Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply The Story of Carl
The Real Story...Straight from the Elk's mouth!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gone from WG guyz
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:38 am
User Image

I'm surprised how far off you people are about my past.

I thought it was rather obvious. :/

Yes, I used to be a normal elk. Just a little fawn I was, innocent, with those huge adorable eyes that so many people seemed to swoon over. And I was also apart of the "Pretty Pony Petting Zoo Farms." I had a pretty good life. A nice big paddock in the back for me and my family to romp in...Only being petted by snot nosed children twice a day...All the food I could ask for...But then...It all came to an end.

It was when I had just shed my baby fur and my antlers were starting to bud when IT happened. That new employee my owner had hired was such a clumsy oaf! Cleaning up the petting area, he spilled cleaning material on my beautiful eyes! I could no longer see and people said my eyes turned red, like I hadn't slept in a while. I was no longer cute or beautiful...

For a time I wandered in my despair, calling out to anyone to help me. Even the gods, if they existed. But none would help me. I was about to give up on life and ever becoming beautiful again so I could finally find a mate when I heard it. The VOICE...

It was soft, but strong...and very feminine. I felt a strange power in her words, she I listened. She told me that she could help me see again and make my eyes more beautiful than ever...as a price. Doing this was not easy, so she wanted something in return. For my eyes, I was to kill in her name and offer onto her flesh and blood. It didn't make much sense to me...But she gifted me these eyes when I promised to do as she wished.

But I suppose they were too beautiful, for whenever I looked at any human, a cold sweat would break out over their body and they would turn and flee, screaming as if their life depended on it. The owner of the petting zoo could no longer afford to keep me since I was scaring off all his costumers, so he dismissed me from my duty.

Packing my bags, I drifted from place to place. Trying to find a suitable job. Circus didn't seem to work, even the clowns were terrified of me. I worked in a cubicle for a small while but...Other people's papers kept getting stuck in my antlers. For Christmas I tried to apply for some work at ELF Corp. but...I shall never forgive them for what they did to me.

Finally, I found the perfect job. The old shack just outside Barton was up for sale and Ian and Rufus were advertising for some old junk they wished to sell. I found my purpose. And I haven't been more happier at Junk in the Trunk. I meet so many interesting people and get alot of cool gigs offered to me. Sky ship piloting, pie eating...Ah yes...These days are the golden ones...

Excuse me now...I think someone wants to buy something from my shop. And they look extra plump....Hmhmhm...What fine flesh and blood...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:56 pm
Yeah....that is a great history.  

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
The Story of Carl

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff