Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
❥ Simone's Plotlings~ [OPEN!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 am
Welcome to Simone's plot thread!

Seeing as I am seriously serious about getting little Miss Bonetti back into things, I've decided to whip her up a plot thread for plotting convenience sake! I can be nabbed here, in thread, via PM, or AIM. My AIM sn is: Avid no dana. Just let me know who you are if your SN isn't the same as your Gaia username.

Link to her dorm for all the basic tidbits one could need about her personality and the like.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 am
~What She's Looking For~

User Image
Friends - Infinitely many, of any group, gender, whatever! She doesn't know what to do with herself when she finds herself alone so she wants to surround herself with a social circle.

Cuddle Buddies! - Simone is very physical and enjoys a degree of closeness when interacting with others. These can either be voluntary or she can sort of impose herself upon your character. She burns hot, varying from pleasantly warm to almost hot to the touch depending on who it is, and she has a bit of a fondness for cooler inclined folks. Cool her, while she warms you!

People to play with? - Gotta love a fella getting a bit twitterpated or acting awkward. Boils with ghoulfriends already? Fear not! She prefers free agents to those who could bring drama upon her head. Simone digs it when the fellas flirt back as well. Also, are you a friendly sort of ghoul that wouldn't mind a little flirty backing and forthing. You are welcome as well.

Oops! I didn't mean it that way! - Maybe her hands on approach to friendliness ruffles someones feathers and gets her in trouble either with the person she was interacting with or someone close to them. o:

R-romance?! - The idea of genuine love pointed in her direction, aside from that of family and friends, kinda really scares her. It's big and serious and, while people can be hurt from the side effects of Lust, Love can devastate you. A boil, big maybe for another ghoul, would have to sort of slowly weave their way into her heart and sweep her off her feet and leave her head spinning.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! - Someone learns her full true name somehow! D:

Anything! Have an idea you'd like to pitch my way? By all means, do so!  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 am
RP Links!

> Emergency Cuddle Session - Nightingale

> Maul Crawl - Bea  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 am
Open for business! heart  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:01 pm
Simone and Bea needs to have some sort of sleep over! Best time to talk about boils, BBY!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:17 pm
Sparrow totes needs to flirt with Simone.

Totes.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:23 pm
Night returns for more Cuddle budding?
or a boil that is a friend only O u O  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:07 pm
Yes yes yes!! Yes to all!

Bea/Simone - Absolutely! They can gush and carry on and on! A sleep over will be awesome. I can have her temporarily excuse herself from Barth and Mandy's booth and swing by Bea's booth and they can start a'chatting there. :3 Edit: Or seeing as how all of the booths have been destroyed, maybe they can meet up in the aftermath. |D

Sparrow/Simone - Totes needs to happen. He may be the runt of his family, but he'd be a tall drink of water to her, seeing as from bare feet on the floor to the top of her head she stands a whopping 5'1". The height of her heels of choice can offer some variation. ;D

Night/Simone - She would adore another visit from her kitten! Or maybe she could swing by his dorm or something. 'I had a bad dream. Cuddle time?

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:13 pm
Of course Night would love for her to come visit D8
HIS DOOR IS ALWAYS OPENED TO THE LUST DEMON FOR ANY PURPOSE
Especially if she had a bad dream Q n Q

Would you like me to start a Rp for it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:32 pm
Depending on the hour of the bad dream and how comfy she gets in his dorm, she may end up sleeping over, snuggling her cool kitten. She strikes me as the sort to cling to things in her sleep, be it pillows, blankets, or bedfellows (or stuffed cuddlies). |D

Either would be fine for me. If I start I could have her waking up and heading over, maybe calling first to let him know...or just showing up needing love. ^^ Or you could and have Night doing general things in his dorm and I can pick up with similar actions in my own post. We can flip/roll for it. Even, you start it; odd, I do? 8D;  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:44 pm
Awwwww Simone Q n Q
Night's Fine with that as well, He has a huge bed /snorts/ because he likes having alot of comfort space <3 And of course he would be snuggling her all night 8D What's a ghost kitty good for besides being a cooling snuggle buddy? and even if she didn't want him, he has two plushies from Mei that she can snuggle, or his various Minipets OuOb

If you want to start I am down for that LOL, It would make more sense since Simone is coming to Night's dorm 8D and that way I can have him just wake up sleepily for her <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:12 pm
Oh, she'd never push her kitten away. <3 He'd be her top preference for snuggling, even with all the options available in his room.

I shall get it started asap! heart  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 am
Tag to you, Nyx! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:27 am
LMFAO! Yeah I was gonna say... But yes, whatever works! I'm all for it <33  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:27 pm
Hm, let's see. Perhaps we could start up a thread where they run into each other and get to know each other from there and it can lead up to a mega awesome sleep over. ^^  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games