Submit

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:46 am
Also my own addition to the Quest issue, re-posting it here from the thread.

Haisyn Fierra
Just kind of tossing it out there, but staff especially should make sure to do things for themselves in the appropriate method like it would be done for any other user. Otherwise things like this happen because it will make someone confused. XD It also helps to avoid the potential of miffed feelings over that sort of thing if someone unfamiliar with the trustworthiness of the staff came into the picture.

So just to keep things tidy I think Wish and ilea's threads need to be restarted properly by the mule, and everyone else can go ahead and PM their "one quest allowed at a time" to the mule. c:

edit: Would like to note I was just putting my two cents in on the matter, I went ahead and snipped this out of the thread. Kita was worried about it getting dragged out, being late to the party so to speak I hadn't thought about that. XD; lolderp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:53 am
[quotedbz2010]
[quoteAlex Mustang]

Sorry for the confusion dears! Atm I am consulting with Manda on the matter, since Kirakaguya had managed the Helper account beforehand. Unfortunately, she has been mia for quite some time. 8c Now we are making adjustments to keep up with the flux of incoming quests. As to some members of staff also creating a quest thread, that too was a simple error and not them abusing their status as staff members. But it's kinks like these that help us to better rebuild the shop and guild. n_n

Please stay tuned for more information, as we work behind the scenes! <3

Nyhility
Vice Captain

Shy Seeker

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:49 pm
alright, thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:35 am
I have a question. I was reading the rules for the anthro breeding since my Squall was anthro does that mean that his offspring will become anthro too from what the rules say?  

Mouse Alchemist
Crew

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 pm
Alex Mustang
I have a question. I was reading the rules for the anthro breeding since my Squall was anthro does that mean that his offspring will become anthro too from what the rules say?
Yep Anthros produce anthro children 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:34 pm
Tachik
Alex Mustang
Yep Anthros produce anthro children 3nodding

Ah okies. I will have to bug Manda about that when I see her next because I know Angela and Temepest should be at the anthro stage by now. XD  

Mouse Alchemist
Crew

Loyal Wolf

12,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:13 pm
Ok, here's a custom pricing question: if I wanted to get an edited pair of twins that shared one lineart, but were just colored differently, would I need to pay the full price for the edits twice, or could I pay for edits once and just a regular custom for the second? Or would that be up to the colorist?

...Of course I guess that leaves the secondary question of if we'd be allowed to purchase both twins at the same time, but I'm guessing that might be kind of the same situation as the rules about one character with multiple forms. *shrug*  
Shop Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff