Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsusagi Staff
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:24 pm
Welcome everyone!

Just as the title implies, this thread is open for everyone to post all their questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding the kitsusagi shop. All concerns will be answered, and shop regulars are allowed to post replies if they find them helpful.

All we ask is that everyone please behave themselves (even in heated concerns) and when posting with questions that you provide as much detail as possible. (aka links, images, ect.)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Just in case. ;3

Kitsusagi Staff
Captain

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:01 pm
So~ I kind of disappeared for a couple of years, so I'm not sure what the verdict was on this, but;
After the Mountain shop died, were the kitsu from it allowed to be transferred over to this shop? Including Kitsusagi on lines that were Mountain-only? if so, what are we supposed to assume about Kitsusagi that were Mountain-only?

Also, if the Kitsu were allowed to be transferred over, where do we go to have them put on the owner's list/PB?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:18 pm
F a y t h - x
So~

I'm afraid we never did gain rights for Mountain-only species. But with how many things have changed lately, whether or not that is permanent I cannot say at the moment. For the moment, we have set up a guideline found in the breeding rules thread to show what Mountain species would transfer to.

As to Mountain kitsu, their owner's list is still active with all their certs. I will look into that to see if we can combine that collection of kitsu to this new thread. n_n

Nyhility
Vice Captain

Shy Seeker

Manda
Vice Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:49 pm
o3o Actually, it's just the species that didn't transfer over, so far as Breeding goes. Everyone's still allowed to own and RP Mountain-only Kitsu/species over here :3

You don't need to re-order them or anything. XD *just to make sure there's not confusion over that*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:30 am
Since there are new lines for the anthro stage would it be possible to get a kitsu that is on anthro lines redone on the new lines? I've been curious for a while since my edits kinda of suck from back in the day.  

Mouse Alchemist
Crew

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nyhility
Vice Captain

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 pm
@Alex
It is possible to have the kitsu redone, however it would come as the price of a new custom anthro and you'd need to acquire a custom slot for it to happen. It the same as if someone owns a cosplay but would like to customize other outfits for the character.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 am
If we paid for a passionfruit in the previous version of the shop, does it transfer over or not? E.g. I bought one for Ayako and Saix and never used it then, as seen here.  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Manda
Vice Captain

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:15 pm
It should still be good here, yes! :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:16 pm
All right, I have a question... pets that never grew, or were never certed... Is anything being done/will be done about that? -has 2 that she, to the best of her knowledge, never got certs for and 1 that's been an egg for ages- I did post in the old Overdue Things thread but... yeah. ._.;;;  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

x - Mirelle

Allegiant

9,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:04 pm
Uhmmm....

gonk I get that we get Kitsu from artists, but one thing I really don't get is were and how we order them. gonk

gonk I honestly think I've gone brain dead, or my computer is malfunctioning and is leaving out how to get the Kitsu. gonk Please let my computer be malfunctioning! I want my brain!
gonk Is getting an edit the same as getting a Kitsu? gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:49 pm
Order Allied

There are many ways to get a kitsu, you can currently enter into our flaffle here for a chance to get a kitsu, there are also monthly openings of colorist custom slots you can try to get (these will be more expensive) If you are active in thread and make friends there is always the chance of getting an egg from their breedings as well.

As for edits all that refers to is changes to the standard lines, you can get a kitsu with or without edits  

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

x - Mirelle

Allegiant

9,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:38 pm
Tachik
Order Allied

There are many ways to get a kitsu, you can currently enter into our flaffle here for a chance to get a kitsu, there are also monthly openings of colorist custom slots you can try to get (these will be more expensive) If you are active in thread and make friends there is always the chance of getting an egg from their breedings as well.

As for edits all that refers to is changes to the standard lines, you can get a kitsu with or without edits

Thank you. I didn't lose my brain!

Twas a bit confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:38 pm
this is a little confusing because Wish and ilea posted under their own usernames instead of the helper. so....does that rule now not apply or do we still need to go through the helper for quest threads?  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Mouse Alchemist
Crew

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:41 pm
Also to add on DBZ2010 question. I have pm the mule before for a different cosplay and the thread was never made. Also I deleted my quest but I can't delete the thread-can someone do that for me and I will Re-pm the helper. Honestly I think there should be someone hired to keep Quest in order.  
Shop Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff