Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Battle in a Field of Flowers Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image

A nice place in the middle of a force. Only but an open plain of just flowers. No insects of any kind roam here but stray butterflies and few lucky insects. Here, it's a quiet and peaceful place to enjoy either a match of strength or to look at the scenery and speak with people.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 pm
Jack walks through the field shirtless and holding his grass cutters then performs his fav kata  

xTHExGuNSLING3Rx

Beloved Vampire

6,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:30 pm
Terrence Walked through the flowers, always attracted by things like this. he didnt know why, maybe it was because girls were known to like flowers. that he didnt know why either. but, they make a girl happy, so he is a happy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

"I'm dancing my butt off, don't interrupt the process!"

Takane crawled around in the flowers like some animal stalking a deer.A growl escaped her vocal cords and she pounced upon a butterfly.Landing on the ground with a thud causing herslef to become lost once again.She opened her hands, expecting the beautiful red butterfly but frowned at the sight of nothing in her little hands."Well,Winnie the Pooh." said Takane.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:37 pm
Armageddon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The shadows around the area swirled around until they built up into an opening; a portal. What stepped out of the portal was a dark red-haired man in a navy blue coat and a very angry look on his face. He looked around to see that not many brats were here, and what was better was that the psychopath didn't follow him. A chuckle of relief escaped him as he sat down, running a hand through his dark red hair. Finally! No brats to bother him! Now maybe he could get a little shut eye.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

Garnett watched over her daughter as she attempted to catch the butterflies and dragonflies in the field.

"Mama.They won't obey me."

She laughed at the little one's statement and held out her finger.Takane looked puzzled and glanced at her mother's hand.Soon,a giant monarch butterfly landed and fluttered it's wings twice.

"See?Patience dear."

Takane whimpered and shivered in delight and did the same motion as her mother.The creature moved onto her finger and she giggled when the antennas tickled her.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:14 pm
((How many characters do you have??? >.>))

Armageddon laid down on pillowed arms and sighed in content, slowly closing his eyes and falling into sleep's embrace. Figured that as soon as he closed his eyes he'd here annoying giggling. Clenching his jaw, the demon's eyes shot open to see a stupid woman and a stupid little woman, both trying to catch butterflies. Really? Couldn't they do that somewhere else and leave him the Hell alone?!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:36 pm
(( Don't ask... I had to do a total genocide on them now))
Garnett released her butterfly and Takane copied her mother's actions.

"Mommy I-" she was cut off by Garnett putting a finger to her lips.She pointed over to a man who was trying to rest and silently ordered her to be quiet.Takane nodded in understanding, grabbing a handful of flowers and dropping them.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:44 pm
The demon sent a hateful glare the two's way before closing them again, shifting around until he found a comfortable position and tried to regain the sleep he lost.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:32 pm
Garnett gathered her child up in her arms to keep her from wandering.That man looked dangerous and like he would hurt them.

"Mommy," whispered Takane," I could just eat him and he go away."

Garnett shook her head and stifled a laugh."When I was pregnant all I did was sleep." she muttered.The little girl was wide eyed and glanced at the man."That man's pregnant?".

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:47 pm
"What?!" the man shouted and sat up instantly. Pregnant? He wasn't even fat! "Who are you calling fat, fatso?" he snarled at the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:02 pm
Takane gasped at the insult and looked at her mother.Garnett placed her hands over the girl's ears and gazed at the man with annoyance seen clear in the pools of red."What did you eat for breakfast? Bi*** flakes? Why don't you go back to unconsciousness?" she said and waved him off.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:50 pm
The man just smirked. "You at the whole box before I could get any, kid." he shot back and rose to his feet, his height of 6'6'' towering even from a distance.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:27 pm
Garnett flinched as he described her as a kid.Takane was a kid.She was a young lady and wanted to be treated like one."Last time I heard that I laughed so hard, I almost fell off my dinosaur." she said and nuzzled her toddler.

"So, he's not pregnant?" asked Takane squinting to see his stomach.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces