Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)
The Overseer & The Sentinel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Overseer is being who was first seen at the bottom of Gaia Aquariums and was giving out prizes to Gaians who took care of their tanks, then he was seen as a young Demigod in Manga #36. Having fought with his powered equal, the Sentinel, he was transformed and locked in a shell, like this, he felt his rage ebb, and found a sort of peace.

He made his return during the Demonbusters event, and wanted to defend Gaia against the forces of darkness. So although he and his cult lost the event, he was stripped of his powers.

Demonbusters: Fable Fury!
Tells the story of two beings who agreed to use their power to help the world.

They worked well together, and balanced out each other... until one day, they stumbled upon a small earthworm. They both wanted to give the worm certain traits based upon their personal preferences, yet they found themselves disagreeing and soon arguing. And quickly the argument turned into a clash of power, but the complimentary nature of their powers prevented either one from gaining the upper hand on the argument.
The older, having used his magic defensively, found himself transformed and locked in a strong shell, but still capable of limited movement and awareness of his surroundings.

H2k9
The Overseer (while resting in an Aquarium) sees the news that The Sentinel has returned. He leaves the tank with a message done in shiny pebbles reading I AM NEEDED. Traveling through the water pipe system he ended up coming out through the shower nozzle and attaching himself to Gino Gambino's head; possessing him.

The Overseer detaches himself from Gino and reveals his true form. He tried to defend himself against The Sentinel who was prepared to strike him with a mace, but Jack stepped in and collided their heads together and tossed them into the air, laughing that they are "Baby-Gods" and will be stripped of their powers.

Demonbusters: Epilogue
The Overseer and The Sentinel, waking up on the battlefield, had both realized that they lost their godship. They fought again but something caught their gaze, it was a humble earthworm laying on the ground, as both stared at the creature, the story ended by mentioning how much time had passed without the aid of the two demigods and stating that "It had never needed anything from them at all".

Fallen Gods
Stripped of Godhood, the Overseer and the Sentinel are left to lead human lives.

Their lack of worldly knowledge and ignorance of the basic workings of human existence has left them destitute, reduced to the status of bums.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Sentinel is being who was first seen as a young Demigod in Manga #36. Having fought with her powered equal, the Overseer, she was trapped in a box and in this place, blind and filled with rage and fear, she found the farthest thing from peace.

She made her return during the Demonbusters event, and wanted to overrun Gaia with an army of demons. Although she and her cult won the event, she was stripped of her powers.

Demonbusters: Fable Fury!
Tells the story of two beings who agreed to use their power to help the world.

They worked well together, and balanced out each other... until one day, they stumbled upon a small earthworm. They both wanted to give the worm certain traits based upon their personal preferences, yet they found themselves disagreeing and soon arguing. And quickly the argument turned into a clash of power, but the complimentary nature of their powers prevented either one from gaining the upper hand on the argument.
The stronger, having cast her spell in aggression, found herself imprisoned in a darkness containing all manner of monsters and vicious creatures.

H2k9
The Sentinel arrived at the funeral of Bruce Hardcastle and announced her purpose. To prove her power and gain followers, she reanimates the body of Bruce. She then stood on the churches steeple and in front of a much larger crowd of Gaians, told her plans.

The Sentinel walked across the battlefield to confront The Overseer. She overpowered him and was prepared to strike the Overseer with a mace, when Jack stepped in and collided their heads together and tossed them into the air, laughing that they are "Baby-Gods" and will be stripped of their powers.

Demonbusters: Epilogue
The Sentinel and The Overseer, waking up on the battlefield, had both realized that they lost their godship. They fought again but something caught their gaze, it was a humble earthworm laying on the ground, as both stared at the creature, the story ended by mentioning how much time had passed without the aid of the two demigods and stating that "It had never needed anything from them at all".

Fallen Gods
Stripped of Godhood, the Sentinel and the Overseer are left to lead human lives.

Their lack of worldly knowledge and ignorance of the basic workings of human existence has left them destitute, reduced to the status of bums.

New Beginnings...
In striving to save Xmas after Santa's mysterious disappearance, Sentinel and Overseer have found new purpose.
With the Cheer Engine brimming with fuel, their Airship takes to the sky, and they bask in the adoration of the Gaians who helped lift them from poverty.

But strangely, despite their triumph, their powers have not returned...

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:57 am
During the Halloween event I was on the Overseers side xD

Which side were you guys on?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:57 am
My main account was on the Overseer. Of course I can't miss out on event items if it can be helped so my little mule was on the side of Sentinel.  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

Servant of the Knight

Fluffy Hunter

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:15 pm
I wasn't around for this, but I'd have been with Sentinel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:41 pm
Overseer side. The event was fun.  

Shish Kabobious
Vice Captain

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

TabbyMina
Crew

Lavish Leader

12,400 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:51 pm
This event was soo much fun!!!! I was with the overseer and my Gaia BFF was sentinel and we had little battles between the two of us...I miss those days...especially since I don't get to talk to my friend so much any more crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:35 pm
thank you overseer for all your fine gifts, but I can't breathe water so I must choose Carl over you!  

Luperion

Fashionable Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BiscuitSticks

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 pm
overseer because he
had awesome idems
before the skin was changed to a
dirty potato D:<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:01 am
BiscuitSticks
overseer because he
had awesome idems
before the skin was changed to a
dirty potato D:<

Yeah, that made me sad.  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:02 am
Luperion
thank you overseer for all your fine gifts, but I can't breathe water so I must choose Carl over you!

If I could tip your post, I would.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:26 pm
Midoriwa
Luperion

If I could tip your post, I would.

lol Thank you, the thought is more than enough heart  

Luperion

Fashionable Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Carl's Allies, Enemies and Competition (Other NPC Talk)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games