Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Criss x Cross PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Outsider

User Image

"No matter how you change on the outside, you're always the same person on the inside."

My given name is Courtney Elaine Derrick
But you can call me just Courtney .
I was born on June 17 seventeen years ago.
I am clearly a girl!

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOn the inside...

Courtney is a happy person. She's very creative and her mind is always going. It's very easy for her to think of new ideas on the spot. She tends to be a helpful caring person whenever she can. Though, she had a strong set of friends she's not very outgoing. She isn't good with new places or people and closes up often when alone or in crowds. She seems to never be able to sit still or keep her hands still. Any "free time" she has she's either spending with friends or family or involved in one of her many creative hobbies. When she's mad she tends to use harsh words and rude actions, letting her fists talk before her mind thinks. When she's sad or upset she closes up and avoids people to be alone and think or cry by herself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThat was such a long time ago...

Courtney's life has been spent with her mother and older sister. Her father died when she was very young and doesn't remember him very well. Nicole, her sister, was always doing something she wasn't suposed to and getting in trouble. It took mother's attention away alot. She learned to care for herself. Not that she cared much. She liked being independant, to a point of course.

When she got into high school, she was labled as "the outsider". Someone who didn't fit in and had few friends. Though the friends she did have were very close to her and loved her very much. They all had one thing in common, the were bullied by the popular kids. Just like any school the popular clique was on top and the outsiders were, well in this case, on level away from being the worst.

>>>>>>>> THE INS AND OUTS OF MY LIFE <<<<<<<<

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNot shuffle but repeat : : .
Mean ~ Taylor Swift
Poprocks and Coke ~ Green Day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy dirty little secret : : .
Courtney has crush on the emo kid and is jealous of the musician.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll mine : : .
>>> Drawing
>>> Singing
>>> Taking pictures
>>> Her close friends
>>> Strawberries
>>> Watching the Stars

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou can have 'em! : : .
<<< Popular Kids
<<< Rude people
<<< Storms
<<< Being judged
<<< Carrots

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOh! I almost forgot! : : .
She has a G clef tattoo on her left ankle.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTaka_tashimaru

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:59 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Musician

User Image

Music is what life sounds like.

My given name is Kyasarin Yƍkina
But you can call me Kya.
I was born on Feburary 29th Nineteen years ago.
I am clearly a Female!

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOn the inside...

Kyasarin is a bubbly young girl that loves to joke with people any chance she can. She is quick to have a witty comeback to any stupid comment, or lame insult. She is also very easily amused and loves to laugh. She doesn't care what people think of her and once wore a Burger King crown around town. Despite her spunky attitude, she is quite shy when it comes to people she isn't familiar with. She longs to be loved by everyone and takes all insults to heart.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThat was such a long time ago...

Kyasarin has had a very traumatic life. She lost her brother in a house fire when she was about fifteen, and she hasn't stopped mourning that. About a year later, she found love. He was absolutely perfect, and they had already planned out their life together. But alas, she lost him in a car crash after nearly a year of being with him. On her eighteenth birthday, she moved out of her parents' house and into a cozy college dorm. It seemed to her that the only family she had left was her parents, but she will soon find out, that she's never even known her true family.

>>>>>>>> THE INS AND OUTS OF MY LIFE <<<<<<<<

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNot shuffle but repeat : : .
Adolescence - Len and Rin Kagamine
Fire - 2NE1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy dirty little secret : : .
She has no friends.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll mine : : .
>>> Her Parents
>>> Music
>>> Piano
>>> Guitar

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou can have 'em! : : .
<<< Fire
<<< Silence
<<< Clowns
<<< Banjo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOh! I almost forgot! : : .
She can play over fifteen instruments.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTaishoSei8Death

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces