I go by the Name of Desiray Siren

Last Time I checked I was a Female,and I was born on May 30,Which makes me 21
I am Jealous of The shy one all he has to do is Blush and everyone goes awe While I have to risk my own life to get attention and be heard

Want to know my story, well I guess I can tell youI come from a rich family,but I'm kind the black sheep,since I don't want to be a model like my mom and younger twin bros,and I'm not a professional Actor like my father and older brother.I like to sing,do crazy stunts and dance.They always try to get me into what they are doing,they never want to see who I am and what I like.I don't stand out I'm always Mr. Siren's Daughter or isn't your brother so so and so.So I do this stuff to stand out of the shadow's of my family.Desiray is very strong and knows five different fighting styles,if she isn't doing stunts she fighting or sleeping which ever coems first.

I the one and onlyDare-Devil
I am apart of group1
I look good on a everyday Basis User Image
"Extreme!"

IF you tell a soul I'll kill you I like (Who you have a crush on if not right now message me when you do)
I fear nothing ok ok I kinda fear Coulrphobia(Fear of Clowns)
I can be a tad bit Loyal,Funny,Honest,Strong,Daring,Understanding,Lovable,Sarcastic,and Rebelious

The one who will always have my Heart roro456