her a while to realize that both Ian and Gino Gambino have romantic designs on her (see Love Triangle). She is also good friends with Moira. It's possible she has romantic feelings for Ian. It has also been mentioned that she's allergic to cats.

After the "Save Our Shops" event, Gambino Outfitters was remodeled and Sasha's look was updated. Her features have matured and she no longer has lei or a hibiscus, she now sports a ponytail and her highlights are starting to fade.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:07 am
She's a poser punk hoebag rofl  

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:40 am
When I was putting this together, I found that I really didn't like the revamp of some of the NPC's. Moira's is one of the revamps I did not like. Also, there isn't much information on her or Sasha and I know Sasha has been in plot at least a little bit.

It would be interesting to have an event for Vanessa, like hair styling competition. Also, they should open a wig shop.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:44 pm
Three beautiful ladies, they gat all kinds of support from me, its like midoriwa made a superstar trio of beautiful ladies  

nobounce the 2nd

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games