[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Job?:[/b]
[b]Powers?:[/b]
[b]Pic:[/b]
[b]Taken?:[/b]

Starting up again. Can't believe how long it's been since I was looking around on here. Anyways I have those ones and I am always up to mix a character to fit an idea you're excited about. Also have a huge pic stash handy if you don't like the selection i have. if you want to pick from that list just re-link it when you contact me. If you reply here just please quote me.

Also I am still looking for a Yaoi Soul Eater RP if anyone is interested. I think it would be a lot of fun to have a weapon X Meister pairing and I can't help but imagine the fun I'd have as a weapon fighting with my Meister and refusing to fight for him because I was mad at him heh. Anyways if you're interested please head to the front of the line. if it's not your fandom don't worry about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:00 pm
Pic base... I have plans but don't wanna wrte them out yet!!!!

Xander

Shawn

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/medium_Travis_Fimmel-02.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/Chrisbrown.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/Levy7WilliamV.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/animeboy13.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/prommale-1.png

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/smexyseme.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/SexySquall.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/Sex.jpg

Gauge

Nero

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/_Harios__Urban_Seer_by_Cleyf.jpg

Jay

Sam

The Crew

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/57384999.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/7a7aa2ad.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/334e11cd.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/5d476c21.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/f8f7f1a0.jpg

James and Samantha Venas

Ages: J- 45 S-43
Race: Human
Personality: James- Subtle and polite though he has an aura that scares people.
Samantha- Pleasant and cheerful with a none too subtle darkside when she decides she doesn't like you.
Bio:
James was trained as a summoner with the intent he'd create motes of nature. He was fatally wounded in combat with a band of thieves. As he laid there dying his soul reached out and beckoned for a savior namely the Demon Azaric. The demon has since become a fixture in their home. He is not subjugated nor did he take James' soul but they seem to have reached an understanding neither will tell.

Samantha was born as a blacksmith's daughter. Samantha never did as she was told and generally caused problems as she refused to fall in line. Eventually her father traded her away. She ran away from her marriage and started stealing. Something about bladed weapons always spoke to her she became rather infamous. Then she and her crew attacked a summoner to steal his valuables. The man summoned a demon the size of a tree and wiped them out. she was barely alive when she found herself and her friends being hauled over the arms of a demon and brought to town. Half of her group died from infection but she and the rest were told about how the summoner took them here and even paid for their treatments. They found out soon after he'd taken their coinpurses and used their money to pay for it taking the rest. This was the story of how James and Samantha Venas spent a year nearly killing eachother every time they met.
Job?: Lord and Lady
Powers?:
James- Summoning, Nature and dark magic.
Samantha- Summoning, Dark and fire magic.
(in order they learned them no less)

The Demon Azeric

Their home

talrinrenge

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:26 pm
Name: Xander Alinis
Nickname: Xander, Xan or Light
Personality: Relaxed, flirty, easy going and generally good person.
Bio: Xander was always a normal little boy. Save for the fact his parents were rich. When he was thirteen some genius decded to try and kidnap him for ransom. He was held for several days against his will. He was raped repeatedly and was only given enough food to sustain life really. After the ninth day just after he'd been raped yet again. He saw a bright light in front of him and it took shape of a woman. She spoke directly to his mind and she told him. "I will grant you strength to save yourself. However this holy power will only strike the wicked and must never be used unjustly. I will grant you this strength should you promise to never use it unjustly. Those who have bound you here deserve nothing less than the death I have forseen at your hands. Make sure to keep it that way." Then a light filled Xander's body and before he knew it. Every single one of those bastards was dead and he had the power to enchant weapons with holy power.

Since then he has been training his body to be just as deadly as the magic weponry he can weild. He is a talented acrobat and gymnist. Also he has learned to weild defensive weapons such as Staffs, Tonfa and Sai. His overall attitude didn't change much from before his kidnapping and after. All that really changed was his interest in physical conditioning and he realized he wanted to date men. True he was raped each and every time in that place but he enjoyed the physical feeling of most of it. Though thinking back on it makes him sick.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke- Prefers to Uke but in an agressive mood he usully Seme's
Pic: pic
Name: Shawn Ziis
Nickname: Zi
Personality: Typically agressive and standoffish but tends to be rather timid and accomadating behind closed doors.
Bio: Shawn was raised right smack dab in the middle of an inner city gang war. When he was twelve he'd been shot twice already and was sent to an emergency room for third degree burns suffered from gunfire igniting a gas tank nearby. He lost sight in his right eye because of the blast burnning away the sensors that translate the light signals that create sight. He almost lost the eye itself.

Since then after his recovery. Gaining back his normal strength save for the sight in his right eye Shawn decided he'd end this gang war himself. He taught himself to shoot like a pro and when he was fourteen he took two weeks out of his time just for ending this war. He went out and shot so many of those gang members to death that anyone he overlooked went into hiding and eventually the war was stopped by the boy who had become known as Zi. Simply because they couldn't even finish his name before they had a bullet through their skull.

Shawn isn't typically an agressive person but the petty whims of those around him had taken not only his sense of saftey but half his eyesight. He put an end to it by the only means he'd ever seen anything accomplished. Pure brutal force.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

Name: Nero Venas
Nickname: Ven
Race: Corrupt human
Personality: Very direct and blunt about most things but generally shy when it comes to anything of a remotely sexual nature.
Bio: Nero was born to a powerful family however unlike most families where their power was derived from money theirs was from their prowess in the dark arts.

Nero was an adept dark summoner from a young age even summoning imps and other such small demons to play with him when he was barely old enough to walk. Nero was a natural spellcaster and learned many spells from observing his parents rituals and theorizing to himself how they worked and he has never had formal training. Many who know the family theorize that Nero was never human to begin with.

When Nero turned sixteen one of his demon companions happened to have a case of the wrong time wrong place and became overwhelmed by one of his parents' spells causing them to attack Nero and the resulting scene ended with Nero being infected with Demon blood and a nameless minion turned horror to decorate his nightmares.

Now Nero sports a tail and other demon attributes but it is heavily his attunement to the dark arts that inspired his physical changes rather than the percentage of demon blood he has. He remains pure enough holywater would do little more than create an irritating rash.
Pic:
pic
Taken?: The Beauty of our Darkness

Name: Jason Gains
Nickname: J , J-gain, Gauge
Race: Meta human
Personality: Flirty, critical, intuitive, hopeless romantic
Bio: Well, they say, no matter where you live, there's always a story you haven't heard. The story of Gauge is not one of these stories.

Gauge grew up in a small country town with just a few houses plotted around about 20 miles. He liked it well enough and was rather popular with everyone. that is until he turned Twelve. He was at the schoolhouse and getting a drink of water when suddenly he felt a pain in his head. It hit him all at once with no warning and then several minutes later he woke up on the ground surrounded by rubble. He couldn't even see straight but something told his arms to move and before he knew it he was standing dazed in the middle of the entire town staring at him like he was the devil made flesh. He couldn't even speak all he could do was stand there seeing the horror play across their faces. He didn't know what happened or why but he knew he wasn't safe and he had to run now.

That was the last day Jason Gains spent in his hometown. Now he's learned more or less what must have occurred that day. He had the power to create orbs of White and black energy that would create a gravitational force of either push or pull. He figured out he must have awoken all at once and summoned a white push orb then when they shot at him he created a black pull orb to absorb the attacks. He looked up the paper at one point and found out he'd killed six other kids that day and the teacher. One of the kids was even his best friend. Not his favorite memory but Gauge has learned to accept that as horrible as that day was and as much as he lost he wasn't at fault. His body did this without his consent and he had no way of knowing it would happen until it was done. At least that's what he tells himself as his heart punishes him for it anyway.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke

Name: Jamie Zimmers
Nickname: Jay
Personality: Brutish and callous facade. He's really warm and gentle once he trusts you.
Bio: Jay was never much of anything really but when he got into high school and all the other kids started to find something to identify themsleves with, Jay never really did. He was never going to be buff or jock-ish and didn't really want to be either. He'd never found himself very intellectual or artistic. all in all found himself very alone because everyone was busy with their own thing and Jay never really got excited about much so they didn't really talk either.

When Jay graduated highschool the only people who showed any interest were his dad and his brother. Jay found himself up against the world a lot of times in his life and he just kind of shrugged and figured that's how it was and became a bitter guarded person in short order.
Pic:
pic

Name: Samson Rogers
Nickname: Sam
Personality: Thoughtful, artistic and Gentle
Bio: Sam was always someone who thought deeply on things. One day he was in science class listening to the lesson and reading another chapter in the book on his own since he was bored. As he read things he grew interested in the way the brain interprets information and a realization came to him. Light is the catalyst upon which all things are seen. As such everything that is seen is a product of the way our brain interprets light. Every concept of sight we have is in one form or another a byproduct of how we interpret light.

Of course the world isn't quite so simple as that but still the question stuck to his mind and felt it was a question worthy of an answer. As the years went Sam became more and more interested in art.

Now five some odd years later he is working at a cafe as a barista and painting and spray painting and even sculpting his question in as many ways as he can think of making the question pop and beg an answer.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:04 pm
talrinrenge
Name: Xander Alinis
Nickname: Xander, Xan or Light
Personality: Relaxed, flirty, easy going and generally good person.
Looks like:
Bio: Xander was always a normal little boy. Save for the fact his parents were rich. When he was thirteen some genius decded to try and kidnap him for ransom. He was held for several days against his will. He was raped repeatedly and was only given enough food to sustain life really. After the ninth day just after he'd been raped yet again. He saw a bright light in front of him and it took shape of a woman. She spoke directly to his mind and she told him. "I will grant you strength to save yourself. However this holy power will only strike the wicked and must never be used unjustly. I will grant you this strength should you promise to never use it unjustly. Those who have bound you here deserve nothing less than the death I have forseen at your hands. Make sure to keep it that way." Then a light filled Xander's body and before he knew it. Every single one of those bastards was dead and he had the power to enchant weapons with holy power.

Since then he has been training his body to be just as deadly as the magic weponry he can weild. He is a talented acrobat and gymnist. Also he has learned to weild defensive weapons such as Staffs, Tonfa and Sai. His overall attitude didn't change much from before his kidnapping and after. All that really changed was his interest in physical conditioning and he realized he wanted to date men. True he was raped each and every time in that place but he enjoyed the physical feeling of most of it. Though thinking back on it makes him sick.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke- Prefers to Uke but in an agressive mood he usully Seme's
Pic: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/tumblr_la1g7bhKXA1qb1c53o1_500.jpg

Name: Shawn Ziis
Nickname: Zi
Personality: Typically agressive and standoffish but tends to be rather timid and accomadating behind closed doors.
Bio: Shawn was raised right smack dab in the middle of an inner city gang war. When he was twelve he'd been shot twice already and was sent to an emergency room for third degree burns suffered from gunfire igniting a gas tank nearby. He lost sight in his right eye because of the blast burnning away the sensors that translate the light signals that create sight. He almost lost the eye itself.

Since then after his recovery. Gaining back his normal strength save for the sight in his right eye Shawn decided he'd end this gang war himself. He taught himself to shoot like a pro and when he was fourteen he took two weeks out of his time just for ending this war. He went out and shot so many of those gang members to death that anyone he overlooked went into hiding and eventually the war was stopped by the boy who had become known as Zi. Simply because they couldn't even finish his name before they had a bullet through their skull.

Shawn isn't typically an agressive person but the petty whims of those around him had taken not only his sense of saftey but half his eyesight. He put an end to it by the only means he'd ever seen anything accomplished. Pure brutal force.
Pic: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/Vampire-Knight.jpg

Oh I love xander can i use him with one of my characters.  

White Reaper of the Night

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:41 pm
Dammit ust you follow me to every guild?! stressed Hey,me likey Shawn.Maybe he and Brenden could.....hook up ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:17 pm
Starting up again. Can't believe how long it's been since I was looking around on here. Anyways I have those ones and I am always up to mix a character to fit an idea you're excited about. Also have a huge pic stash handy if you don't like the selection i have. if you want to pick from that list just re-link it when you contact me. If you reply here just please quote me.  

talrinrenge

Desalyn Joy

Tipsy Kitten

8,850 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:03 am
talrinrenge

Name: Coby
Nickname: Chi
Personality: Coby is very sweet and caring, hes very shy and jumps to conclusions a little to quick, hes hyper and loves to cuddle. as innocent as he may seem hes very perverted
Looks like: short brown hair, green eyes, tan skin, 5`7 dresses in bright fashionable clothes. left arm has wristband. wears van type shoes with tied laces. has a big smile on face, one ear piercing in right ear
Bio: coby has had a hard life, his mother and father divorced when he was 9 and his only friend took advantage of him when he was 11
Pic: dont have one

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:34 am
Well for various reasons the past few RPs have either never happened or burned out. Anyways I'm here again looking again and bored again. So I'm going to be re-writing my second post with new Characters I have thought up so please feel free to hit me with any requests, ideas or questions.  

talrinrenge

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:38 am
The Crew

Name: Rayos Vintalay
Nickname: Ray Ray, Ray
Race: Angel
Personality: Aggressive and blunt
Bio: Being older than most fairy tales isn't all it's cracked up to be and quite frankly Ray is tired of it. So Ray found a new outlet for his frustrations with a dance team he found. A group of other supernatural creatures who keep the peace in their own way. Actually using dance movements in combat creating a unique and fun way to battle their enemies and entering competitions to 'dance battle' the way most people do just to keep them fresh, give them some reputation and explain away the people who see them mid combat since most people can't see what is going on all they see are the wild movements.
Role: seke
Job?: Dancer
Powers?: Fire control (needs source)
Pic: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/57384999.jpg
Taken?: no

Name: Gene Simons
Nickname: Vane
Race: Metahuman
Personality: Bouncy and dark
Bio: Gene was always a bit on the strange side but when he started developing mutant powers he was largely avoided b everyone. He started getting into street fights all the time and eventually ran into the dance team in an alley one day watching them using their powers to fight something unseen. He has since been granted the ability to see and fight with them.
Role: Seme
Job?: Highschool student/Dancer
Powers?: Water Control (needs source or expends much effort gathering moisture in air)
Pic: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/7a7aa2ad.jpg

Name: Averis Salintos
Nickname: Crest
Race: Demon
Personality: Positive and energetic
Bio: Crest was always more about having fun than anything else. He created a group of other creatures who live long lives to pass the time. He decided to add some dance elements to his combat style and before long he was leading a group of peace keepers who were also a dance team. Most of them were there just to keep their lives from being stale but they had a few humans who just enjoyed the escape that dance brought.

So After a while Crest bought a building and put in a dance studio on the second floor with a club underneath. The club was a supernatural hangout as well. Crest is careful to shelter the few humans they have from the darker elements but more than half of them were helping protect the city now.
Role: Seme
Job?: Dancer/owner
Powers?: Gaia creation- Creates dirt, clay, plants, stone, minerals
Pic: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/334e11cd.jpg

Name: Alexander Wayne
Nickname: Axe
Race: Aegis (Magic creation)
Personality: Blunt, cold, protective and thoughtful.
Bio: Alexander was created by an angel long ago to protect a town that eventually succumb to famine. Now his original protective instincts drive him to guard the area where the village stood long ago. Alexander saw the dance crew working over some minor dark spirits he hadn't noticed yet and decided their ability to detect would aid him if nothing else so here he was with them though he doen't really bond with the rest of them. They are a means to an end.
Role: uninterested (uke)
Job?: Dancer/Protector
Powers?: Wind creation
Pic: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/5d476c21.jpg

Name: Taylor Emmerson
Nickname: Tay
Personality: guarded and quiet.
Bio: Taylor was abused for several years as a child before his parents died in a drunk driving incident and he was sent to fostercare. Now he's just biding his time until he can move out on his own. Taylor had just stolen from a store when he was running away he was knocked out by Crest with a solid kick to the face. Then after he did a few days in lockup and another month on solid lockdown at fostercare he found Crest at the club intending to kick his a**. Crest talked him into a dance off and amazingly enough Taylor won. Something about being surrounded by excited people listening to the sound of the music and moving his body in rhythm with the music just melted everything in his world away.

Afterwards Crest made him another offer. 'join my crew and dance as much as you want or you can kick my a**'. Taylor punched him anyways but he still joined. Three months later Taylor showed such body mastery that Crest gave him the power to fight with them. Taylor is the only one who fights with his body alone (given strength by Crest's blessing) but has still made a name for himself among them.
Role: Seke
Job?: Highschool Student/dancer
Powers?: None
Pic: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q35/zackbiggs/Rp Chars/f8f7f1a0.jpg
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items