Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Murder City Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:38 pm
The Troubling Korens

And Everything Went Silent

User Image

Name►Amil Galio

Age►17

Sexuality►Pansexual

Personality►Pretty light hearted and seems to have a timid, yet sarcastic or joking personality. He doesn't get worked up over most things. Even in battle he doesn't seem that serious, and tends to tick off his opponents. It's hard to catch his moments of anger or annoyance, mostly because he's good at hiding it. His team knows not to piss him off because they won't be able to tell if they're about to get smacked down or a pat on the head.

He loves to cause trouble for people he doesn't like, and is pretty good at turning a person's day into a bad one (Troll?). Only the second troubling Koren has seen his more serious side of course in private. Though he doesn't show the others, he beleives they know who he really is also. He's pretty spiteful to strangers, and loyal to friends. Being good at battling and hurting others, he doesn't like to kill.

And that's all you need to know!

Things I will never forget

Bio■Amil only had his brother in the world at the time. He was about five years younger than his brother and he doesn't remember how his parents were killed by the Mayor long ago. His brother did, and he took much revenge on people at random, and told him of how cruel the world was in general. His main target was the mayor apparenlty. Ami's brother threatened him, convinced him most of the time, and of course bribed him into killing and helping him. Amil saw that his brother was crazy over revenge, but Amil couldn't do much about it. He loved his brother dearly. His brother eventually went too far, got far too insane, and was killed. His brother rubbed off on Amil and he slightly gained a habit of hurting others, simply because they deserved it. He never believed that death was deserved.

My true self■Animal Mimicry. Can take on some abilities of animals (One animal at a time). He mostly does feline or primate abilties for agility and balance, but he's capable of many things.

My dislikesr■
Spicy Food
The Ocean
People

Things I love■
Troubling Korens
Pissing Others Off
Food

My weakness■ If used for too long he'll start mentally thinking and becoming like the animal he's mimicing, going back to primitive intincts ect. He'll eventually go to sleep and wake up normal again, but remembers nothing.

My Makring■On the side or bottom of his feet. Tattoo

Theme■Pyro

The End has finally come

Role■First Troubling Koren

Username■MindXHunter

User Image

Name►Gael Silva

Age►18

Sexuality►Homosexual ;; It's proven that he's allergic to women, relationship-wise

Personality►Gael is quiet and cold to most people. He's built a wall of ice and iron around his heart because he's afraid of getting hurt. He's soft-spoken but his words are sharp and biting, often sarcastic even on his good days. It's not hard to see what he's thinking; but sometimes he hides he real feelings so well even he himself isn't sure if he's actually feeling it or faking it.

Despite his cold outward personality, inside, he's really a tsundere. This side of him is a side that only the First Troubling Koren, Amil, has seen. He's actually pretty caring and kind when it comes to those important to him. He can get flustered pretty easily, but tries to cover up by acting angry or/and indifferent.

Bio■Gael doesn't remember much about his past. He was an orphan when he woke up in the streets of Murder City, and he first found out his abilities when he was attacked by a gang, who tried to rob him. He killed the robbers, and ended up running for his life from crazy people who wanted him dead. It wasn't until he had fought his way throughout his life for sixteen years alone until he met Amil and they started the Troubling Korens group. It took him a while for him to open up and let himself start befriending anyone, but eventually he did. He found out that the Mayor had taken his mother, his only parent, to fight, where she had died, so now he wishes for revenge.

My true self■He can turn into a fire demon at will and can use Hell-fire. This form has also given him pemanent fangs.

My dislikes■
People
Crowds
Killing

Things I love■
Amil
Playing the guitar
The rain

My weakness■It's easy for him to turn into the demon; it's harder for him to turn back. Also, he needs to keep a healthy balance of blood to keep him sane, and in control of this form. If he's in this form for too long, he loses rational thought and stays in his demon form.

My Marking■Something like this. - A dirty white and blood red tattoo the shape of a spine wrapping around his left wrist, up his arm and shoulder, and around his neck.

Theme■This Is War - 30 Seconds To Mars

The End has finally come

Role■The Second Troubling Koren

Username■Hunter Crawl

User Image

Name►Rogue Lycan

Age►17

Sexuality►Homosexual

Personality►Rogue is called the Innocent Koren of Murder City. He does not kill people on purpose, and he hates confrontation. In fact he avoids it at all costs. Kind of a weakling, he isn't considered that big of a target on the Mayor's list. But he is valuable to those who capture him. Despite being a weak link in the Troubling Korens he is actually what evens everything out. Whether to keep one of them company or not. A little disposable he himself is unsure why he sticks around the Troubling, and why they keep him around. Since when it comes to fighting he is a bit of waste of space.

When people in Murder City picture Rogue, they mostly describe the weak timid Koren that every one would love to torture. But the Mayor knows another story, that in Rogue is not an innocent timid Koren. But underneath, when he uses his abilities, he is blank, mindless, everything gone except one word. Kill. It does not matter who it is, an insane man/woman from Murder City, the mayor, A free Koren, A troubling or one of the Mayor Korens. As long as someone dies he will become satisfied.

Bio■Rogue's parents were bother Korens and they went in and out of Murder City. Most of the time they took Rogue. Which only ended in with them running from the insane members of the city. They were brutal people and would torture any Koren even a small child. But one time, when they were about to leave Murder City, his family was attacked, and they forced down an alley into a corner. In pure fear, Rogue, closed his eyes and begged for someone to save him. Hearing a loud ringing noise he screamed and blacked out.

When he later woke up, finding that he was no longer in Murder City, but outside, in the barren waste land with no one around him. later discovering that three days had passed and that his parents had disappeared most likely killed by his ability.

My true self■Rogue has a split personality, named Mal, who has the ability of a gun. Which is very rare, in Korens. It means that he is most likely a little stronger than others. His gun is a basic 12 gauge shot gun. With the options of smoke capsules or regular bullets. This gun materializes whenever Mal awakens, also, a switch blade materializes also the moment the shot gun runs out of bullets(which is around ten shots). The blade is basic but indestructible, and very sharp.

My dislikesr■
Fighting
Murder City
Dark time

Things I love■
The third troubling Koren
Candy
Being Praised

My weakness■Mal's shotgun only has ten shots, which means he is limited on enemies. Also, he cannot tell the difference between enemy and alley. So he often hurts his friends in the process. After all his bullets are out, Mal can only use his switch blade, which is how he most likely hurts his allies. Once the bullets are out, Mal only has five minutes before he passes out into a self induced coma for around twelve to seventy two hours.

My Makring■His hands have the markings of a dead bird laying on its side. His left has the head and torso, where his right as the bottom and feet, and if he puts his hands together it makes the dead bird.

Theme■Tip of the Iceberg-Owl City

The End has finally come

Role■The fourth Troubling Koren

Username■The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:53 pm
The Free Korens

User Image

Name►Johnathon Belmont

Age►18

Sexuality►heterosexual

Personality►Calm and unquestionably thoughtful he is extremely soft spoken but despite rarely speaking up he is always watching everything. He is often the first person to notice a problem but will quite often not mention it until he's thought of a way to fix it, This of course doesn't spread into major problems like an imminent attack by the Mayors slaves. Unlike some of the free or troubling Koren he doesn't hate the Mayors Korens, instead he pities them. That however won't stop him from striking down any who would stop he and the others from living the lives they want to.

Bio■When John was a little kid he was very interested in Humans. he and several others saw a group of humans who were passing out candy near the city gates. When they went to get some most of Johns friends were taken John was only able to escape by use of an ability even he didn't know he'd had at the moment. Ever since this day John has carried with him a deep hatred of humans and is looking forward to the day when he can help crush them.

My true self■John is able to call upon enormous stores of energy, Basically using up all of the energy reserves in his body in a matter of minutes

My dislikesr■
Bright Lights
The noise of the city
humans

Things I love■
rain
library's
His Koren Brethren

My weakness■Since he's using his own natural energy reserves the power can only last for a short period of time (somewhere between five to ten minutes) after which he is entirely exhausted. He needs at least half an hours rest and a good sized meal He can use the ability no more than twice a day and for no more than a total 10 minutes, any more and he's running a 50/50 chance at survival.

My Marking■it looks like chains wrapped around his neck, wrists, and ankles. The chains run down from his neck to the small of his back, reaching out at his shoulder blades to meet with his wrists and down his legs to the ankles

Theme■Flogging Molly: Black Friday Rule

The End has finally come

Role■First Free Koren

Username■Tim cr810 rp  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:45 pm
The Mayor's Korens

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.

User Image
Ariah Lithium Daye

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Ariah Lithium Daye
I was born
18 years ago
I am a
lovely young lady
I belong to
Mayor Koren

In depth

I act like this
I am a quiet reserved sort of person. Some may conceder me a bit shy as well, at least until they get to know me. When they do, they may find me a bit odd. I can't completely describe myself other than by saying I'm just me.

I am a very kind and caring person but, I can get quite depressed sometimes, though over the years I have become better at hiding my emotions. Most of the time the only one that knows is me, unless I tell someone, which I rarely do, or it's really bad. I sometimes fear that I will go insane here, which is why I had been tricked in the first place.

I do not want to be here and I am intrigued by the first free koren. He is so confident in everything that he does, and I myself wish I could be more like that at times. He freed himself as too, and it is nice to know that there might be, or at least was once, a way out of all of this. I long to be free myself though I know if I ever could be, I may be alone again. I don't want to be all alone.

But that's because When I was young, I'd lived with my parents in the city like everyone else. We lived out a some what normal life and tried to keep sane as best we could. It worked pretty well for a long while, and I thought our family was going to be okay. Slowly though, the city took it's effect on them like many others in the city. It wasn't that surprising I suppose, looking back on things. The city was awful, it would be hard to be okay with it all.

I guess the turning point was my dad. Things seemed alright, and I'd honestly felt that we had an ok life despite everything in this city. Things weren't like that though. My dad left one day with no warnings, and no goodbyes. I had thought he was just gone for a while, but as the time grew longer I started to realize it. Weather he had left us or died, he wasn't coming back.

My mother and I had tried to live by ourselves, but every day it seemed to take more of a toll on her. She became very paranoid at times and obsessive compulsive. She became more and more strict about little things and would get very depressed. I would often talk to her and try to cheer her up, but it seldom worked at all. My mom began to put me down often then as well. Are life wasn't good enough, I was never good enough.

The depression worsened and so did her temper about things. The things she would tell me started to make less and less sense. One day I had come home and found a small note on the kitchen counter. I didn't understand at first. It had been saying she loved me and that none of the things that had happen were my fault. When I read the note I had thought it was just her way of apologizing for an argument or a certain incident. I had walked to her bedroom to ask her what shed meant in the note when it all made sense. I found her lying on the floor in a pool blood.

I've been alone since then. I've gotten by on my own, but having no one doesn't do much to keep my mood the brightest, especially with my mothers example to live by. One day I came across a man that had told me he could help me. I felt that I might not be so alone anymore, and that there may have still been some good in this place, but it was a lie and a trick, and now I am stuck here under the mayors control. Fighting for what he says I must do. I do not want to be here, but I am bound to a live bomb that will kill me if I stray beyond the city limits. Even if there was a way that I found to get out, I have no idea of where I would go or how I would make it on my own in a place I have never known before.

Stay back I have my powers!:
I am telepathic and control multiple forms of kenisis. Therefore, I am able to cause pain with my mind, move objects with my mind and read minds to some degree
But, um, this kind of happens after..
I am not in control of my reading minds and do not often know that this is what I am doing. Also it takes a lot of energy for me to use my powers especially if I am causing pain to others. If I overuse my powers to much I may pass out and be quite weak when I wake up.
My marking:
I have a vine sort of marking running up my arm and wrist as well as one side of my neck.

Simple things

Other markings and piercings
none other than my ears.
I love them
*music
*the chance of freedom
* the rain

But I hate
*the mayor
* this city
* loud sudden noises

I like this guy
first free koren

Others

Info I forgot
I get very afraid that I may be going insane sometimes. I can get quite depressed at times and, though I am pretty good at hiding it, it scares me knowing what happened to my mother. When I hear peoples thoughts it increases my fears of insanity because I am hearing voices that no one else is hearing...
Did I mention that i am
the fourth captured koren

I am ruled by... Firechick5235  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas