Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)
Meredith

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meredith runs the bank on Isle de Gambino. She received new shop art at the same time as Ian did, and was one of the only two NPCs to do so. So far, she has not played a major part of the Gaia storyline.

During the Trial of Ian, Meredith revealed that she graduated from Durem University with top honors and first in her class at 15 years old.

Halloween 2k5
Meredith's first storyline manga appearance was brief, being outside Gambino Mansion while it was burning down with Gino Gambino inside. After Ian and Sasha escaped, she asked, "Were you guys in there?"

Gaian Rejected Olympics 2k8
Meredith makes an appearance in the Isle of Gambino build-up comic Dark Alliance. While working at the bank, a Dark Imp arrives and tries to deposit a large bag of gold teeth. Shocked, Meredith tells him that she'll have to ask her boss about taking it. Gambino quickly sides with the Imp and orders Meredith to take the teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:17 am
~ * ~ Reserved ~ * ~

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:52 am
~ * ~ Reserved ~ * ~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:01 am
I always forget about her. I didn't know who she was until I went to make a trade the other day and was like "Oh! That is where she is."

Thanks for setting up a couple. I will format the topics later. n____n

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

wren152

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:33 am
I always liked Meredith. I remember waaaay back when I started on gaia and met her in the trades, and then I think there was a short while when she was in a different place in the trades and I was like 'aww....' and I wish she'd get more into the comics and all. Maybe, I know! Maybe if they did one of those little backstory things, for her! Like how we found out that Mirai was Agatha and Ol' Man Logan's kid. Who knew? xd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm
Or, if the bank gets robbed. That would definitely involve her into a story line.  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games