Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Avatar: Legend of the Waterbender {Profiles}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 am
User Image

This is the Profile forum for Avatar: Legend of the Waterbender. Here, I store all the profile's made for each character. Here is the link back to the original roleplay.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:15 am

User Image
“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

☁ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Lin Lifen
But I like to be called: Lin or Big Sis by Mei.
I am Sixteen years old!
My height? It's... Five Feet, Four Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Female
I kinda have a thing for: Strong Guys
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one
I'm just your everyday Ally of the Avatar; Waterbender from the Northern Water Temple

☁ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

xoxo I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
Lin, as a child, was one full of kindness and a certain innocence. She always thrived for other's happiness, and would try so hard in order to be a gentler person. When coming to Kiyoshi, she became more open-minded though she was still childish and clumsy, often feeling like a burden on everyone. But soon, Lin became a more courageous person, being strong for others rather then herself. She helped others in anyway she could, in order to thank them for letting her stay in their wonderful village. Any sad emotions were buried deep within and replaced with a sense of responsibility to keep the people of Kiyoshi together, if only to keep everyone from loosing hope that the war would be over. Despite this, she still believes herself a coward due to the fact that she is always running away from something. She can be a bit violent and quite charming, a strong change from the innocent and rather cute nature she once held. Though that gentle part of her she once had as a child is revealed every once in a while, if only to her closest friends and her fellow villagers.
My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
xoxo Lin was born the first daughter of the Northern water tribe's chief. At birth, she was blessed with good fortune. She received everything she could wish for; the greatest gifts, a closeness with her people, and a deep love for her family. When she was eleven though, she found out that she was to be engaged to an unknown warrior and marry him at sixteen. Upon meeting him, she realized him to be a selfish and horrible man and wanted anything but to marry him. Lin went to her father and asked him to stop the engagement, but he rejected his daughters plea, saying that it was the best for their people. Her mother, on the other hand, had nothing to say. It seemed like their people were more important then their own daughter. After that, Lin locked herself in her room for three days, refusing to eat or talk to anyone. She couldn't bare the thought of being married to that awful person, to someone she didn't love. When she finally did leave her room, it was in the midst of the night and she was making her escape.

Lin had decided to run away, to leave her home and her unfair parents. She left a note to her family, apologizing that even though she loved her people, she could not marry someone whom she did not love. She stocked up on food and water, grabbed a small boat and set off for Kiyoshi Island. Though the journey was rough and dangerous due to storms, she finally arrived. There, she was welcomed warmly by the village leader and welcomed into Kiyoshi temple. There, she was welcomed with open arms and a friendly people whom were great company.

Lin learned on her own how to heal using waterbending and soon came to love it. She became the village's healer, her home stocked with many remedy's and her water bending the main source of all her healing. She gave joy in the fact that she could help others, to heal their wounds even if her own weren't capable of healing. She learned to fight, though only in self defense, and protect herself. Her free time was spent cooking and cleaning, if only to do her part in the temple. She always thought of herself as a coward, to escape her home and hide out here in order to escape marriage. She became a villager much loved by the people, but still she missed her home. She worried for her homeland as they were targeted for the next avatar. After the last avatar's death, the next one would be worn as a waterbender. The fire nation had been greedy, and wanted the avatar for their own, in order to make their nation almighty. Little did she know, after her escape, her family had told their people that she had left their homeland in order to find a way to help them prosper. After telling their people such a lie, rumors began to spread. She was said to be the new avatar, and when the fire nation had come to their tribe looking for the next Avatar, her own people sold her out and informed them that she was the Avatar and that she had left her people in order to train. It was with this, that the flames of lies began to burn.

It has been five years since her arrival at Kiyoshi, and Lin has become a beautiful young lady. She is a apprentice medic in her village, using her waterbending to heal any wounded villagers and having herbs and medicinal supplies to aid the ill. Recently she took in an orphan by the name of Mai, a girl whom she grows fond of. They refer to each other as siblings, though Mai really views her as a motherly figure. Lin has become a great addition to her village, though she gets hassled by older villagers that she should go out and explore the world rather than acting like an adult. Her home is a bit large, a gift from the Chief of the village for all her hard work these past years. When visitors travel to their small village, she welcomes them into her kindly abode, though only if she is not suspicious of them.

☁ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Lin has a strong sense of fear for meeting her parents, frightened by the fact that they might be ashamed of her or even worse; hate her. She also has a fear of thunder as well as insects; she finds them disgusting and overreacts when she see's one. Lin is quite the skilled waterbender, and is very skilled at healing- a skill taught to only the women of her tribe.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Dear You- Yuzuki

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Spicy Food
Rain
The Moonlight
Helping Others
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Home
Liars
Rude People
Disrespectful Men

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:17 am

User Image
"Equivalent exchange, to gain something something of equal value must be given up."

My name? It it's... Takashi Honzo
But I like to be called: Lightning Fist
I am Eighteen years old!
My height? It's... Five feet, eight inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Male
I kinda have a thing for: Heterosexual
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: None
I'm just your everyday Ally of the Avatar, and a Firebender defect

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
Takashi is a stone faced guy that is dependable and loveable yet he had an anger streak that lasted throughout his life. Coming to Kiyoshi after his defection Takashi learned patience yet he could not fully extinguish his anger yet he can control it better.
Takashi was born into a high class family full of Firebenders yet as a youngster he held and showed so much potential he was one in a million, mastering difficult advance fire techniques and then being the youngest to harness lightning. At such a fast rate he earned the nickname 'Lightning Fist' for the way he uses his lightning bending. At the age of fifteen Takashi was already a captain of his own ship in the fire nation navy and held high respect from all around him, that was until the Avatar died. When the new fire lord took over Takashi was the first to disobey the fire lords command and so was punished and exiled from the fire nation. To make an example so that no one would disobey him, the fire lord cut off Takashi's right arm and so Takashi had to replace it with an experimental procedure that replaced it with a metal arm.

He is now in Kiyoshi studying meditation to control his anger and the pain that comes from his right arm everyday. Takashi earned the name 'Lightning Fist' because he uses the lightning to in case parts of his body in a lightning like armor that enhances his hand to hand combat.

The metal arm hurts him continuously and he is in constant pain which is why he is always so short tempered, he is also considered one of the best fire benders of his generation.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Animal I have become - Three Days Grace

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Fire
Fire Nation
Comrades
Star gazing
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
The Fire Lord
Back stabbers
Men who are disrespectful of women
Loud noises.

x. gaara boy .x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:26 am

User Image
"I'll always look back on those times and smile."

My name? It it's... Yori Hououji
But I like to be called: Simply Yori..
I am nineteen years old!
My height? It's... 5' 5"
I kinda have a thing for: Men
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Still loves her deceased boyfriend.
I'm just your everyday Firebender; Ally of the Avatar.

When everyone else starts panicking, Yori keeps her cool. She does not let fear get the better of her. She also is very caring and helps people as best as she can. She's also very protective of her loved ones, and due to the loss of her boyfriend, she can be a little overprotective. Yori does have a scary temper when someone manages to tick her off.
Yori was left at the steps of a temple in the Fire Nation capital, one commissioned by Firelord Zuko to honor Avatar Aang after his death. From day one, she was assigned the role of Priestess of the Inner Temple, and trained every hour of every day to take up the mantle one day. She didn't mind it though. She was just glad she had a place to call home. Most castaways didn't have such luck.

When Yori turned fifteen, she met a boy named Koji, who was visiting the temple to pray for his recently deceased sister Yuki. She comforted him, as was part of her job. They talked for hours, sharing life stories, and a bond between them grew. Koji visited every day after that, asking Yori how her day was and told her about the goings on in the city. Yori clung to the moments they spent together like a lifeline. Suddenly, she was not as content with her life in the temple as she used to be. When a festival celebrating the harvest came around, Koji proposed that they go to it together. Yori, although hesitant to, agreed. She managed to slip out of the temple and meet him, and for the rest of that day, she was just a normal girl with a normal boy. After that, Yori snuck out as much as she could to see him. They both had fallen head over heels in love, something that neither of them ever expected to happen.

But that piece of happiness wasn't to last. A fellow priestess of the temple discovered their relationship and, seeking to take the title of Priestess of the Inner Temple for herself, ratted her out to the Elder Priests, but also claimed that Yori and Koji had slept together, which was the ultimate taboo next to murdering. Yori was banished from the Temple. Koji was deemed a disgrace to the family (for taking on a woman not of equal social standing of his own) by his father and was killed to save the family honor. Devastated, Yori fled the capital, and wandered through towns, doing odd jobs and performing her usual priestess duties wherever they were needed.

When she turned eighteen, she decided to leave the Fire Nation and managed to save up enough money to travel to Kiyoshi Island, the farthest place she could think of. She took up residence there, and settled into it quite nicely. In addition to her priestess duties, she's taken to teaching dance, song, and archery to the villagers.

Yori is very skilled with the bow and arrow, and is very athletic. She's a good singer, and often sings songs while working. She has a great fear of snakes and dark enclosed places. She is also capable of redirecting lightening, though is unable to produce it.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Chouwa Oto With Reflection//Kokia, Lily's Theme//Alexandre Desplat, All The Right Moves//OneRepublic

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Pai Sho
Nice weather
Swimming
Flowers
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Her situation
Storms
Snakes
Small dark places

La Reine Rose Noire

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:31 am

User Image
May you have a safe and peaceful life... thanks for the money bag.

My name? It it's... Shirozen Yamamori
But I like to be called: Shiro the Sonic boom Bandit
I am Nineteen years old!
My height? It's... 5'8"
I kinda have a thing for: Cute Girls
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: None
I'm just your everyday Ally of the Avatar, Air bender, and a thief

Shiro is a free spirit with a strong sense of loyalty. Due to his up bringing, he has a habit of stealing and has gotten a name for his exploits. He has an aversion to killing which could be traced to his deep seeded culture as a Sky Nomad. His quick wit has helped him on several occasions getting him out of tight situations.
At a very young age Shirozen was taken with some monks to visit one of the other temples. While in transit they were Attacked by a gang of bandits. The monks were all killed. Shirozen was taken by the bandits and raised by them.

At the age of 16, he left his adopted family to travel the world, As a parting gift they gave him the katana "Morning Breeze" and a scroll of air bending techniques. As he traveled, he practiced the moves woke to perfect them. He has now learn every thing that the scroll could and even some techniques of his own.

The moves he created involve the use of his sword.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Running in the 90's - Initial D

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Breezes
Calm Quiet Places
Food
Money
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
The Cold
Killing
Impatient People
Gambling, Fairly that is

Dr Jecko Gruntyforcer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:06 pm

User Image
"There cannot be life without love, nor love without life; but if love doesn't exist in my life, does that mean I don't exist?"

My name? It it's... Rihan Kishitani
But I like to be called: Koi
I am Nineteen years old!
My height? It's... Six feet
I kinda have a thing for: Girls
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: N/A
I'm just your everyday The Avatar; Waterbender

Koi had always been a quiet child, even when he was younger. He was socially awkward and had trouble talking to others. But he was never a pushover and learned to stick up for himself at a pretty young age because he didn't have anyone to fight for him. He's stubborn in his beliefs and will not back down if he believes that they are right. He is also very protective of the ones important and close to him, but he hasn't met anyone who he can call real friends yet. He acts indifferent most of the time, keeping his real emotions buried deep within because he's afraid of being weak. He's very much a pacifist, but can fight when the situation calls for it; even though he'd rather not.
Koi was born into the Northern water tribe to unknown parents. No one knows who his parents are since the first time they saw him, he was just a newborn, left alone on the steps of the temple, wrapped up in a blanket. So the master of the temple took him in and raised up him in the temple. Koi grew up alone; mostly because he was afraid of the other kids. He was kind of small when he was younger, and was picked on a lot. As he got older, he started fighting back and soon the others grew afraid of him, and he withdrew even further from society. He focused mostly on his Waterbending skills, and he would train alone with his master, who had taken him in as his apprentice.

When he was fourteen, there was a big uproar in the tribe when they found that the daughter of the leader of the tribe was gone. Of course, the leader covered for her disappearance with the excuse that she had gone to find a way to make their tribe prosper. Word began to spread that she was the new Avatar, and Koi, for a two years, believed that as well. He was a nobody, probably not even from the tribe, even though his waterbending skills were a little more than excellent. But two years later, he was proved wrong when his master put him through a test and he turned out to be the Avatar; not the tribe leader's missing daughter. This led him to wonder where she went, and why she left...

But he didn't want this...He didn't want to become the Avatar. He told his master, but his master told him that his fate couldn't be escaped. He was the Avatar and that was that. Koi didn't want to have to face his fate; he was a coward, and a pacifist. He didn't want to fight, much less against the almighty Fire nation. So he did the most logical thing he could think of; in the middle of the night, when no one was suspecting it, he ran. He grabbed all the necessities he would need for the journey and disappeared from the Northern water tribe; not knowing that he was headed for the exact same place Lin had gone, two years ago.

He arrived at Kiyoshi when he was sixteen, and was able to stay hidden in the village for three years. Unbeknownst to him, the temple had been in an uproar when he had left, and the Fire nation invaded the tribe the morning after he had gone. But the people gave the Fire nation the wrong information and now they're coming after someone else instead of him. After a year of keeping mostly to himself in Kiyoshi, he finally opened up a little and began to get to know the villagers. He hides his waterbending skills as best as he can and acts like a normal person without element bending skills. He's glad he kept to himself back when he was younger, so now less people remember and know him.

Koi has a fear of small spaces and being buried alive.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Hands Held High - Linkin Park

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Waterbending
Reading
Chocolate
Swimming
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Being the Avatar
His tribe
The Fire Nation
Being a coward
Having to hide his bending skills

Hunter Crawl

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:15 pm

User Image
There's a time for fighting and then a time for fighting even harder!

My name? It it's... Daisuke Ono but don't call me that!
But I like to be called: Ace or maybe Dai
I am Ninteen and a half years old!
My height? It's... 6' 2"
I kinda have a thing for: Lovely women and I cannot lie.
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: (Crush)
I'm just your everyday Non-Bender but I still know the Avatar.

Outwardly Ace tends to be your sterotypical guy, loves women, doesn't know the meaning of the term "wave the white flag," and is also very headstrong. Ace also tends to be a bit head-strong when he's put into a situation when a fight comes along mainly because he starts most of em' and still ends up the one least beaten. He's very touchy about his past and only tells the people he really really places faith in. As for his other traits Ace is very much of a flirt, he's very brave, can become competitive when it comes to a person who bends, and is very funny guy in general.
Before all of this happened believe it or not Ace actually used to go by his actual birth name, his full name was Daisuke Ono, yes the same name as the very man who threw the world into the hell it is today. But before all of this Dai used to live a very normal life and it goes as so.......

Before his father became the cynical madman he is known for both Dai, him, and Dai's mother lived near the palace well teachnically in the palace because they served the Fire Lord, his family, and the Avatar. Because Dai was still an infant at the time he didn't get to do work and spent most of his time with the Avatar when he wasn't away. He also leared how to fight from both his father and sparring a bit with the Fire Lord which he though was pretty weird but still pretty cool. In fact Dai's parents had also been both benders with amazing skill which is probably why they were there in the first place. But despite this Dai never became the bender his parents had hoped but made up for it.

Then the day struck when the Avatar died and then his father took power. He did so rallying the other servants that hated the mistreatment from the other generals. Along side that his father had also rallied Prisoners of War and many other people who wished for a free nation. It was during this conflict that Dai made his escape alone with his mother and the other servants who escaped. Upon reaching mainland Dai left his mother with out her knowing and then ran for it. Since then he has never talked about what had happened to anyone.

I sure can't do all the amazing stuff that my friends can do but I still make up for it in other ways, first of all I'm an excellent fighter and can fight with what ever is in front of me whether it be fists or brooms. Most of the time though I use my Bladed Staff which can not only split into three segments but is made especially so that no metal bender can even bend it due to it's specific craftsmanship. Also Ace knows a lot about planning and tactics which makes him even more invaluable in a fight.

The Songs On My Setlist:
My Hands - Leona Lewis
Fade Away - The Black Heart Procession
Iron - Woodkid

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Girls
My Friends
My Mother even though I don't know where she is
Traveling
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
My Father
Rebels
Fire
Anything deeply associated with his father

iSnakeeyes

ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:10 am

User Image

"Whoever wins, our battle does not end. The loser is free from the battlefield, but the winner must remain there and the survivor must live his life as a warrior until he dies."

My name? It it's... Tsubasa Ono
But I like to be called: Either call me Sir or Master depending on your standing.
I am Fourty-Two years old!
My height? It's... 6"5"
I kinda have a thing for: There's no time for such petty things.
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: I don't have time for this.
I'm just your everyday The Rebel Leader, As for bending, hm, the very ideal of it sickens me.

As a warrior I have no time to share compassion unless it goes to the other soldiers around me. Tsubasa tends to be a bit radical when it comes to the concept of war or even a small battle because he is always willing to do what ever it takes for there to be a victory. Normally around normal people like him such as a person who lives a life of a warrior Tsubasa is very understanding and will be willing to tip his hat in favor of that person. How ever when it comes to a war Tsubasa completely changes. From being a subtle man to a merciless killer in an instant. He is cold, contemplating, and is most of the time quiet because there is no time to talk to your enemies before he strikes them down.
Tsubasa was the son of of a great Earth Kingdom General and also a son of a very Great Earthbender. Both of his parents fought in the war long before the current one and after the end of it his parents retired and then owned a small farm. Even after his parents ended their military lives Tsubasa had always been interested in fighting. Even though his parents swore they would never return to a war front they still trained Tsubasa because he wanted to fight.

Then on day he returned to his parents farm but only found it ransacked by both earth benders and fire benders. He had found his parents dead in the main house and swore revenge upon the attackers. Tracking them over the hills and through forests he eventually found them and at the age of 16 he had killed them all with his bear hands. After this event Tsubasa came to realize that even with the peace there was still an even greater threat than another war itself, but rather it was the benders who were the greatest threat of all. From that day fourth he set out to become stronger, gain help, and even enlist other people to his cause.

It was during those times that he met Maaya, his future wife. He had fallen for Maaya and had made a "promise" to quit his life. Of course to this promise he lied and kept his life secret and meanwhile led a seperate life with his family. By this time now his son Daisuke had been born and also he had started to work under the Avatar and the Fire Lord both of which benders. This was his main staging point in which he would take the throne and become the new ruler. After the Avatar died and after he fell the Fire Lord by himself he thought that he could share the victory with his family. But in all the confusion he thought they had been taken by other benders still loyal to the Fire Lord and it was because of this, Tsubasa started his war. As of today he knows not what really happend to his family and assumes them to be dead. But now all he wants is to find the new Avatar and end him along with any other benders.

Even though he is not a bender Tsubasa is still a great fighter as he can cause an entire platoon of earth benders to fall dead. In battle he uses a varitey of weapons but his primary one is his blade which he calls Blazefire. The blade itself is a wonder to behold and is known to slice through most material with utmost profiency.

The Songs On My Setlist:
The Best is Yet to Come - Metal Gear Solid

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Fighting
His Family
Equality
His Son
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Bending of any kind
Inequality
Benders
The Avatar

iSnakeeyes

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 am

User Image
“What we think, we become.”

My name? It it's... Mai Ling
But I like to be called: Mai
I am Ten years old!
My height? It's... Four Feet, Five Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Girl
I kinda have a thing for: Handsome Guys
I'm just your everyday Earth Bender

Mai is a very childish character due to the lack of discipline within her life. She has an adventurous attitude, always going anywhere she wants at anytime she wants without the seeing the need to ask anyone if it was okay. She is very loud-mouthed and non-chalant, not having a care in the world. Mai can be very proud, taking orders from no one but herself. She is also stubborn, never having a doubt that what she thinks is always right. She is loving and affectionate, giving her adoration to anything as remotely cute as her pet panda, Shii.
Biography to be revealed later.

Mai Ling is an orphan. Why that is, well, is a mystery to all. Her guardian is Lin Lifen, a villager whom she lives with on Kiyoshi Island. Mai Ling is a very rambunctiousness girl and is seen as a trouble to have around. She has a pet panda named Shii, who was stunted by an illness when he was younger.
Mai Ling is a very skilled Earth Bender, though you may not expect it from someone as young as her.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Hare Hare Yukai

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Shii
Lin
Food
Adventures
Stories
Learning
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Jerks
Being told "No"
Bossy People
Rude People

ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image

"Do not laugh at the spirits, I might have to tell them what you said."

My name? It it's... Jin Cheng
But I like to be called: Jin, even though some call me cursed or a freak that is pretty rude...
I am sixteen years old!
My height? It's... five feet eight inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a male even if some say I look like a girl
I kinda have a thing for: anything living that will take me, spirits seem to be the only thing attracted to me though
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: nobody, most of the things that talk to me have died a long time ago
I'm just your everyday common thief, laborer, spiritual medium

At first sight, Jin appears to be a strange young man with his head in the clouds. Due to the fact that he never seems to be interested in the world that everyone else sees, he can be seen as arrogant or even rude as most adults put it, even if it is the complete opposite of how he is. The reason that he acts as so is because he is simply amazed with the spirit world that only he can see and he wants to take it all in. With the exception of the avatar, he is the only human bridge to the spirit realm and he finds himself special due to that even if people just call him a freak or even cursed.

With his parents though, Jin tries to act normal like his brothers. Yet because he can sense their auras he knows that while they love him dearly, they fear their child even more. Often he wil do whatever it takes to please him even though he knows that it will never work. He will often be the one that will do the jobs that none of his brothers would take, likle take care of their bedridden mother and bathe her, dump the chamber pots, and take jobs that most people would not think of doing, like his bref time as a grave digger.

When it somes to others though, Jin likes to be around people with warmers auras and those who are kind to hm despiute the way he looks and acts. Often he will only steal from those with hurtfull and rough auras, his own little act of helping karma do its job. Even if he doesn't get along with normal people well, he enjoys being around tyhose with kind auras and will sometimes let his softer side out for them. Jin's blunt nature though his is biggest downpoint to his personality that turn most away from him. While he is unaware of it, already knowing someone's feelings because of their aura, people think of him as rude by the way that he will outright react to people.

For the first five years of his life, Jin Cheng was considered a normal child. He was the youngest of four sons and was often his mother's baby, being coddeled by her constantly due to the fact that he was her last child she could have since his complicated preganancy. Even in looks he was normal, having tanned skin, dark hair, and brown eyes like the rest of his family. His early childhood could be considered normal enough, just like any other earth nation child from a poor village. All of this ended when the normally healthy child took sick.

At first the sickness was brushed aside as nothing but a common cold and he was allowed to take a break from chores and relax for a few days in his family's hut. Yet days passed and Jin's fever only got point and soon it got to a point where the child began thrashing constantly, wetting himself, and hallucinating, not even able to reconize his own family members. The village healers did all that they could but nothing worked. Out of desperation, his mother and father prayed to the spirits of the earth to save their youngest son. In desperation and against the advice of the healer, Jin's mother took him to the village's sacred Spirit Oasis.

The Forrest Spirit took pity on the dying child and his mother and gifted him with part of its own life force, saving his life. As a side effect, Jin's appearance changed in a dramatic way, his hair turned an unattural shade of silver/white, his eyes became a muted blue, and his skin was much lighter than that of most people. At first, his mother was amazed at what had happened and that the spirits allowed her child to come back to her. When she returned to the village with the wide eyes child walking beside her, her husband along with most of the villagers said that he was cursed and a freak, stating that his very presance was unlucky.

The child that returned from the Oasis was different from the way he was before. The fomer Jin was playful and adventerous like his brothers, a bit impatiant, and even a bit spoiled. This Jin though was wide eyed and looked at the world with sonder, often talking to the spirits that others could not see and was deemed crazy by some. It was his mother that took this change the hardest. At fiurst she denied that her son was different and tried to treat him the same way as before. This resulted in nothing but disapointment as she slowly began to realize that the child she originally loved was gone.

Slowing the woman sank into a deep depression where she refued to let her husband or any family members near her. Even as a child Jin could see her aura and noticed how it was fading. Whenever he tried to tell other what he could see he was brished off, ignored, or even told not to lie about such things. More than anything he wanted his mother's warm and loving aura to some bacxk and to feel her love for him but instead he was blamed for what was happening to her. By the time that the boiy turned ten his mother was in a deep catatonic state, not being able to talk, feed herself, go to the bathroom on her own, or even able to show her emotions.

At this time, Jin knew that his father, brothers, and most of the village blamed him for her condition and said that he was cursed and so were those that come into contact with him. Often he was teased by other children, a common game for the bullies being to throw rocks at him while he was making a rare leave from his house and see if he would "curse" them. Of course nothing like that happened except fot him feeling even more alone without a friend in the world. His only refuge from such things was when he was alone in the forrests that surrounded his village and he wad comforted by the spirits that only he could see and communicate with.

Shortly after his fourteenth birthday after years of isolation and being feared the last straw came when Jin accidentally overheard a conversation between his father and one of his brothers when the older man said "It would have been better off if the boy just would have died." Jin's denail finally ended and afyer carefull planning, he left a note to his family and left the village, promising himself that he would work as hard as he could to send money and support his family and possibly earn their love back. Yet even out of the village he was looked downn on thanks to his looks and his personality. Currently he takes whatever work he can get and is on a fishing boat.

Thanks to being gifted with life by the forrest spirit, Jin has the ability to see auras of different people, communicate with spirits, and even go to the spirit realm. Still being a normal human though, when Jin tries to go to the spirit realm his body is temporaily weak, feverish, and it will take him a few days after returning from the spirit world to get his strength back. Most of the time after his return he is unable to walk, sit up on his own, and is feverish. Besides being a medium, Jin has little skills. He is awful at hunting, fishing, and pretty much anything that involves manual labor.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Wing-stock // Ashley MacIsaac
Tell Me Why // PENPALS
Order Made // Radwimps

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
being able to see spirits and communicate with them
seeing the auras of others so he can know their persocality before even meeting them
hopefully being fully loved by his family instead of feared
leeks (he will eat them raw if in the mood)
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
his white hair, pale skin, and eyes
being called cursed
the way most people avoid him
having to be a thief since nobody will hire him for work due to being "cursed"

The Sweet Far Thing

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:59 pm

User Image
"The best things in life are free or easy to steal"

My name? It it's... Ichiro Tanaka
But I like to be called: Ichiro the Grand Earth Nation Thef
I am Seventeen years old!
My height? It's... 6'1"
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one yet
I'm just your everyday Earthbending thief

Ichiro has a very simple personality. To put it nicely, Independent and simple. He can be rather selfish. Always looking out for himself, taking what he wants, and staying away from people who try and get to chummy. He likes to avoids personal ties with people. Ignoring possible friendships, having one night relationships, and ignorant of how many people are in the world. If he could have things his way, the entire world would be filled with money, delectable food, and treasures beyond his wildest dreams. He would be the only one alive also, no one to take from him. He is greedy with many things, girls, food, money, you name it, he likes it. Most of the time. When it comes to girls, Ichiro is a flirt. He loves having one night stands with a pretty lady. There is nothing he enjoys doing more, well except for tricking people. He is a scheming rat, to put it simply. He loves being in control and having people be like putty in his hands. Giving him what he wishes. But this greedy little boy is very simple minded. When hes not in the stealing zone, he's clumsy, tripping, falling, and screwing things up. When hes not doing something bad, he's bored. Not happy unless some else is unhappy as well.
Ichiro was born on a lovely spring day in the earth nation. His mother and father loved there little boy more then them self's. He grew up happy and just as innocent as another child his age. Ichiro would run in the forest with the other kids and play games. Hid and seek, tag, you name it. His mother and father were merchants. Not poor, and not rich. The were middle class, but respected. Everything was great, Ichiro was now a young man. He fell in love, started working for his dad, and worked hard at his studies. Then things when downhill. It was the day the fire nation attacked. The sky was clear, the smell of flowers and pastry's filled the air as he walked down the main road to ask out the girl of his dreams out for a date. She worked in a jewelry store. Ichiro remembers everything about that fateful day. The light hitting the jewels in the store just right, so that the room was filled with vibrant spots of color. The girl greeting him, as the bell hanging from the door jingled. It was perfect. But it was not to last. Ichiro asked her out and she said no. This sent his world crashing. He escaped to the forest hiding his shame. When some of his friend came to find him, he freaked out. Ichiro became so mad he discovered his ability. Ichiro was an earthbender, and a powerful one to. Ichiro made a large crack in the ground were his friends were. The were injured bad. Not dead, but broken legs and sever bleeding. Ichiro was in such a panic he ran from his town.

Ichiro lived with no regrets. He traveled the world and saw all four nations. Ichiro remained neutral in the battle. He excelled at his bending and stealing. This is when Ichiro became greedy. He had no one to disappoint and no one to upset him, and Ichiro liked it. In fact he loved it. So now hes a man of ripping people off and one night stands.

Ichiro is extremely flexible and sneaky when he's in the zone. He has some scars from fights and practicing earthbending. He loves earthbending. He remembers hearing of a famous earthbender who could bend metal and wore no shoes. He wants to be as strong as her one day and to practice. He try's bending the earth elements in metal and wears no shoes everyday.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Blink 182-The Rock Show

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Stealing things
Sweet and sour foods
Messing with people
Traveling
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Being caught
Super strict people
Bitter things
Being wrong

Nano Code

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:54 pm

User Image
"Am I really a bad omen to humans like me?"

My name? It it's... Kouma Xiang
But I like to be called: Kou
I am Eleven years old!
My height? It's... Four Feet, Six Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Boy
I'm just your everyday Non-bender, a thief, and a spiritual medium

Kouma has been described as a timid yet a crybaby to the locals of his town. Because of this, most of the boys would call him a girl due to his weak features. He can be a bit stubborn, when it comes to agreeing with someone. He finds himself being a curse to his village and to strangers, who rudely point out about him talking into thin air like a maniac. Whenever he's around the spirits that he sees with his eyes, it makes him feel relieved and being able to feel a bit special of this power he had.
At the starting of his birth, Kouma was in good health to begin with and loved being in the outdoors with his family. His ordinary looks were charcoal hair and brown eyes to show that he was your typical everyday boy that you would find. He was the youngest in the family with having a older sister, to always be chasing away the boys who were teasing him. He felt that he wanted to change and become a man with guts and courage, like how his parents told him bed time stories about warriors saving their people from treacherous omens. Though little did Kouma know was that his health had began to get worse.

Kouma's parents at first thought that it was just a cold to begin with, but then more symptoms started to show up. Day after day, Kouma was kept inside as his fever grew and then he started hallucinate with not even having the strength to lift himself out of bed anymore. The village healers couldn't determine a illness that had those factors, and even their powers weren't able to cure his sickness right away. His family was desperate and began to pray everyday to the spirits of the ocean for their son to get well. It came to the point that his parents decided to bring him to the Spirit Oasis.

The ocean spirit, La, felt the suffering of the parents and their dying child and blessed Kouma with part of his own life force. Kouma was saved by La, but a side effect occurred as streaks of silver hair began to cover his whole hair until there was no dark spots shown anymore and his eyes were then colored with dark magenta. He reverted back to his healthy self again those passed days, though what the villagers feared about him though was that he was talking into "thin air". It wasn't thin air compared to Kouma, it was actual spirits he was talking to and playing with them. His family didn't think of him as "cursed", they were just proud to have their son back in their warm arms.

One day, a group of soldiers from the Earth Nation had came into his hometown to capture the boy after a word was spread about his unique power of entering the spirit realm. His mother pulled out a disguise quickly to make him look more feminine and escape out the back window. Kouma didn't want to leave his family, but as soon as he took one look at them before he left he saw his parents murdered and no trace of his older sister (though he thinks that she was murdered along with them too). He cried his eyes out as soon as he was in a safe distance from the village and then seeing smoke being lit within his hometown. From that day, he was now an orphan venturing out through the wilderness and traveling to each town (then finally Kiyoshi) with the help from the spirits, stealing goods that'll keep him surviving and getting his nutrients. Though deep down, he misses his family and wishes that one day he can have friends who he can call a family...

After being blessed by the Ocean Spirit, La, Kouma has the ability to speak with spirits than from what a normal human being can. He can also travel to the spirit world, though when entering he falls into a state of a fever and takes at least a few days to regain his strength back after he has left the spirit world. As for skills, Kouma isn't really good at fighting but he's known for stealing food. He is blind on his left eye due to a birth defect when he was born. Also he disguises himself as a girl, to hide from the soldiers who were trying to capture him.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Sound of the Cherry Blossom // Piko

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Stories
Food
Spirits
Adventures
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Being called cursed
Being bullied
Spinach
Being weak

Zy Xandra

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:43 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I don't need an invitation to kill you."

My name? It it's... Jing Liu
But I like to be called: Jin
I am seventeen years old!
My height? It's... 5' 10"
I kinda have a thing for Women
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: Nobody yet
I'm just your everyday Ally of the Avatar, Earthbender

Jin is a calculating person. He will try and figure out odds of survival, winning and losing at any cost. He can also calculate the price of things. He is trusting of others. He will trust someone the moment you meet him. Break his trust, he'll break you. He is also kind. He has been known to hang out with the village children from time to time to ease their boredom. He also volunteers at some local events
Jin was born in the village of Kyoshi. He was one of the few in the village that was born with the ability to Earthbend. He accidentally found out when faced by a man wielding a broom. Jin raised his arm in self-defense. He awaited a blow to his head. When none came, he looked up to see a rock pillar in his way. It was then he realized the power he was blessed with.

Jin, a few years later, heard about the Avatar. He had no idea where he was. Nobody did. One day a strange man arrived on the island. He plans on meeting him today.

Jin enjoys hanging around with children of the village. He fears the loss of anyone from the village. He wants to help the Avatar any way possible.

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Children
Food
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Death
Junk Food

iTrace-kun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:48 pm

User Image
"Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength."

My name? It it's... Kourin Daiyu.
But I like to be called: Rin.
I am seventeen years old!
My height? It's... 5" 11'.
It's kind of obvious but I'm a girl.
I kinda have a thing for: guys.
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one at the moment.
I'm just your everyday Ally of the Avatar; Kyoshi Warrior second-in-command.

Outwardly, Kourin is a tough, warrior without doubts of her abilities and of those of her fellow warriors. But in reality, she is very insecure of herself, especially since she is left with command by the true leader, Hualin, while she is pregnant. Kourin is a protector, through and through; she will defend anyone she deems in need. She also tends to hold grudges, giving anyone the cold shoulder or a punch in the face who wronged her or a loved one. Kourin, despite her tomboyishness, has a soft side too, that very few ever see. She is wary of outsiders, and likes to keep an eye on them for a while to make sure they aren't a threat. She's also a perfectionist; she will drill herself relentlessly, settling for nothing but the best from herself.

Kourin was born to the previous leader of Kiyoshi, the youngest of four. Her siblings died in childhood, from accidents or illness. This resulted in her being sheltered by her parents for most of her childhood. She was rarely let out of sight of her parents, or someone her parents trusted to look after her. This led to a rebellious streak in her; she would often sneak away from watchful eyes and attempt to ride elephant koi or climb the cliffs near the village. She eventually earned a reputation as the resident daredevil, doing stupid stunts for the rest of the children in the village.

That pretty much halted when she was nearly killed by the Unagi when trying to ride it one day. She was able to get halfway back to shore before she was knocked unconscious by the Unagi's tail as it retreated back beneath the water. The leader of the Kyoshi Warriors at the time, who'd seen the commotion from the training dojo, jumped in to save her and pulled her ashore. Kourin apologised for her actions and the Kyoshi Leader gave her a spot on the team in an effort discipline her, at the request of Kourin's parents. Her training was hard, and her teacher was ruthless in her teaching methods, which meant Kourin was whipped into shape quickly.

Ever since, Kourin trained night and day to be the best Warrior the village had seen, and eventually rose to the spot of second-in-command. When the current leader became pregnant, command was shifted to Kourin for a yet to be determined period of time. Kourin nervously accepted, and has tried to live up to her predecessor's reputation.

Kourin fears that she will fail in her duties as leader of the Warriors, and of being viewed as weak. She also fears the Unagi living in the bay, due to it almost killing her, and refuses to swim there again. She will never admit it, but she has a love for pretty clothes and jewelry.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Leaves from the Vine

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Pretty seashells
Dried fruits
Kicking butt
Being a Kyoshi Warrior
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
The Unagi
Failure
Weakness
Uncertainty

La Reine Rose Noire

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:54 am

User Image
"Like the scattering petals from a blossoming cherry blossom tree, we may be fragile but full of fragrance."

My name? It it's... Tomoyo Tachibana
But I like to be called: Tomoyo
I am Nineteen years old!
My height? It's... 5'7"
I kinda have a thing for: Straight
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: N/A
I'm just your everyday Airbender, Traveling Priestess

Tomoyo has a kind soul, she is very sincere, sensitive to bad comments or seemingly unimportant matters. She loves nature, and care for it. She would help anyone in need. Because of her honesty and good nature, she is often taken advantage of. She is very graceful and lady-like. Tomoyo is not the kind of person who would anger easily or hold grudges. She is always calm and collective, serious when needed to, happy and laid back when wanted to. All she wants is to have peace in the world and to make everyone happy.
Tomoyo's mother was a priestess and so was her mother and so forth. Tomoyo grew up without a father, as he left her mother years before Tomoyo was born. When Tomoyo was born, which was on the day where the cherry blossoms were blossoming, her mother cried when Tomoyo was born with her eyes closed. Tomoyo was locked in a forever sleep, she was not dead nor was awake, she was just asleep. As days passed, days turning into weeks, Tomoyo was still sound asleep. It was then Tomoyo's mother, the head priestess, decided to perform rituals after rituals, in order to awaken her sleeping daughter. And after hours of incantations and purification, a soft baby cry was heard.

As years passed, Tomoyo went through rigorous training. In the temple, every girl's dream was to someday be the head priestess. But Tomoyo on the other hand dreamed of the outside's world and its many wonders. In her training, Tomoyo successfully completed each and every lesson, she was just.. gifted. But as years passed her yearn of a life outside the temple walls increased. Her mother seeing this, would occasionally bring Tomoyo along. Her mother's job as the Priestess, they performed odd jobs. Occasionally they would read the clouds, or try to predict the future, and other things.

Tomoyo always looked forward to these trips because it give her the chance to see the world. But as all happy things come and go, Tomoyo's happy and peaceful life ended at the age of 10. The fire nation invaded the temple, killed or took everyone in sight. Some were benders and some were not. They destroyed most of the temple, leaving it to shambles. Tomoyo's mother, dragged Tomoyo and then stuffed her into a bag. Tying the bag with Tomoyo inside, she threw her out of the temple before any fire nation people could get Tomoyo.

That was the last time she had saw her mother. In the bag, Tomoyo in tears, all she saw was darkness, and she heard screams and shout. Riding along the water current, hours later she feel asleep. She then felt the bag being lifted, and when she awaken she was in a cottage. She smelled soup. Her clothes were rags and that family there sheltered her. Stitched up her clothes, feed her, and in exchange Tomoyo take care of the children.

And when Tomoyo was 16 she packed up her things, some rations, and left the cottage. She exchanged her goodbyes, wanting to see the world. From then on, she made fortunes to random people in exchange for money or food. She also helped many people along the way. And after seeing most of the world she set onto seeing the islands. Riding a boat to an island name Kiyoshi she wondered of her next adventure that would unfold and the people she would meet.

Tomoyo is terrified of confined spaces, terrified of nightmares and darkness, she dislikes violence, and bloodshed. She doesn't want to see anyone dying right in front of her, she can't bare to see anyone or anything get injured or killed. And despite her fragile appearance she is very skilled in her element of air, but Tomoyo lacks strength, although her speed and gracefulness makes up for her lacking.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Stand in the Rain
Haru Koi Uta
Hirai Hirai

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Nature
Cherry Blossoms!
Gentle Breezes
Moonlight
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Crowds
Judgement