Submit

have a question?
  no
  yes
View Results

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:59 pm
Ok, This is for people who have questions about The guild. Any thing you want just ask. here!!

Q: Are you a girl or a boy?
A: Im a Girl

Q: Do I have to give you Gold in order to become crew?
A: Yes Go here, http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2088790

Q: Can I be a Vice Captain?
A: No, No one maybe Unless I really know u. (in real life) Stephf is my Bff

Q: Where Does guild donations go?
A: Stait to the guild and it buys guild subforms

Q: who determines the winner in ur avi contest?
A: me ^_^ when (or if im not at my computer then any one who see it hit 15 first or if we dont get 15 votes w/ in 7 days then the poll will shut down adumatically and the hightest Vote wins!

Q: I am a crew member do i HAVE to have a bannor in my siggy?
A: YES! it is a rule, unless u have a good reason and u talked to me it MUST be a bannor! other wise if i say u may have a "link" to the guild and it must be showing!!!!!
Q: can you please make a small banner so i can place it in my sig?
A: yes, i can but its kinda hard to find a really small pic (thats good) if you find a small pic send it to me ill do the rest ^_^

Q: How do I get free art? I was hoping that I could get a picture of my dream avi in my signature.
A: easy you go to the art section and ask some one like me i do free avi art but like right noe u would have to wait 2 weeks go to my site
www.alltypeanime.piczo.com to see what my art looks like "fan art" section  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:11 pm
Why did the thred "Sign here if you have the bannor" thing swich to the writer of your quote to me?  

Ms.Muffins
Crew

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:52 pm
to aprentice77
yeah sorry either i deleted i think 3 peoples to get to mine or borrowed ur i hope u dont mind i'll change back if u want i should have asked i left what u said i did quote it if u have a prob with it or w/e then tell me i would be happy to change it back or u can, it just made it simpler in the guild  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:12 pm
It doesn't mater to me I'm just wondering. Unless you want it back, it's all your choice.  

Ms.Muffins
Crew

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:47 am
aprentice77
It doesn't mater to me I'm just wondering. Unless you want it back, it's all your choice.
i like it the way it is
Ps please don't respond to that (keep this area clear)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:55 pm
Furan-san's account was banned for no reason so this is my other account for now...until i can hopefully get it back  

ReMinuki_Vash

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:40 pm
sasuke8_46
Furan-san's account was banned for no reason so this is my other account for now...until i can hopefully get it back
who did it?? and ur SN is working and still ur part of this guild but who banned u?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:42 pm
sasuke8_46
You weren't banned from the guild, you were banned from Gaia.  

zosh

sanaka_kesin_inu

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:29 pm
crying sniff sniff YES um where do people find all things that were listed on the front page?  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:41 pm
sanaka_kesin_inu
crying sniff sniff YES um where do people find all things that were listed on the front page?
if it is all here thin u just have to look by the "sub-forms" like avi art just look under art form (sorry no actual directry (and i think we have most of the stuff)  

Ranmasan
Captain

Ash13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:45 pm
i know this might be to much to ask but can someone please make a small banner so i can place it in my sig.??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:09 pm
Ash13
i know this might be to much to ask but can someone please make a small banner so i can place it in my sig.??
i can try its finding a small pic is the hard part if you find a small pic(of anime) thin i;ll do the rest  

Ranmasan
Captain

Ash13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:56 am
Ranmasan
Ash13
i can try its finding a small pic is the hard part if you find a small pic(of anime) thin i;ll do the rest

oks thank you ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:14 am
After reading...i have no questions sweatdrop  

ZillieAnne

Hobo13Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:34 am
Did the Guild die?  
All type anime!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash